Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Does Trading Work? What Are good sites?  (Read 1209 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:39:48 PM

Still fairly new to BTC, and only make them with signature campaigns. However trading is obviously a major role in bitcoin. Can someone explain to me how it works, and how I can get involved?

First of all i would suggest to take a look at the most popular exchanges, personally i use poloniex, c-cex, yobit and some others. Then just look and analyze how tradings are made. Take notes how much is changing the price in an hour and so on you will understand the basics.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:53:56 PM

These are pretty good trading sites with relatively low fees...

• poloniex.com
  • bitfinex.com
  • yobit.net
maniator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:56:58 AM

I trade at bitfinex.com and it's really good.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:02:00 AM

At this point I think long term holding is kinda the name of the game for most.  BTC is the gold of crypto, this has not changed for quite some time.  I have dabbled in alt's at points.   But BTC holding long term has been my biggest sucess (and that coming from mining).   

It is not a sure thing though look at those who bought in 900-1000 day's of BTC... they lost big.  So it is in no way a sure thing.  But I like long term holding of BTC.  It can be done safe and secure.  Also a lot of alts are crap in my eyes.  There are a few with promise... but very few compared to number of alts out there.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:16:15 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 02:23:38 PM by Amph

daily trading is too much of a pain in the ass, the only real good and very profitable trading, is to buy new potential altcoin and sell them when they skyrocket, and they usually always skyrocket, you will see with lisk again

i would not even call it trading, maybe i would call it one time investment
bitgamerz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:20:39 AM

Before you even consider trading, let me invite you to read about the scams.

I hear more about people losing money with BTC trading & scamming than peeople who actually make profit.

No matter how you sell your BTC, there will always be someone to scam you (unless you use Online exchange plateforms like btc-e or kraken and you have amazing trading skills with a big capital).

Is that your case ?
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:51:31 AM

daily trading is too much of a pain in the ass, the only real good and very profitable trading, is to buy new potential altcoin and sell them when they skyrocket, and they usually always skyrocket, you will see with lisk again

i would not evne call it trading, maybe i would call it one time investment

I agree with you for daily trading it is really pain to just sit opposite to monitor and watch the price to go up and down, instead their are so many new coins coming every weekly you can just participate in their give away policy and do trading, but not daily, you can put the selling price and buying price automatically it will get clear.

I use to do this type of trading in Yobit and coinexchange.io. yobit gives freecoins through which you can trade and understand how to do trading without investing risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: