Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Sell Bitcoins Through Apple  (Read 542 times)
armenmerikyan (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

BrownieCoins.org The Recognition Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 07:05:19 PM

1. First develop an app that sells points using Apple's in-app purchase process. For example you can sell 100 points for $.99

2. Second allow people who have purchased points to redeem them / exchange for Bitcoins.

3. When you do your server side logic make sure to capture the device id of iphone and ip address of request.

4. Send random pin number using push notification to the iPhone to make sure they are using an iPhone

5. Make sure to verify all purchases with iTunes account to ensure that people did not purchase your points using a hacked phone.

6. Make sure to make your solution simple enough, in case you are hacked you will be able to recover very quickly.

When you create a proxy for bitcoins apple has no problem and will not reject your application. It took me about a month to put the solution in place.

PM me and i will give out all the source code that i developed. server side, iphone app and database design.

Good LUCK

BrownieCoins.org - social currency for doing good deeds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: