Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you need a verified betting account let me know  (Read 446 times)
Conus (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:29:38 AM

Like i said if anyone needs any kind of betting account verified and not hacked im your guy.There are a lot of people who are interested in online betting but they cant register or verified.All those stuff i can do for you.Account are verified with personal info and legit documents.If you need any betting account let me know
Conus (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:55:18 PM

If you want to start gambling online and you are unable to create and verify an account contact me
Conus (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

Still selling
fbads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:35:53 AM

from what  country are  the accounts?
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:14:25 AM

Like i said if anyone needs any kind of betting account verified and not hacked im your guy.There are a lot of people who are interested in online betting but they cant register or verified.All those stuff i can do for you.Account are verified with personal info and legit documents.If you need any betting account let me know

will you provide accounts from any betting website and from any country? there are thousands of betting sites available who needs real info like address, postal code, document verification. how much will you cast for these all tasks?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

I know most of old betting site are very strict so it is needed to provide personal info in any how you offer to provide those info for us to able to play with the betting site right? very interesting what is the assurance and how it will be work do we pay first or you gonna gives the account info first? I'm sorry maybe much better question is how safe would be the deal to work? thank you.

Conus (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:21:31 AM

Just to answer all your questions at once.I am registering an account with real info from Serbia.Once i get the account verified you can use whatever payment method to deposit and withdraw.With accounts username and password goes and email account attached to the betting account.Only the bookmakers that accept Serbian players are in option.Let me know if you are interested
Conus (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

Still selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: