Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ Brazilian Soccer Predictions Thread ★☆★  (Read 4830 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:21:00 PM

I just started to bet on this league and have had some success but mostly losses because they are very unpredictable to know when a team will suddenly go on fire and score in the final minute. That is where my losses on a parlay usually happens betting on these teams. Undecided
Most are high scoring as brazilians know how to score goals.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:31:40 PM

Juventude  VS  Sao Paulo The second leg match in the first leg  Sao Paulo lost 1-2 when playing at home
Last chance to catch up on aggregate goals Juventude will not let them beaten at home so I took the bet both teams to score

I think this is a safe bet for this game and I will be waiting for in game live betting for this match to try and get some good odds on over 0.5 goals as there has been a goal scored in every game between these 2 teams since 1998 and even over 1.5 goals is good option for this game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:04:59 AM

Juventude  VS  Sao Paulo The second leg match in the first leg  Sao Paulo lost 1-2 when playing at home
Last chance to catch up on aggregate goals Juventude will not let them beaten at home so I took the bet both teams to score

I think this is a safe bet for this game and I will be waiting for in game live betting for this match to try and get some good odds on over 0.5 goals as there has been a goal scored in every game between these 2 teams since 1998 and even over 1.5 goals is good option for this game.

Sao Paulo have more the ball possession so far. I'm sure Sao Paulo will make goals soon, i pick Sao Paulo spread for this match, if there is no goal at 1st half, i will pick over 1.25 goals at 2nd half.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 01:18:54 AM

So far no goals have been scored in the Sao Paulo game. I'm really liking the bet over 0.5 goals now because as I said in a post earlier goals have been scored in every game between the 2 teams since 1998 so I'm hoping that trend continues in this game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:30:14 AM

So far no goals have been scored in the Sao Paulo game. I'm really liking the bet over 0.5 goals now because as I said in a post earlier goals have been scored in every game between the 2 teams since 1998 so I'm hoping that trend continues in this game.
I feel its a very good time to make a bet on Draw No bet on Sao Paulo. They definitely are playing better and hopefully will be a team to get in the next goal.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:40:50 AM

I feel its a very good time to make a bet on Draw No bet on Sao Paulo. They definitely are playing better and hopefully will be a team to get in the next goal.
OK I will take this advice that you are giving as I am not too familiar with this league but as some one mentioned before over 0.5 goals also looks like a safe bet to make.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:13:11 AM

Over 0.5 goals does it again in the Sao Paulo game with Sao Paulo scoring a goal in the second half to win the game 1-0 I did say that over 0.5 goals was a good bet and I wasn't wrong. I got on at half time and the odds I got was @1.22 which in my opinion were very good considering there has been a goal scored in all these 2 teams games since 1998 so I hope many of you got on.

Arcteryx

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:11:58 AM

Over 0.5 goals does it again in the Sao Paulo game with Sao Paulo scoring a goal in the second half to win the game 1-0 I did say that over 0.5 goals was a good bet and I wasn't wrong. I got on at half time and the odds I got was @1.22 which in my opinion were very good considering there has been a goal scored in all these 2 teams games since 1998 so I hope many of you got on.
Nice one! Smiley
As I have won too! Grin
If a team has been scoring every game for over 16 years then they are not going to stop now. Cheesy

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:26:47 AM

Criciuma vs Sampaio Correa I am going to take Criciuma to have a bet on it @1.52 moneyline. It is doing great currently and will make its position better on ranking chart after winning this match. Both teams to score yes @2.10 also can be included as it has high chances to make this bet winning. This should be interesting match by all means.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:55:07 PM

OK I will take this advice that you are giving as I am not too familiar with this league but as some one mentioned before over 0.5 goals also looks like a safe bet to make.

Hopefully you did take the advice. Personally had a lot of money riding on it as well. But had bet on it pre-match, so wouldn't have got as good odds as you would have.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:50:49 PM

Currently in the Criciuma V Sampaio Correa game there are no goals scored and it is close to half time. If there are no goals scored and it reaches half time I think I'll put a bet on over 0.5 goals. As the last 4 games have gone over 0.5 goals.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:31:42 AM

Palmeiras v Coritiba ( palmeiras -1 )
I didn't know much about brazil league but i know palmeiras is strong team at there because many star player start a career from there. this bet just made for find a luck.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:50:28 AM

I absolutely do agree that Asian Handicap for Palmeiras -1 @1.73 AH is great. Palmeiras will keep adding another victory to its name after defeating Coritiba in tonight's match. There is nothing what can be worried about except Palmeiras to not have bad day. We can say easy money from this match without taking stress as totally one team show will be seen.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:25:33 AM

America MG vs Botafogo RJ match is live now and the score still 0-0 no goal in the first half. I will pick live bets over 1 goals for this match on 2nd half. I think 2 goals will happened on this match.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:33:04 AM

America MG vs Botafogo RJ match is live now and the score still 0-0 no goal in the first half. I will pick live bets over 1 goals for this match on 2nd half. I think 2 goals will happened on this match.

I prefer over 0.5 goals as it's currently paying $1.45 which is good odds. There is a risk that it could end 0-0 which happened last year. There have only been 5 goal attempts so far which puts me off a little but over 0.5 goals is much safer at the moment.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 06:36:38 AM

I prefer over 0.5 goals as it's currently paying $1.45 which is good odds. There is a risk that it could end 0-0 which happened last year. There have only been 5 goal attempts so far which puts me off a little but over 0.5 goals is much safer at the moment.

The score end in 1-0 America MG winning the game and like I said over 0.5 goals was the safer bet and it was paying good odds @1.45 I hope some people won like I did.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:48:35 AM

Atletico-PR - Ponte Preta these both have almost similar performance in current season. Ponte Preta was most of the time winner in head 2 head matches. Now Atletico PR is performing well this looks better but still I am not ready to touch moneyline area of betting so over 2.5 goals with some small risk is seeming right choice @2.5 odds.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

I have Flamengo RJ @1.81 on my slip because it is playing really impressive and going unbeaten from last few matches, it looking clearly when it will play infield than Cruzeiro has pretty low chance to give tough time to them, I am quite sure about Flamengo RJ it will make easy to win this match today.
Arcteryx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:54:48 AM

Atletico-PR - Ponte Preta these both have almost similar performance in current season. Ponte Preta was most of the time winner in head 2 head matches. Now Atletico PR is performing well this looks better but still I am not ready to touch moneyline area of betting so over 2.5 goals with some small risk is seeming right choice @2.5 odds.
Over on 2.5 goals is a big risk.. but as others have said this league does have a lot of goals scored.
I will pick this match and the Flamingo match Cheesy
as a nice Sunday parlay to see if my luck with this league can continue.

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:00:12 AM

I have Flamengo RJ @1.81 on my slip because it is playing really impressive and going unbeaten from last few matches, it looking clearly when it will play infield than Cruzeiro has pretty low chance to give tough time to them, I am quite sure about Flamengo RJ it will make easy to win this match today.

It's seems a good pick on Flamengo but this match play at neutral place, CMIIW. If it right, i rather pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: