Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ Brazilian Soccer Predictions Thread ★☆★  (Read 4830 times)
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:53:12 PM

I am sure home side will win as it needs too after having lost so many matches. Corinthians vs Internacional definitely where odds are very generous for anything you want to pick. I will remain with mainline @2.18 and same confident that Corinthians should win even by single goal but it will keep the traditional trends alive.
buddu

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:15:54 PM

Goias vs Sampaio Correa it isn't hard to guess the result when one team already has relegated to lower division but has great defense which is its powerful tool. I am going to relay on this defensive strength that it will score a goal in back to Goias. Both teams to score yes @2 most profitable with higher chances option for the match.
arara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:27:49 PM

Will International be relegated or will they work a miracle and stay in Serie A?
fulgdenea

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

Will International be relegated or will they work a miracle and stay in Serie A?

Although they are struggling hard there but still not getting the result for their efforts, from my opinion with current form they have pretty low chance there to survive in the Serie A but in next 2 matches situation will be crystal clear.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:32:45 PM

Parana is struggling to keep itself in the current SerieB as it isn't capable to be promoted into superior one. On the other hand Tupi has already been relegated to Serie C after showing consistency in worst game throughout the games it played. Parana will put all energies to win the game from a team which is easily loosing by every other team.
bithasher

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:18:07 PM

The real potential is in both teams to score yes @1.88 odds. Parana vs Tupi difference of efficiency and capability of this pair going to see each other is very clear. Parana is in better position and home support will help it to win the game. Tupi is goal maker which force other competitors to score as well.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:22:36 PM

This is nice pick for both teams to score yes. I will preferably take Parana to win @1.56 though odd for this option is lower but in my opinion this is much more better than any other option. Tupi may not succeed to score at all what then. Mainline is only choice for me for the only match tonight.

buddu

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:16:07 AM

Atletico GO has been confirmed as champion and same time has qualified for Serie A so it has no worries anymore. All the pressure is on Bahia which needs at least one more point to move into SerieA. Both teams to score yes @1.92 just good in my opinion as most probably draw is expected end in my opinion.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:46:43 AM

Flamengo RJ vs Santos I will place my bet on under 2.5 goals, both teams are into amazing form and very hard for me to predict who will win this match, that is why I think this match will get under 2.5 goals and this pick will be helpful for betting.
bithasher

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:38:53 AM

Atletico-PR vs Flamengo RJ there is lot of action going to be seen tonight after many days. Like most of the times both teams to score yes @1.72 for this biggest match where two top teams are going to compete each other. Atletico-PR is unbeaten once again at home but away team will show some input in aggregated goals. I see my bet full of potential with real chances.
maxhor

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:56:59 PM

Atletico-PR vs Flamengo RJ both teams to score is very impressive for me while looking over history of encounters, because pretty hard for me to find any big difference between these team and most like will get another draw result there.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:21:58 AM

Today's mos attractive game from all leagues( together with Chelsea v Arsenal, maybe) surely is Corinthians vs Vasco, at least from the perspective of betting.

There have been less than 3 goals scored in 8 of Corinthians last games and they currently have trouble to create goals oportunizes, so they will have a hard time creating goals opportunities and under 2.5 goals again is almost sure.

On the other hand, Vasco improved a lot with the new additions to their squad and will be harder opponent now, so the history shouldn't be taken into consideration too much this time, specially considering that Corinthians lost 3 of 4 previous game in the Brazilian soccer league.

So the good picks here are:

under 2.5 goals
Vasco +1 or +1.5 asian handicap
biskitop

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

Monday, December 04, 2017
Atletico GO VS Fluminense
(0: 3/4), Home / under
maybe someone will bet? but I myself am not sure with my own prediction hehe  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: