May 21, 2024, 09:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need an E-book
E-book - 1 (50%)
E-book - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Making E-book To Earn $5-$10 Over & Over Daily  (Read 1352 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

Can you provide me the pdf ..using link provided is quite difficult to download

he posted a mediafire link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qkj2oiv06shh9uc/Earn_%245-%2410_Daily_Bitcoin_Tutorial.pdf
post #12

--looking for signature--
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:20:26 PM

I hope no one is so naive to fall for shit like this...
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

I already download the ebook but is just a kind of tutorial how to use the bot.. this is a nonsense topic and you cant earn anything in this tutorial.. and the site i think he is the owner of the site upload hub with lots of malware and popup ads. better to download click the download link he just want to gain traffic in this forum.. also FBI link will popup to your screed that you cant remove if you dont know hot to use task manager.. beware guys..
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:10:40 PM

The OP is very misleading, and this is not even a method, IMHO. This ebook is about survey, and it just show you how to fill in details automatedly with RoboForm. Not even a download link for RoboForm, there is only his referral link in the ebook. Undecided
Do you not have most recent payment proof? Because the payment proofs in the ebook was from ages ago.
Many amazing offers is coming... Say tune with my blog for more ebooks.ExclusiveETN
Hmm, I forgot to mention this in my first post in this thread. :O
Please include virus scan link of your ebook. So, we know that it is 'safe' to be downloaded.

Life sucks.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

Too many popup ads slowing down my pc and i downloaded but the file is exe and i think its not an ebook looks like another malware exe.
just becareful guys dont install if you scan it in your anti virus i just use vPS to access on that site..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:40:36 PM

Too many popup ads slowing down my pc and i downloaded but the file is exe and i think its not an ebook looks like another malware exe.
just becareful guys dont install if you scan it in your anti virus i just use vPS to access on that site..

Yep, under link from OP is something suspicious, but this link looks safe - at least my antivirus found nothing:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qkj2oiv06shh9uc/Earn_%245-%2410_Daily_Bitcoin_Tutorial.pdf

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:23:07 PM

Yep, under link from OP is something suspicious, but this link looks safe - at least my antivirus found nothing:

Is the file safe? Some pdf can contain virus auto run open opening the pdf.

Anyone tried the method?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:13:55 PM

Is the file safe? Some pdf can contain virus auto run open opening the pdf.

Anyone tried the method?
I already download the PDF file and i think maybe you can make money but i dont know if the site he give is a legit one..
And i think if you are doing wrong in offer you cant receive anything.. or you will be ban.. but you can try with your self maybe he is telling that truth ..
And update here if this is working.. i will waiting for other feedback for those who tried this method...

I notice also the link given from the op is not on the list of google and i think he is the owner o the site and making a trafic from here..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:40:29 AM

I already download the ebook but is just a kind of tutorial how to use the bot.. this is a nonsense topic and you cant earn anything in this tutorial.. and the site i think he is the owner of the site upload hub with lots of malware and popup ads. better to download click the download link he just want to gain traffic in this forum.. also FBI link will popup to your screed that you cant remove if you dont know hot to use task manager.. beware guys..

FBI ?? What are you on about ?

Yea the first link was an exe. hell noes !!
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:07:38 AM

FBI ?? What are you on about ?

Yea the first link was an exe. hell noes !!
I already encounter this fbi thing it will stuck on your screen after you mistakenly click the pop up telling you that your computer is look and the big logo of FBI will show up and would not be remove easily just needed to use task manager to disable/ close programs. so download the tut on your own risk.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:18:07 AM

Thanks for this ebook buy yes surveys do not work for everyone and for every country.After filling lots of personal information all I get is "Sorry you are not eligible for this survey"

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:39:58 AM

After filling lots of personal information all I get is "Sorry you are not eligible for this survey"

I have experienced this too back then when I was trying to get the rewards for filling in data (fake data of course when things become personal).

They keep the information and you without reward. That's why I stopped doing them. It's a waste of time in most of the cases.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:17:57 PM

The Ebook has been move to my blog post here:http://earncash-daily.blogspot.com/.

*Image Removed*
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:58:05 PM

There are actually so many similar methods that you are sharing and out of all of the surveys I've done, I'm pretty sure this is not so different. I would just like to say that these methods aren't exactly 100% sure so please, if you guys ever decided to give this one a try, please do proceed with caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: