Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cincinnati Bengals 2016 Betting Forecast By Nolan Dalla  (Read 5146 times)
2Bet.io (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:24:49 PM

2016 NFL Betting Forecast: New Orleans Saints by Nolan Dalla

There were serious concerns that head coach Sean Payton might abandon the Saints following his second straight lackluster season in New Orleans in which his teams have posted two consecutive 7-9 seasons.

Leaving on mutually-agreeable terms might have been the safe decision for Payton to take in order to maintain his beloved legacy among Saints fans. 

2016 New Orleans Saints Season Outlook:

However, the winningest coach in franchise history decided to sign another contract and stay.  He’s now the fourth-longest serving coach in the league. 

Payton’s faith in the Saints players and franchise a very positive sign for this team’s immediate (and perhaps long-term) future, for had Payton left town, the Saints might have continued to spiral downward with such a void in leadership.

Instead, Payton believes...READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/saints-betting/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

4 NFL Favorites To Play In The Super Bowl 51 by Alex Outhred

August NFL predictions are low on the likelihood totem pole, as preseason is just underway and hopes and dreams of teams and players are far more prevalent than first-string snaps.

In descending order, here are my selections for the four most likely teams to make the Super Bowl 51 playoffs. READ MORE HERE: https://www.2bet.io/super-bowl/super-bowl-51-favorites-betting/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

2016 NFL Betting Forecast: NFC Predictions

Entering the 2016 regular season, the National Football Conference (NFC) is superior to the American Football Conference (AFC).

This is due to at least five NFC teams being legitimate Super Bowl contenders – including Arizona, Carolina, Green Bay, Minnesota, and Seattle.  Aside from New England (still in the midst of a dynasty) and perhaps defending Super Bowl champion Denver, any of the other five NFC teams would probably be favored over any AFC team in the championship game.

Three Classes of NFC Teams

Indeed, there appear to be three classes of NFC teams. 

This includes the elites...READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/nfl-nfc-betting/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:16:58 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: New York Giants  By Nolan Dalla

The Tom Coughlin era is officially over.  The stern taskmaster finally wore out his welcome in New York after 12 seasons, which included two Super Bowl wins.  Lofty expectations will now have to be met by former offensive coordinator Ben Mcadoo who must step in and fill some mighty big shoes.  Early indications are ...

Read More Here https://www.2bet.io/super-bowl/2016-nfl-forecast-new-york-giants/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:48:05 PM

Know Your Sources by Alex Outhred

We are all excited about football. Well, most of us. A few of our significant others actually like us and miss us from the start of training camp until the Lombardi trophy is lifted and showered with confetti. Aside from them, trust me, we’re all excited because training camp is here as we can start allowing actual football plays to shape our opinions rather than others’ perspectives and reports.

This is a training camp for us as well, in a sense. Our process is as reliable as the questions we ask and answer for ourselves. How do we go about gathering the information we need week to week?  READ MORE HERE https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/know-your-sources/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:27:20 AM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Detroit Lions By Nolan Dalla

No NFL franchise has suffered more long-term disappointment than the Detroit Lions.  The Motor City kitties have won just one (ONE!) playoff game since their last NFL championship season, which was way back in 1957 – and that was a 1991 post-season win 25 years ago.  This team is the poster child of football futility.

A few years ago, there was a justifiable reason for new optimism in Detroit, following several exciting draft picks and a number of long-term free agent signings at skill positions.  The shocking surprise of an 11-5 season in head coach Jim Caldwell’s first season (2014) appeared to usher in a whole new tone for the hapless Lions.  However, Detroit returned to its losing ways again last season...READ MORE HERE https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-wagering-forecast-detroit-lions/.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:34:17 AM

No NFL franchise has suffered more long-term disappointment than the Detroit Lions.  The Motor City kitties have won just one (ONE!) playoff game since their last NFL championship season, which was way back in 1957 – and that was a 1991 post-season win 25 years ago.  This team is the poster child of football futility.

A few years ago, there was a justifiable reason for new optimism in Detroit, following several exciting draft picks and a number of long-term free agent signings at skill positions.  The shocking surprise of an 11-5 season in head coach Jim Caldwell’s first season (2014) appeared to usher in a whole new tone for the hapless Lions.  However, Detroit returned to its losing ways again last season...READ MORE HERE https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-wagering-forecast-detroit-lions/.

really good information in this thread. I personally don't see how the Lions get to
8 wins. I went over the schedule a bunch of times trying to give them 8 wins over and
over and just can't find 8 games they will win. For that reason I am taking the Lions
under 8 wins.

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:53:30 AM

really good information in this thread. I personally don't see how the Lions get to
8 wins. I went over the schedule a bunch of times trying to give them 8 wins over and
over and just can't find 8 games they will win. For that reason I am taking the Lions
under 8 wins.

Hey Rubberduckie!

Yeah is not looking good for them at all, I tend to believe in redemption ....but sounds like a good bet to me!

Smiley

Cheers

BTCookie

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:16:08 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Chicago Bears by Nolan Dalla

Head coach John Fox enters his second season in Chicago after a disappointing debut last year when the Bears went 6-10 and ended up in the cellar of the NFC North.  Despite his playoff woes, at least Fox has been a proven winner in the regular season, as evidenced by a 125-99 straight up career record with three different teams (Carolina and Denver, previously).  Fox has also historically done well in his second season with new teams, posting a 29-13 mark in his two previous sophomore seasons.  He’s been even better against the spread, going a stellar 30-12...READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-wagering-chicago-bears/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Washington Redskins by Nolan Dalla

The Washington Redskins were the surprise winner of the NFC East last season.  Projected by many to finish dead last in a weak division, the Redskins caught fire following a last-minute Week 12 loss to rival Dallas.  Mired in mediocrity with a 5-7 W-L record, Washington unexpectedly went on to win its last four games of the regular season, scoring an average of 32 points per game on the way to their first division crown under second-year head coach Jay Gruden.

Trouble is, now entering a brand new year, the Redskins will face .. READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/super-bowl/2016-nfl-wagering-washington-redskins/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:55:57 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Philadelphia Eagles by Nolan Dalla

The Philadelphia Eagles undergo a complete overhaul in 2016 after ex-head coach Chip Kelly parted ways with his former team following three laborious seasons during which the Eagles went 27-19 straight up.  Now, Doug Pederson, a former backup quarterback with no previous NFL head coaching experience will take over a floundering team with marginal talent on both sides of the ball, combined with plenty of new faces on the sidelines who will be installing new plays and schemes.

The biggest question mark begins at ...READ MORE:

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:42:37 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Dallas Cowboys by Nola Dalla.

The Dallas Cowboys have been a monumental disappointment during the past two decades.  Since 1996, they’ve won just two playoff games and have burned through five head coaches and more than a dozen different starting quarterbacks.  Despite their lackluster record of achievement, particularly in the post-season when it counts, expectations for the Cowboys always seem to be inexplicably high — and 2016 is certainly no exception.

In fact, odds makers expect Dallas will...READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-wagering-dallas-cowboys/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:33:28 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Minnesota Vikings by Nolan Dalla

Mike Zimmer has worked miracles in Minnesota.  He’s transformed the Vikings into a bona fide Super Bowl contender in just two seasons as head coach.  For NFL bettors, he’s been a hero.  Under Zimmer’s leadership, the Vikings have been pure gold, going an astounding 24-9 against-the-spread.  That record includes a stellar 13-3 ATS mark last season.  However, those figures were achieved when expectations were modest.

Entering the 2016 campaign, expectations will now be considerably higher as the Vikings enter their new season in the uncharacteristic role as the team to beat in a highly-competitive division.  Pressure on the Vikings will be even more intense given their... READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-wagering-forecast-minnesota-vikings/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Atlanta Falcons by Nolan Dalla

Which Atlanta team will show up this season?

Will we see the exciting Atlanta Falcons team that roared during the first five weeks of last season when new head coach Dan Quinn’s squad shocked most of the league and started out on a perfect 5-0 run?

Or, will we witness the continuation of one of the worst collapses in recent memory when the Dirty Birds went 3-8 the rest of the way on route to a bizarre .500 season?  

It’s probably fair to say the Falcons were nowhere near as good as that 5-0 record might have indicated.  But, they weren’t as bad as their 3-8 record the final 11 games, either.

Atlanta’s actual level of talent might not be the most important factor.... READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/atlanta-falcons-betting/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:37:24 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 09:36:27 PM by 2Bet.io

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: Carolina Panthers by Nolan Dalla

Carolina shocked the entire NFL last year by going 15-1 during the regular season, then rolling over two powerhouse opponents in the playoffs (Seattle and Arizona) on the way to their second Super Bowl appearance in franchise history.  Under the leadership of Ray Rivera as head coach, along with OC Mike Shula and DC Sean McDermott, the Panthers have steamrolled to an impressive 35-13-1 regular season W-L record since 2013.  The nucleus of young talent remains in solidly place for Carolina’s winning ways to continue.  The Panthers are a near-universal choice to win the NFC South again, perhaps by a wide margin given the struggles of the other three teams within their division.

The biggest surprise for the Panthers in 2015 was their offense, which finished first in two key categories – points scored and yards-per-play (YPP).  In fact... READ MORE HERE:https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/2016-nfl-betting-carolina-panthers/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:36:10 PM

2016 NFL Wagering Forecast: San Francisco 49ers by Nolan Dalla

There’s good news and bad news in San Francisco.  

First, the good news:  Not much is expected from this decimated team in the upcoming 2016 season.  The hapless 49ers rank dead last among NFC teams in just about every pre-season projection.  This low point means new head coach Chip Kelly will probably be granted a few seasons to mold the personnel in order to fit his system.  Unlike his surprisingly quick exit in Philadelphia after just one losing season (his Eagles were 10-6 in the two years before that), Kelly will be given the chance to overhaul a poor team that ended last season with utterly no sense of direction.

The bad news is.. READ MORE HERE: https://www.2bet.io/super-bowl/san-francisco-49ers-betting/

2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:19:14 PM

Arizona Cardinals 2016 Betting Forecast by Nolan Dalla

Head coach Bruce Arians enters his fourth full season at the helm in Arizona, a team, and organization which appears to be getting better each and every year.

Thanks in large measure to the creativity and patience of GM Steve Keim, all the vital parts now appear to be in place for another deep run in the playoffs and perhaps even a Super Bowl victory. 

2016 Cardinals Season Outlook: 

Widespread confidence in this year’s Cards is based on READ MORE HERE: https://www.2bet.io/sports-betting/arizona-cardinals-betting/

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:45:37 PM

I visited your site by clicking link from the Op and when I wanted to go back to bitcointalk I encountered an unpleasant issue.
Apparently you have some sort of annoying script installed on your site which prevents backing to original site - I don't like that and it is not professional at all.
2Bet.io (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:55:39 PM

I visited your site by clicking link from the Op and when I wanted to go back to bitcointalk I encountered an unpleasant issue.
Apparently you have some sort of annoying script installed on your site which prevents backing to original site - I don't like that and it is not professional at all.

Hi Maku

Could you please tell me what device were you using and the OS so we can replicate it and see to have it fixed. Smiley

Thank you~!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:16:53 AM

Hi Maku

Could you please tell me what device were you using and the OS so we can replicate it and see to have it fixed. Smiley

Thank you~!
I assumed it is intended behavior to force people to stay on your site. If this is some unintended bug then I am apologize for being judgy.

To access your site I used a PC with Windows 7, and latest version of Chrome browser.
And this bug only works when you are open your site and start browsing sports, bets etc.

I specifically visited Politics to see US presidential election odds, from that point I couldn't go back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: