Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Trackers invites for sell ( HDBits,Thevault,Aweseomehd,PTP,Bitme etc)  (Read 22039 times)
smartmove (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:51:27 PM

only legit person can arranged people like that , they are my real buyers not like you fucking scammer who want profile link and pic of invite sent , stay away from my thread you are just ignored now from my side, i never sell you anything you are barking for nothing just fuck off
uncle sam

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:56:51 PM

hey , i know smartmove from long time  , he is gem of guy and fully trusted , that bastard is just jealous of him , you can trust smartmove without any issues, he never sell hack , he respect his buyers in short he is perfect and kind seller.
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:57:01 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 06:32:56 PM by orangelemon

i dont know that bastard i never sell him anything he is just barking without any proof or reason , i never sell hack shit yes i am the admin of invitehawk, i sell like 20 people on this site all are on my skype never sell any hack shit, that person is asshole i dont know him he is doing that on purpose i guess but legit person not have any fear so keep barking bastard. I will ask my buyers to post in this thread to fuck him for his foolish comments.

You don't know me but i know you very well

Few Questions
Have you ever own such accounts?
Have you ever own invites of such tracker?
Are you seller or reseller?
Many trackers like whatcd sceneaccess etc banned Pakistan as country, how can you manage accounts and invites from those trackers.

The way you behaved shows your fucking mindset,its not a behavior of admin of site's admin (thats why i said so called admin) fuck
I have all the proofs of our conversation on skype, don't worry if someone ask i will provide them.
I added him on skype for hdbits invite 1st he said he have the invite once i asked him proofs then what this mentally retard said
"My friend have a invite and i will never show you proof of invite"
Then i searched on google and found these guys two or three more sales stolen or cracked accounts which they buy from hacker and cracker and one of them is "Godfather" admin of torrentinvitez.com
Believe me or not its all upto you guys but this reseller is from Pakistan purely idiot with no sense how to talk and sales hacked and cracked private trackers accounts.
Last i would say beware from this idiot and save your money

just fuck off i have all accounts and everything , oh so you are that bastard , i never know him he added me and said show me hdbits profile and all invites you sent , you really think someone just show you that and you fukcing go to irc and banned account , i told him i am admin on invitehawk we can deal there that bastard take off , shame on you for that shit comments , i never sell you or you never bought anything and you are saying that shit so confident wow , about your claim that i dont have any site this is the proof to fuck your ass bullshit

first off you idiot only signup banned at sceneacess in pakistan you can use acc if you create from vpn
what.cd never banned in pakistan

fuck off with your false info keep barking i will not sell you hdbits you fucking scammer you wanted to take my profile at hdbits to show to hdbits

and this is the hdbits proof i owned everything you bastard

http://prntscr.com/c8kiaw

now fuck off from my thread
Note: I never asked him for profile link i never asked him to show whom he invite.I only asked for proof to show is he really have or own a invite and hide all the other details like his profile invites etc just as he did now as you can see from screenshot he asked someone made for him.He is stupid and a liar.
he asked someone his hacker/cracker guy make a screenshot for him write bla bla fuck
shame on you check your language should ban you from this forum
smartmove (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:59:23 PM

hahahha after seeing a real proof he said he asked his hacker hahahah man just dont again reply in my thread again else all will report you if you are jealous then keep jealous but dont waste my time
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:13:57 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 07:13:45 AM by orangelemon

You already wasted your time lol
Thumb rule never trust on pakistani.shame on you your language and your attitude if you cross your limit keep in mind i will bang your ass

He beceme admin of invitehawk a dead forum like him (just to make people fool) he don't have any admin rights there a begger
I have all the proofs of our conversation on skype, don't worry if someone ask i will provide them.
I added him on skype for hdbits invite 1st he said he have the invite once i asked him proofs then what this mentally retard said
Then i searched on google and found these guys two or three more sales stolen or cracked accounts which they buy from hacker and cracker and one of them is "Godfather" admin of torrentinvitez.com
Believe me or not its all upto you guys but this reseller is from Pakistan purely idiot with no sense how to talk and sales hacked and cracked private trackers accounts.
Already fulfill my responsibility to warn peoples, if necessary will do again.

Note: I never asked him for profile link i never asked him to show whom he invite.i have skype conversation proof with him where I only asked for proof to show is he really have or own a invite and hide all the other details like his profile invites etc just as he did now as you can see from screenshot he asked someone made for him.He is stupid and a liar.

P.S : If you guys still wants to deal with this idiot just ask him proof 1st and never send him money 1st and only use escrow but never send him first because if you send him first then he buys from your money from other hacker or cracker or from Godfather or from other sellers and then he resell to you.

Every buyer has right to ask and see proofs of what any seller is going to sell specially for high lever trackers which costs alot.

smartmove (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:27:38 PM

i never buy anything i never sell hack just keep barking , people know about me so just get lost i will not reply again keep jealous i dont care , continue your bark bye , you not even buy from me and barking like that cool , continue bye

about invitehawk just joined there and you will see who i am and what rights i have

why you keep inlcding godfather in it i dont have any concern with it i sell my own so just get lost ,

ignored.
sampoerna mild

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:55:54 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 08:15:59 PM by sampoerna mild

HELLO  GUYS .................

SMARTMOVE IS GOOD MAN !!!!... :

I HAVE EXPERIENCE BUY MANY MANY INVITE FROM SMARTMOVE
AND NOT ONE MY ACC IS DEAD ,,,,
SOMETIMES ACC IS DEAD... BUT HE ALWAYS GIVE ME REPLACEMENT FOR DEAD ACC.. (DEPENDS OF YOUR DEAL BEFORE BUY)

IMPORTANT THINGS IS PRICE IS REASONABLE ... AND SOMETIMES CHEAP THAN OTHER SELLER..

THE BIGGEST AND COMPLETE SELLER I EVER MEET...

RECOMENDED SELLER GUYS .................

Sorry my bad english...
chegueva

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

i dont know that bastard i never sell him anything he is just barking without any proof or reason , i never sell hack shit yes i am the admin of invitehawk, i sell like 20 people on this site all are on my skype never sell any hack shit, that person is asshole i dont know him he is doing that on purpose i guess but legit person not have any fear so keep barking bastard. I will ask my buyers to post in this thread to fuck him for his foolish comments.

You don't know me but i know you very well

Few Questions
Have you ever own such accounts?
Have you ever own invites of such tracker?
Are you seller or reseller?
Many trackers like whatcd sceneaccess etc banned Pakistan as country, how can you manage accounts and invites from those trackers.

The way you behaved shows your fucking mindset,its not a behavior of admin of site's admin (thats why i said so called admin) fuck
He beceme admin of invitehawk a dead forum like him (just to make people fool) he don't have any admin rights there  Grin a begger

Hi there big fella , you are scaring people here . i'm gonna be quick and write a few words after reading all comments here , taking into factory the fact that i'm a very old nigga in Torrenting so i know my way around people, Anyways.

You are accusing this gentleman here of selling hacked/cracked accounts when he told you his friend has invite & he will never show you proof , let me correct you a bit here cause you fucked up big time , So either he shows you proof or not it's retarded to assume he is selling cracked shit just for this matter unless you have strong proof like people who bought from him got juked then we shall all consider it as something , also just so you know many people resell invites from people who cannot make a sale cause he is new/not enough feedback's etc , this is called Business not scam or anything , everybody does it; you buy cheap you sell higher, Simple math really.
Another point , This so called scammer you are trying to taint with your retarded assumption ( sorry lol), He made more deals that a lot of people are grateful to him for helping 'em get into their " DREAM TRACKER" , and when i say deals i mean Positive deals. i done a few with him before.

So now i ask the audience, do you really think he sold shit & no one came here to report him? obviously because they were all successful deals.
This guy is only assuming from his butt hole (sorry) nothing else , if you had concrete proofs i'd have sided with you , cause we ain't got no time for scammers.

Anyways that's it , i think i have written enough. Have a good day everybody.

Ethanbrain

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

Smartmove is the moderator on InviteHawk and is a very reputed person.
Here's a screenshot of his profile on InviteHawk : http://prntscr.com/c919k7
Profile Link : http://www.invitehawk.com/profile/32937-watchdogs/

Anyone and everyone is welcome to check the authenticity of the OP. I have dealt with him a number of times and have known him since 2 years now and never had a problem with him. He has actually gone out of his way to help a lot of people many times. I'm sure the above number of people who have vouched for him is enough to prove that he is legit and has enough people on the internet who trust him.

So people who are confused, unaware, scared to deal with him.. Just decide whom would you believe? A guy with no credibility or vouches from people who have actually bought from this seller. I myself sell invites but i have no problem in vouching for smartmove. He is one of the most professional sellers you would ever come across.
po1zon

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:51:08 PM

Got an invite from him yesterday. Very good seller. Quick transaction. A+
smartmove (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:05:08 PM

Thnx everyone

hdbits invite available, skype id: hafizgee5
NTCG

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:20:43 PM

Passthepopcorn how much does it cost.

Bump for you!
smartmove (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:26:32 PM

pm me for price
smartmove (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:23:12 AM

a lot of new trackers added , add me on skype for details

smartmove (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:42:50 PM

new trackers added , add me on skype for details

smartmove (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:51:51 PM

Contact me for the trackers details

smartmove (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:10:50 AM

Pm me for the price
smartmove (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:09:22 AM

many new trackers added, let me know which tracker you are looking for

smartmove (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:28:55 AM

let me know which tracker you want , contact me at skype.
MyBroD

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

nice guy reasonable price and trusted inviter, i go first direct payment, fast, and smooth. thanks OP
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: