Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A sustainable and fair crypto environment  (Read 273 times)
?chooseusername (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:01:55 PM

I have been working with financial markets and crypto currencies for a while and I'm tired of seeing great ideas poisoned by the mentality of "Get rich no matter what". So I have decided to reach out the community and see if I can meet people with strong values much more important than just getting rich ASAP.

The Idea
To create a crypto environment where sustainability, transparency and fair income distribution are the main pillars (there could be more...)

My Background
  • Finance
  • Multilingual
  • Sustainability/Product Solutions
  • Marketing
  • Accounting

I have already shared this idea with some people and there are some people interested. I would say that the most needed people at the moment are programmers but any help and anyone is more than welcome to join me and discuss about this. I'm trying to teach myself JS but I'm still way too noob to develop something on my own.

Hope I can meet some interesting people with similar values and ideas.

Cheers
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:00:36 AM

Your post touches on a number of the core mantras and goals of the eMunie project, specifically fair reward for any work done by any party.

For example, in eMunie economics, if there are 100 nodes present in the network doing work, and you have 1 node, then you will receive approximately 1% of the total reward for the work your node has done.

If you were to scale up your operation to 2 nodes, then you would receive 2% of the reward, and so on and so forth.

Also of interest might be the self regulated economy and elastic supply issuance model of EMU currency units so as to keep the price steady and prevent price bubbles.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: