Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need bulk bitcoins  (Read 689 times)
games182 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

looking to buy bulk bitcoins (over 10k)

cant use WU or money gram becasue limit to high.

pefer if you could process credit card.

text 385-205-0162 if you are interested.
Revitel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:59:06 PM

If you can fund an Neteller or Skrill account with your credit card I can sell you some bitcoins.
Champion Of PvP Humb

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:39:11 AM

For security Reazon use escrow
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:47:14 AM

Please check the trust feedback of this person. It seem that credit card is reversible and would take 6-9 months to secure the funds against chargeback. I you want to buy coins with your cc then use coinbase.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:51:24 AM

He doesn't want to buy coins. He wants to scam you. Is anyone stupid enough to believe that "1" poster is looking for $10k in bitcoin and has to turn the forums as a "games182" . Anyone looking for that has the capability to join an exchange or use alternate funding. Who would buy $10k of investments on a credit card anyway ? It will be $15k by the time you pay it off.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:51:42 AM

Weird thought I posted here along the lines of wonder which one is the scammer in this deal.
Guess I forgot to click send! A deal this big really needs extra scrutiny from both parties and escrow sounds like a really good idea.

Have never sent 10K through western union but I do know that 3k+ gets extra scrutiny in person or by phone. They sometimes call you or wait for you to call them. 10K would get a flag for sure.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 02:05:25 AM

Weird thought I posted here along the lines of wonder which one is the scammer in this deal.
Guess I forgot to click send! A deal this big really needs extra scrutiny from both parties and escrow sounds like a really good idea.

Have never sent 10K through western union but I do know that 3k+ gets extra scrutiny in person or by phone. They sometimes call you or wait for you to call them. 10K would get a flag for sure.

Escrow can't help with PayPal or CC payments.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:23:14 AM

Could have sworn the thread said W/U or moneygram, guess he changed that part. Or I am losing it, one or the other.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:23:49 AM

Could have sworn the thread said W/U or moneygram, guess he changed that part. Or I am losing it, one or the other.
It did

There are a lot of tell-tale signs of a scammer, wanting to use a reverseible payment method, trying to get people to communicate off site, and brand new account wanting to buy large amounts of Bitcoin. I would say there is also a decent chance that if you contacted the number in the OP that someone would be willing to pay far above market rates.

The OP is a scammer.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2220

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:57:22 AM

looking to buy bulk bitcoins (over 10k)

pefer if you could process credit card.

text 385-205-0162 if you are interested.

Quoted for future reference... http://archive.is/JC3pR

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:02:57 PM

Are you sure , anyone is going to conduct a trade for even pennies with you ? First make the negative trust positive and then ask for any trade .
Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2220

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:33:52 PM

Are you sure , anyone is going to conduct a trade for even pennies with you ? First make the negative trust positive and then ask for any trade .

perhaps s/he's talking about 10,000 sats?  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: