Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will go up this week  (Read 6594 times)
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:46:37 PM

I think that bitcoin price will not gi this week now but it is possible nobidy cant kniw if thatvwill be this week or later.

The bitcoin price has already 3% in the last 24 hours. I am not sure if that is just normal market volatility.
The Bitcoin price has taken a significant hit before two months and after that it stayed stable. Now it had suffered 3% drop overnight and I think the price may increase from next week.

3% drop is nothing in bitcoin price. it is only a $10 drop in the $650 market price which is only a small set back because of those day-traders cashing out and wanting to buy back in again. you will see a jump back sooner than you may think.

such a drop is indeed nothing in the bitcoin world. you know what's even more funny? when the price goes up like 10% then people say "this is it?". when the price goes down like 2-3% people see it as a big dump, lol. people here don't know what they want anymore.

The bitcoin price dropped from $655 to 624 now. But that could be just very normal market actions.

The bitcoin price dropped even lower to $450 and bounced back to $560. That is due a hack on a big exchange.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

I believe it will rise once the weekend is over.
It is probably due from the markets of the world being closed so there is no trading of other currencies going on.
Well this is my point of view anyways. Embarrassed
Just want it to rise above this steady price that it has been for the last couple of days now.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

It is probably due from the markets of the world being closed so there is no trading of other currencies going on.
Just want it to rise above this steady price that it has been for the last couple of days now.
Yeah we may see some higher price in next week as bitcoin is gaining some pace at a moment and we can expect that it will cross again $600 in next week.
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:21:42 AM

Yeah we may see some higher price in next week as bitcoin is gaining some pace at a moment and we can expect that it will cross again $600 in next week.

If there is no negative news about the bitcoin or exchanges, the bitcoin price will be $600 in 10 days.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:15:59 AM

I tend to flip through the main topics in the general section, daily.
I've noticed when they talk about useless stuff, there is general "peace" in the Bitcoin world and the price tends to float up.
It's when they start getting serious about debating stuff that the price goes down.
I was even expecting some analysis on the basis on which you're placing reliance on to come about your projection. But I'm surprised to see this and i can't but laugh. Like someone has said even on this platform that the only sure thing is death. Any other thing is speculation and not with certainty which is 98% sure not to happen...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:36:24 AM

If there is no negative news about the bitcoin or exchanges, the bitcoin price will be $600 in 10 days.

When Bitfinex returns, the price will shoot up to $600 if it doesn't already happen next week. People are somewhat over the hack by now. It will be interesting to see if the price can stay above the $600 level. I think it will take two attempts.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

When Bitfinex returns, the price will shoot up to $600 if it doesn't already happen next week. People are somewhat over the hack by now. It will be interesting to see if the price can stay above the $600 level. I think it will take two attempts.

yeah bitcoin market always acts weird, the hack which wasn't really big compared to daily trade volume created a near $100 panic drop and i am sure the return can cause a shoot up as well, although we are already near the $600 so we can expect a much bigger rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:40:59 PM

of course bitcoin is going to go up this week after the last dump that has happened

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:45:15 PM

yeah bitcoin market always acts weird, the hack which wasn't really big compared to daily trade volume created a near $100 panic drop and i am sure the return can cause a shoot up as well, although we are already near the $600 so we can expect a much bigger rise.

Yup price is moving slowly up now and its recovering from bitfinex scam so we may see much higher price in coming days and it will surely cross $600 very soon.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:58:41 PM

The price has only been going down in the past few weeks. I hope it goes up to a steady 600$ - 640$ in the next week. The drop is not very dangerous though, we will see a steady price over 600$ soon, it is slowly but surely recovering from the drop, nothing to be worried about.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:09:37 PM

The price has only been going down in the past few weeks. I hope it goes up to a steady 600$ - 640$ in the next week. The drop is not very dangerous though, we will see a steady price over 600$ soon, it is slowly but surely recovering from the drop, nothing to be worried about.
Well just lets hope that it will happen but honestly thats why the price is increasing because many people are believing in bitcoin that it will increase again back.. this is just bitfinex issue thats why the price of bitcoin is decreases.. but even the price is erase many investors are waiting for the low price thats why the price of bitcoin is not decrease instead its increasing again back..
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:51:14 PM

Well just lets hope that it will happen but honestly thats why the price is increasing because many people are believing in bitcoin that it will increase again back.. this is just bitfinex issue thats why the price of bitcoin is decreases.. but even the price is erase many investors are waiting for the low price thats why the price of bitcoin is not decrease instead its increasing again back..

I think most of the people are buying coins at a moment and that is the reason price has started to recover, so we can expect higher price in next few months for sure.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:36:40 AM

I think most of the people are buying coins at a moment and that is the reason price has started to recover, so we can expect higher price in next few months for sure.

The bitcoin price will be higher in the next few months. I think the will be over $800 in October or November.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pearnapple

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:46:44 AM

I think that bitcoin price will not gi this week now but it is possible nobidy cant kniw if thatvwill be this week or later.

The bitcoin price has already 3% in the last 24 hours. I am not sure if that is just normal market volatility.
The Bitcoin price has taken a significant hit before two months and after that it stayed stable. Now it had suffered 3% drop overnight and I think the price may increase from next week.

3% drop is nothing in bitcoin price. it is only a $10 drop in the $650 market price which is only a small set back because of those day-traders cashing out and wanting to buy back in again. you will see a jump back sooner than you may think.

such a drop is indeed nothing in the bitcoin world. you know what's even more funny? when the price goes up like 10% then people say "this is it?". when the price goes down like 2-3% people see it as a big dump, lol. people here don't know what they want anymore.

The bitcoin price dropped from $655 to 624 now. But that could be just very normal market actions.

The bitcoin price dropped even lower to $450 and bounced back to $560. That is due a hack on a big exchange.
the price wasnt that low at any time during the last month though it got really low i must admit that, right now everything seems to be fine

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
useless4

Activity: 389

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:13:38 AM

i hope that your prediction is right and that it will allow us all to make some good money over time, in my opinion that would be really cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

i hope that your prediction is right and that it will allow us all to make some good money over time, in my opinion that would be really cool

now the rate is $588 at last i saw, and it will be up to $600, and i have bitcoin that ready to sell and make some money, not much but its a much for me. beside that, i hope that altcoin will follow to up, no need for famous altcoin, but small coin i think its enough to get pump  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

the price is going to grow to such price really easily and really fast, i think it will be achieved in only like 3 days or so and there is nothing to worry about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
potatopower

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:40:37 PM

thats true to be honest, i was a little bit scared when i saw the price going down at a very rapid pace, i hope that the price is going to grow a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

yeah, i hope that the price is going to grow a lot in the near future and that it will allow me to gain a lot of money, that would be really great
Juhagic

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:56:48 PM

yeah, i hope that the price is going to grow a lot in the near future and that it will allow me to gain a lot of money, that would be really great

I hope the price will rise no more than 10% a month for the next 50 years. So we can have stable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: