Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solar Powered Generator  (Read 666 times)
Giftsforcoins (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 11:33:47 AM

This is a massive solar powered generator for use anywhere! It can be used as a backup for appliances in the home during a power outage, a massive power pack for camping or any road trip where you'd need electricity.
These looked pretty versatile and without the need of fuels, you can have free backup energy whenever you need it.
It boasts a massive 1250 watt battery and takes between 20-40 hours for a full charge with the 2 included solar panels.
There are some cool details in the product description. Take a look!

Solar Power Generator

Check out my btc only store!!! GiftsForCoins.com/store

Order takeout or delivery Pizza's with BTC! PizzaForCoins.com

Hotels? Of Course!!! HotelsForCoins.com

Plane Tickets?! Duh! TravelForCoins.com
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcsql

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:05:41 AM

Nice site you've built up there, I am very interested in this solar panel product, however do you think your average person could handle the installation? Are any other accessories like converters, etc needed? Or is it all in the box? Let me know, thanks!
Giftsforcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 06:48:30 AM

Nice site you've built up there, I am very interested in this solar panel product, however do you think your average person could handle the installation? Are any other accessories like converters, etc needed? Or is it all in the box? Let me know, thanks!

Thanks very much! From what I could tell it's literally just a 100lb battery that is solar and plug in charged. You can just leave the solar panels outside and it's always charged that way or if you get it and there's a possibility of a power outage sooner than 20-40 hours of sunlight, you can plug it into the wall and charge it within a day. Everything I've seen though you can plug right into the box without any extra adapters. You can plug a power strip into it haha Smiley

Giftsforcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 06:54:55 AM

I just added a third picture which shows a bit more of the front panel and all the outlets you can choose from. It has a car adapter plug in, usb ports, and a couple 120v 3 prong outlets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: