Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] S.MPOE / S.BBET Pass-throughs  (Read 22165 times)
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 09:41:33 PM

I've posted news on BTCT.co, emailed to all holders. Here it is again.

Hello,

I've received news from Havelock.

With BTCT.co closing down, Bitfunder blocking US people and Havelock not accepting new assets, I will be closing down this PT.

All assets will be claimable on coinbr.com starting November 1st to be traded directly with MPEx orderbook. Coinbr's monthly fees of 0.09 BTC will be waived if you withdraw everything from your account before the end of November. I've paid for Coinbr's withdrawal fees (0.1 BTC) to be waived. You will have until the end of November to claim your assets.

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN A MESSAGE ON BITCOIND (Bitcoin-qt) WITH YOUR BTC ADDRESS ON FILE! MAKE SURE YOUR PUBLIC BITCOIN ADDRESS ON BTCT.co IS ONE YOU CONTROL IN FULL (HAVE PRIVATE KEY). YOU WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE SUCH SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR ASSETS.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:48:53 PM

Hello,

With BTCT.co closing down, Bitfunder blocking US people and Havelock not accepting new assets, I will be closing down this PT.

All assets will be claimable on coinbr.com starting November 1st to be traded directly with MPEx orderbook. Coinbr's monthly fees of 0.09 BTC will be waived if you withdraw everything from your account before the end of November. I've paid for Coinbr's withdrawal fees (0.1 BTC) to be waived. You will have until the end of November to claim your assets.

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN A MESSAGE ON BITCOIND (Bitcoin-qt) WITH YOUR BTC ADDRESS ON FILE! MAKE SURE YOUR PUBLIC BITCOIN ADDRESS ON BTCT.co IS ONE YOU CONTROL IN FULL (HAVE PRIVATE KEY). YOU WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE SUCH SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR ASSETS.

Regards

Does that mean we have to wait until november 1st to claim the assets? Could we have them transferred to our coinbr account sooner than that?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:03:36 AM

Hello,

Regards

Does that mean we have to wait until november 1st to claim the assets? Could we have them transferred to our coinbr account sooner than that?

Yes, it means waiting until november 1st. It's so people have as much time as possible to claim assets and then get out if they don't wish to pay monthly fees, which are not charged on empty accounts. A form will be created for people to claim assets and paste a signed message with their Bitcoin address on file.
blueapache

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:34:06 AM

I have seen The news . But I don't know what can I do ! wait until Nov 1st?

I must sign a message to my public withdraw address , but I don't konw what content in the sign message.
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:55:00 AM

I must sign a message to my public withdraw address , but I don't konw what content in the sign message.

Presumably that will be announced later. As Namworld said in the post above yours "A form will be created ..."

Right now, you just need to ensure that the public BTC address on file in your BTCT account is one that you control and can sign messages with (so it's can't be a deposit address for some online wallet service).
blueapache

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 09:20:11 AM

@Rannasha thank you
Peter Lambert

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:22:02 PM

Presumably that will be announced later. As Namworld said in the post above yours "A form will be created ..."

Right now, you just need to ensure that the public BTC address on file in your BTCT account is one that you control and can sign messages with (so it's can't be a deposit address for some online wallet service).

Although, there are some online wallet services which allow you to sign messages with the address, for example blockchain.info/wallet, so it would be okay to have your public BTC address there.

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:16:36 PM

Although, there are some online wallet services which allow you to sign messages with the address, for example blockchain.info/wallet, so it would be okay to have your public BTC address there.

Although not all wallets sign in the same format. It would be important for format to be the same as Bitcoin-qt
Peter Lambert

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:20:50 PM

Although not all wallets sign in the same format. It would be important for format to be the same as Bitcoin-qt

Is there a way to check if the wallet uses the same format as QT?

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:02:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 04:58:13 PM by Namworld

You may now redeem your S.MPOE and S.BBET on the CoinBr, the MPEx Broker.

CoinBr will need a signature from your Bitcoin address on file on the 1st November.

CoinBr can buy your shares at the 30d average price quoted on the form + div accumulated since form is placed online.
CoinBr can also add the shares to a CoinBr account along with accumulated divs for you to trade. You may stick with CoinBr (monthly fee) or withdraw before the end of the month. 1st withdrawal fees will be waived.

https://coinbr.com/btct/nampt_1
Peter Lambert

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:15:49 PM

Reserved post

Any update on the share transfers to MPEx/Coinbr?

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:58:24 PM

Reserved post

Any update on the share transfers to MPEx/Coinbr?

Yes, updated the post
rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:02:32 PM

I confirm above Namworld's announcement. Feel free to use CoinBr support email shown in the bottom of page or contact me via pm/irc.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:27:18 PM

I confirm above Namworld's announcement. Feel free to use CoinBr support email shown in the bottom of page or contact me via pm/irc.

I guess I'll spam my referral link here since it was suggested on -assets https://coinbr.com/ref?c=a6P4RWfUKU

Atruk

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:06:43 PM

I guess I'll spam my referral link here since it was suggested on -assets https://coinbr.com/ref?c=V1CUawCMeE
Good idea
I've acted on worse ideas.

blueapache

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 02:15:38 AM

I have transfered s.bbet-pt to coinbr.com , and October 2013 Dividend , But I didn't receive the dividend on coinbr.com , Why ?
Atruk

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:19:58 AM

I have transfered s.bbet-pt to coinbr.com , and October 2013 Dividend , But I didn't receive the dividend on coinbr.com , Why ?

I believe there wasn't an dividend for the most recent period.

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:28:34 PM

Still claims left to do. Don't forget to claim on https://coinbr.com/btct/nampt_1
rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 12:43:26 PM

Still claims left to do. Don't forget to claim on https://coinbr.com/btct/nampt_1
Yes, we are keeping the process open for now. Just added the dividends;direct buyout prices will continue to be updated once a week.

Nmworld, maybe many people forgot they have some shares and you need to email them directly?

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: