Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Graphics Designer - Anon Decentralized Marketplace Blockchain App  (Read 763 times)
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 04:19:00 PM

Hi,

RE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1408773.0

I am hiring a graphic designer with a proven record of good work and a portfolio they can show me.
The work required will be:

some basic marketing logos
website layout and website graphics
forum thread graphics for announcement thread

I also want the right to ask for changes if I don't like what has been created.

There will also be extra work for GUI Design for the application but I am looking at paying that separately once the above work has been completed.
Please PM me or message me on https://keybase.io/hazelnutter so that we can discuss payment.

Many Regards,

Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murdok

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:32:35 PM

i'm not a designer however i know a group of guys who can do literally EVERYTHING you need. 7 years worth of experience and a huge menu full of skills to choose from! if interested pm me for more info!
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:37:42 PM

It seems as though our graphic designer that we had hired does not meet up to our expectations.
We paid him some BTC upfront and are letting him go with it...

The Equity agreed upon for his work however is being canceled.
We are now looking for a new Graphic Designer, please feel free to PM us or reply to this thread.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:09:22 PM

Position has still yet to be filled.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer that is willing to take Equity along with a BTC payment upfront.

Please contact our Web Developer for an Interview: david.p.ladner@hotmail.com
Please verify your Bitcointalk Account by messaging us on here before adding on skype.

Murdok

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:57:45 PM

I already wrote an e-mail to the adress you gave in your last post. and i repeat my previous post again: i know a group of guys who can do literally EVERYTHING you need. 7 years worth of experience and a huge menu full of skills to choose from! if interested pm me for more info!
please add also approximate costs of the projects in your pm!

Thx
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:13:06 PM

I already wrote an e-mail to the adress you gave in your last post. and i repeat my previous post again: i know a group of guys who can do literally EVERYTHING you need. 7 years worth of experience and a huge menu full of skills to choose from! if interested pm me for more info!
please add also approximate costs of the projects in your pm!

Thx

Alright, we have already found someone but we will look into your "group" if this doesn't work out with the other graphic designer.
I'll have David email you back.

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:56:53 PM

Hello I would like to apply for this position.

My portfolio: http://ashour.carbonmade.com

Please message me if you are interested to work with me.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:47:56 PM

Sorry all, but it seems as if the Graphic Designer that applied yesterday is Trustworthy and Reliable so we will not be needing anymore services.

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:59:12 PM

hello I want to be a designer  Grin
visit my porfolio LINK
PM me if u interesterd
 Grin
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

still open for this jobs ?
PM me for description  Roll Eyes
DanLau

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

I do all kinds of electronic publishing. Active in various fields of digital media such as illustration, animation, video editing, photographic editing, artwork, creating logos, icons, banners, websites, webstores...
I also have experience in digital marketing with facebook adds, fanpages, google adwords, google analytics and mystery shopping.
Take a look at my portfolios:
http://daniellaucas.wix.com/portfolio
https://www.freelancer.com/u/DanielLaucas.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: