Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Pro Audio Headphones  (Read 505 times)
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:28:32 PM

As the title says I'm after a couple of new pairs of studio headphones.

Interested in anything high quality that people may have for sale - Excellent or VG condition only - Ideally in original packaging / box / bag etc.

Models I'm particularly after....

Grado RS1i / GS1000 / SR325i / SR125i
Beyer Dynamic - DT770 / DT880 / DT990
ATH / Audio Technica - W1000 / M70x
LSTN - LST6
MEZE 66
Pioneer SE L40 - or any of the SE series from the 1970's in good condition.

As a guide I'm willing to pay around half RRP for these models in good condition. UK preferred but will cover shipping from abroad.

Let me know what you have.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:34:54 PM

Bump - anyone have any studio headphones for sale?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:02:12 PM

Bump - anyone have any studio headphones for sale?

I have LCD-3 + Audeze Deckard.  I want to sell it because it gives me a headache with the weight but Jazz truly turns into something completely different.  & female vocals ... my god.

I'd take $1,400 for both with escrow (comes with all original packaging).  They are the prefazor edition. 

These are also some amazing cans that I have that aren't for sale (but you should get some).  Not a good Jazz profile headphone but great for rock.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fostex-x-massdrop-th-x00-purpleheart-headphones
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:04:36 AM

Hi

Thanks for letting me know - I would love to own a pair of the Audeze (best looking headphone on the market IMO) but they are just too much for me to justify spending that on them (although thats a very fair price you offer for phones + amp).

I'm only really looking at around $500 second hand as my top end price so limited in what I can go for.

I saw the Fostex the other day and will have to give them a listen - another beautiful looking (and sounding by all accounts) set of headphones.

Thanks again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:19:16 PM

Hi

Thanks for letting me know - I would love to own a pair of the Audeze (best looking headphone on the market IMO) but they are just too much for me to justify spending that on them (although thats a very fair price you offer for phones + amp).

I'm only really looking at around $500 second hand as my top end price so limited in what I can go for.

I saw the Fostex the other day and will have to give them a listen - another beautiful looking (and sounding by all accounts) set of headphones.

Thanks again.

What music do you listen to mostly? 

The X00 are simply amazing for rock.  I mean it's just impossible to say enough good about them (imo).  They aren't bassheads like my brothers VModa Crossfade but def more bassy than the neutral headphones.

For Jazz and easy listening I actually wish I'd kept the HD 600 headphones as they didn't hurt my head.  They aren't quite as good as the LCD-3's but they are incredible for Jazz and female vocals.

Best of luck ... I love good headphones :*)
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:32:16 PM

Still looking - BTC waiting for the right headphones / prices

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..