Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do we exchange bitcoin in btc-e?  (Read 915 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:57:23 AM

a few weeks ago my friend told me about btc-e, but he didn't taught me how to use it.
so I wanna ask you guys, how do we exchange bitcoin to btc-e voucher?

actually I made an account, but the registration wasn't complete. so would you like to tell me how to make a complete account?
it's easy using their service if you can buy or sell bitcoin using paypal,payza,Perfect Money and you can buy or sell btc-e code in other exchanger.
what exchangers I can sell in?
Why are you exchanging BTC to BTC-e codes, what are you actually looking to get from this?

it is for getting the fiat value of the bitcoin.
honestly i don't know what is the benefit of doing this instead of accepting bitcoin directly and pay with cash but this is the process.
you make the code and give it to the person on the other end and he gives you cash. it is mostly for those who don't have or can't have accounts on Paypal, payoneer,... to get the cash

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:01:58 PM

There used to be a benefit because BTC was cheaper on BTC-e for a long time. So if someone for whatever reason wanted to sell the codes rather than on an exchange they could do that fast. Now the price is even so there's no benefit. The place is insane anyway. The only time I've ever had a false login in from an exchange was there. I had to ask them to delete the thing. So scammy.
ukasyah (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:51:34 PM

I exchange my BTC to btc-e codes because I get more fiat than I just sell my bitcoin. it's a little profitable

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:43:38 AM

Although btc-e imposes 0% service charge on btc-e code withdrawal, you still need to pay commission for selling the code on other site, that literally narrows down your profit margin.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: