Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do we exchange bitcoin in btc-e?  (Read 915 times)
ukasyah (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:28:17 AM

a few weeks ago my friend told me about btc-e, but he didn't taught me how to use it.
so I wanna ask you guys, how do we exchange bitcoin to btc-e voucher?

actually I made an account, but the registration wasn't complete. so would you like to tell me how to make a complete account?

Hineseepthis

Activity: 174

If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:30:38 AM

a few weeks ago my friend told me about btc-e, but he didn't taught me how to use it.

actually I made an account, but the registration wasn't complete. so would you like to tell me how to make a complete account?
To exchange btc to BTC-e codes, you need to fund the account, login and go to finances and next to btc click the deposit button and fund the account.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:40:09 AM

To exchange btc to BTC-e codes, you need to fund the account, login and go to finances and next to btc click the deposit button and fund the account.
how much we have to fund?

Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:49:22 AM

its up to, it depends on how much you need.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:59:35 AM

its up to, it depends on how much you need.
do you mean "fund the account" is amount we're going to exchange?

Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

Actually, wjat are you trying to do with the BTC-e account and how much do you need in the account? Because I won't be able to tell you how much you can add on the account since I have no idea what you want to do.
I was only telling you what you asked, how to fund you BTC-e account and the rest is up to you.

ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:34:23 AM

Actually, wjat are you trying to do with the BTC-e account and how much do you need in the account? Because I won't be able to tell you how much you can add on the account since I have no idea what you want to do.
I was only telling you what you asked, how to fund you BTC-e account and the rest is up to you.
I want to change my bitcoin with voucher of btc-e, do you know voucher? or it's not English?

I'm not gonna change my bitcoin into cash or fiat. are we clear?

Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:39:03 AM

I want to change my bitcoin with voucher of btc-e, do you know voucher? or it's not English?

I'm not gonna change my bitcoin into cash or fiat. are we clear?
Ok, that is what I said in my post, Go to your account on BTC-e and on your top right select Finances and in finances locate Bitcoin, I think it's the first one and select deposit, then add funds using your BTC account. after the confirmations you can exchange the BTC to BTC-e vouchers, if your unable to do it let me know how I can help.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:53:10 AM

it is not called "vouchers" in English, it is called "BTC-e Code"
after log in> click on "Finances" on the top right > click on withdraw (any coin you want to create BTC-e code from) > at the bottom of the page just the same way you withdraw , fill the form with amount and instead of clicking "withdrawal" click "make BTC-e Code" button right side of that.

https://btc-e.com/news/63
https://www.google.com/search?q=btc-e+code

Only Bitcoin
Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

Yeah, those are the steps you need to take after funding you BTC-e account.

ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:20:06 PM

alright. thank you guys.
after making that code, will I get a link or code? because I wanna sell the code. how do I do it?

Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:26:30 PM

alright. thank you guys.
after making that code, will I get a link or code? because I wanna sell the code. how do I do it?
You will receive the code and you can be able to sell it.

ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:39:01 PM

alright. thank you guys.
so if I wanna sell it, I give the code to someone who'll buy?

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

alright. thank you guys.
Yes you can sell it for those who want or interested in bitcoins.. your can try to sell it with your self...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:33:01 PM

it's easy using their service if you can buy or sell bitcoin using paypal,payza,Perfect Money and you can buy or sell btc-e code in other exchanger.
ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

alright. thank you guys.
Yes you can sell it for those who want or interested in bitcoins.. your can try to sell it with your self...
I think it's better to sell it to others  Grin

ukasyah (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:28:35 PM

it's easy using their service if you can buy or sell bitcoin using paypal,payza,Perfect Money and you can buy or sell btc-e code in other exchanger.
what exchangers I can sell in?

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:05:09 AM

https://www.changer.com/

https://belkapay.com/

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Hineseepthis

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:36:54 AM

Why are you exchanging BTC to BTC-e codes, what are you actually looking to get from this?

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:59:03 AM

How many people use these codes? You hardly ever see them up for sale on here. Buying one would scare me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: