Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin hit $600 this year or down to $200?  (Read 6871 times)
tenaciouzd (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:12:08 PM

I think bitcoin is now the best online invest option.But before investing part of  capital in bitcoin, i would like to know what people think about bitcoin price will stay on this year.I do think that it will rise up to $600 but i am asking myself why it wouldn't down to $200 this year?

Will it hit $600 this year or down to $200? let me know what you think about it.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

down to 200 would mean no more profit for miner, it would force the diff to fall considerable, 600 is a better estimate

but do not make the mistake to think that the increase must come before the halving, at present the current price can face the halving already, so it may come at the end of the year or even on the early of the 2017
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

It will go to 600 dollar of course Smiley
This must happen because maximal 21 million bitcoins are mined and every 4 years is halving and then we are able to get half the reward per block from the period before. So it will go like so much btc are mined, this is just an example, not reality:

10million btc, then it will be after halving 5million.

So because of this the market price will go up, less btc are earned in the same time range, so price must go up to compensate.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

i don't think we can see $200 ever again,it is long gone. and miners (who will get hit hard for this) will not let this happen, they have a lot of bitcoin stored that can influence the price.
besides the popularity of bitcoin has gone up from last year when the price was $200 which means more investment (demand) which can only bring the price up.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

Than the chance will be higher that it will reach the $600 this year, Bitcoin cant be go to that low. If it is not rising than it will be stable.
It wont fall, because we all also know that the halving is coming for Bitcoin and we dont know what will happen after that.
We just have to wait and see for what is going to happen with the coin.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

I think bitcoin is now the best online invest option.But before investing part of  capital in bitcoin, i would like to know what people think about bitcoin price will stay on this year.I do think that it will rise up to $600 but i am asking myself why it wouldn't down to $200 this year?

Will it hit $600 this year or down to $200? let me know what you think about it.

well it won't go to 200$, and it will rise to 700$ i think, at end of the year we will see 700$ or more, mainly because f halving, halving is most important event for bitcoin this year for sure, and it will change price for sure
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:47:52 PM

i have no idea to answers your questions because nobody else could predict bitcoin prices on the future and honestly i do not expect prices back to $200 again and expect could reach to $600 or more but once again i had only could to hoping this is would happen
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:24:33 PM

i have no idea to answers your questions because nobody else could predict bitcoin prices on the future and honestly i do not expect prices back to $200 again and expect could reach to $600 or more but once again i had only could to hoping this is would happen
No one can predict the bitcoin price due to its volatile nature but we can guess the price by looking at the past patterns.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:34:11 PM

My guess is that we will definitely reach a price of $600 this year. It's a good and decent price target for this year. $200 on the other hand isn't very realistic and will not happen this year.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 07:02:28 PM

Sub 200 is less likely than reaching to 600, although I do not think that any of the two will happen. It will likely dwelve between 350 and 500

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:03:47 PM

Sub 200 is less likely than reaching to 600, although I do not think that any of the two will happen. It will likely dwelve between 350 and 500
thats true, hopefully we will see some bigger increases this year because of bitcoin block halving

in my opinion we surely can reach something like 600 right now because people seem to be interested in bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:07:10 PM

My guess is that we will definitely reach a price of $600 this year. It's a good and decent price target for this year. $200 on the other hand isn't very realistic and will not happen this year.
yes i agree more and more investor are buying bitcoin so the price wont go down $200 or below before or after halving in my opinion.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:08:35 PM

Bitcoins been bullish for a very long time.

I cant pull up charts from when it was back in 0.72 cents or whatever it started.

But the signs are there that if it took over 6years to where we are. I dont think it`ll drop back down to $200.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:43:14 AM

Than it will be a higher chance the value is going to reach the $600 this year, because the price is now also stable and that is good.
And of course we dont know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin but it is good to be positive about it.
We just have to wait and see for what is going to happen with the value.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

yes i agree more and more investor are buying bitcoin so the price wont go down $200 or below before or after halving in my opinion.

Yeah and I think bitcoin has potential to reach $600 at the time of halving, but I don't think it can fall down to $200 in this year as we are expecting higher value in this year.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:16:34 AM

it is so hard to bitcoin to go down to $200 this year. a lot of traders are willing to buy more and more btc before the price reaches these low levels. and I do not see a reason that will drive the price to this low level. about $600 this year , Maybe after halving this will happen
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:38:06 AM

$200 seems highly unlikely to me, mostly because of the but resistance there is for bitcoin and also as it was mentioned the miners is going to lose money on mining if the price goes down.
besides with bitcoin adoption growing the price has to go up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:42:43 AM

I definitely agree with this opinion. I also think $500-600 as the most likely target due to halving, most likely without touching the upper band. If something important fundamentally happens on top of halving, then we may reach above $600.

this space is intentionally left blank
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:43:03 AM

Bitcoin will certainly hit 600 this year before the year ends but it wont go down to 200 as there is no current reason for the price of bitcoin to be that down.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:53:35 AM

I dont think 600 is realistic... after the halving, the price will go up, but I think it will stabalize around 500...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: