Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:49:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin hit $600 this year or down to $200?  (Read 6871 times)
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

I believe bitcoin will go up, not much, but $600 is possible by December.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

Mass delusion. After halving, Bitcoin goes straight to 230. Ethereum goes to 50, becoming top cryptocurrency. "Mark my words".
You seems to be confident but i must say BTC will rise , you can yourself examine the previous 10 months , has the bitcoin fall again 200$??

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:50:39 PM

I think bitcoin is now the best online invest option.But before investing part of  capital in bitcoin, i would like to know what people think about bitcoin price will stay on this year.I do think that it will rise up to $600 but i am asking myself why it wouldn't down to $200 this year?

Will it hit $600 this year or down to $200? let me know what you think about it.

i think bitcoin price will start to rise soon and in 1 or 2 months tops it is going to reach $500 at least and if any sort of good news about the block size or anything like that come the price is going to skyrocket.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:02:23 PM

I'm going for both. It can easily hits 200s briefly. 600s ain't been seen for a long long time. That's more of a stretch.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

I think bitcoin is now the best online invest option.But before investing part of  capital in bitcoin, i would like to know what people think about bitcoin price will stay on this year.I do think that it will rise up to $600 but i am asking myself why it wouldn't down to $200 this year?

Will it hit $600 this year or down to $200? let me know what you think about it.

i think bitcoin price will start to rise soon and in 1 or 2 months tops it is going to reach $500 at least and if any sort of good news about the block size or anything like that come the price is going to skyrocket.

Well that's a problem.
There's not going to be any good news. Development has pretty much halted. Problems remain. Unless something is done to solve the big problems bitcoin suffers and people start developing bitcoin and its ecosystem again, it's guaranteed a silent death. Or it could be quick too when big players start to dump.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

I'm going for both. It can easily hits 200s briefly. 600s ain't been seen for a long long time. That's more of a stretch.

Anything can happen. Most had speculated as that the price will go high and might reach $600 as it crossed $400 even when the world market scenario was worse.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:38:09 AM

it is speculated that bitcoin grows up and hits $600 this year.. because the price didn't went too low even during fall times.. also halving is coming this year... so everyone is waiting for a huge price rise,..
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:12:31 AM

it is speculated that bitcoin grows up and hits $600 this year.. because the price didn't went too low even during fall times.. also halving is coming this year... so everyone is waiting for a huge price rise,..

Yes the halving is really near and with that there will be a new price for bitcoin maybe 600$ will be a set price for bitcoin.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 07:42:56 AM

I prefer more that bitcoin will hit $600 by the end of the year if it will not happen during the halving at July. I
m skeptic that bitcoin price will crash to $200

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:49:26 AM

Yes the halving is really near and with that there will be a new price for bitcoin maybe 600$ will be a set price for bitcoin.

The block halving is still around 3.5 months away from now, and in that that literally anything can happen with the price. I also think that we can potentially reach a price of $500-$600 this year.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 08:04:06 AM

the block halving is biggest issue why bitcoin price can't go down again like last year. some people who know mining bitcoin is not profitable change his plan from mining bitcoin to buying bitcoin, so the buy wll very strong.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:22:01 AM

Well that's a problem.
There's not going to be any good news. Development has pretty much halted. Problems remain. Unless something is done to solve the big problems bitcoin suffers and people start developing bitcoin and its ecosystem again, it's guaranteed a silent death. Or it could be quick too when big players start to dump.

problems are not halted they are postponed, later this year and some of them later in 2017, this year is about segwit and next year about the hard fork for the 2mb, this is the "nuff said" about the roadmap
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:18:08 PM

Well that's a problem.

problems are not halted they are postponed, later this year and some of them later in 2017, this year is about segwit and next year about the hard fork for the 2mb, this is the "nuff said" about the roadmap

So things can be solve by the developers of bitcoin then what price would it be in the comings months or years to come?.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Looks like the price of bitcoin is gradually increase from the market and i think better to watch the bitcoins price right now because there's a possibility that the price will down below 400 so get ready for your bitcoins . and dont panic.. its starting to decreasing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

While I am not hyping halving and see not more than $500-600 as a realistic target this year, I don't think it will be all that easy to touch $200 mark. $350 has been established as a mid-term bottom and now it will take a bigger event to break it to the downside. A bigger event means, for example, disappointment with the 'halving effect'.

this space is intentionally left blank
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:48:50 PM

Well that's a problem.

So things can be solve by the developers of bitcoin then what price would it be in the comings months or years to come?.

if they solve the issue in tiem with the halving we may assist to a great pump due to the good news plus halving hype effect, otherwise it may be possible that the pump will begin in 2017
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:05:58 PM

According to traders outside i heard that the price will increase up to 800 and i think it will work after halving. 200 is impossible and i think it will never hit with that price..
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:39:52 PM

i am sure that price won't go down to 200$, and i am pretty sure that price will go to 600$ too, because of halving, main reason why price should go to 600$ so fast, some even think that it will go to 1000$, i'm not sure about it, but 600$ yes why not
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:09:14 AM

According to traders outside i heard that the price will increase up to 800 and i think it will work after halving. 200 is impossible and i think it will never hit with that price..

$200 is still possible, the price of bitcoin is erratic..But with the coming halving and being hyped, everyone is accumulating as many as they can, and that will make price higher,,,but maybe after the halving the price would slowly go down..
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:38:25 AM

Yeah the price of bitcoin will hit 800$ after the halving maybe it will happen in a few months of course it will not happen suddenly we just have to wait and see the run in the exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: