Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin hit $600 this year or down to $200?  (Read 6876 times)
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:17:52 AM

According to traders outside i heard that the price will increase up to 800 and i think it will work after halving. 200 is impossible and i think it will never hit with that price..

Yeah the price of bitcoin will hit 800$ after the halving maybe it will happen in a few months of course it will not happen suddenly we just have to wait and see the run in the exchangers.
It have high chance that it will rise this year, because it will not be going down this year and it is also quite stable so that is not that bad know around this time.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase, but no one will know when it will rise and that can be very risky, we have just to wait and see.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

I believe bitcoin will go up, not much, but $600 is possible by December.
You gave to long time for that to reach $600, you will see halving is going to occur in the mid of july this year and bitcoin price value will reach to $600 before the halving, and after that it will boost up.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

You gave to long time for that to reach $600, you will see halving is going to occur in the mid of july this year and bitcoin price value will reach to $600 before the halving, and after that it will boost up.

It will not reach 600 before the halving it will reach 600 after the halving,when the difficulty is double and when the whales are holding bitcoins.
Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:57:39 AM

600 has bigger chance to happen.
Last time Bitcoin just couldn't go under 200.

Halving may not affect the price too much.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

I'm predicting bitcoin to hit $500 at the end of the year (or even earlier) but I don't think it will go down to $200 due to market demands

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:20:36 AM

500$ is double then the last year so we are ready for halving. Maybe if we become more realistic in our
 predictions we will not be disappointed after having. Pump can be very high but realistic price is already achieved i believe.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:51:14 AM

I'm predicting bitcoin to hit $500 at the end of the year (or even earlier) but I don't think it will go down to $200 due to market demands

Yes bitcoin will not hit 200 because there are a lot of user that still uses bitcoin and 200 is pretty low price for miners to profit with their coins.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

bitcoin will not fall back. bitcoin prices will continue to rise until 1000USD. I believe. Now bitcoin is in rates 400USD. and after halving everything changed for the better again.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:14:51 AM

Yes bitcoin will not hit 200 because there are a lot of user that still uses bitcoin and 200 is pretty low price for miners to profit with their coins.
during the last 3 years I have observed bitcoin never touched the figure of $ 200. Now this movement continues to improve and ascending bitcoin. I predict a bitcoin will to touch the number $ 700 at the end of 2016.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

during the last 3 years I have observed bitcoin never touched the figure of $ 200. Now this movement continues to improve and ascending bitcoin. I predict a bitcoin will to touch the number $ 700 at the end of 2016.

Yes that seems to be possible and we also have halving in this year which will help bitcoin to reach to a higher level I have a strong feeling that it will achieve $1k at the end of the year.
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:13:47 PM

Given that the price of bitcoin at one time moved from around $240 to almost $500 in a span of two weeks, all I can say is that anything is possible. Don't be surprised to wake up one morning and realize that the price has jumped to $1,000. There is a lot that is happening in trade and there is a lot of speculation at the same time. It will take a very simple event to make the price to jump higher or even lower.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:38:40 PM

Given that the price of bitcoin at one time moved from around $240 to almost $500 in a span of two weeks, all I can say is that anything is possible. Don't be surprised to wake up one morning and realize that the price has jumped to $1,000. There is a lot that is happening in trade and there is a lot of speculation at the same time. It will take a very simple event to make the price to jump higher or even lower.

Agreed - here's four weeks in 2013 (leading up to and including the most recent all-time high). Starting at $200 it doubled in two weeks, then the next two weeks saw it reach $1000.

That was then, obviously, and this is now, but given the dramatic rises in the past a doubling in price over a two week period seems almost restrained - and certainly possible, given the November 2015 increase you mentioned.

This space intentionally left blank.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:22:40 PM

Agreed - here's four weeks in 2013 (leading up to and including the most recent all-time high). Starting at $200 it doubled in two weeks, then the next two weeks saw it reach $1000.

That was then, obviously, and this is now, but given the dramatic rises in the past a doubling in price over a two week period seems almost restrained - and certainly possible, given the November 2015 increase you mentioned.

if you think about ti the same happened recently, with the increase form 200 to 500, yes it was not comparable to the old ATH but still a sudden rise

bitcoin is about a random big pump and dump and not steady grow until we can not have proper adoption, and even then, i would not be surprised of some unexpected big swings
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:29:42 PM

I have a strong feeling that value of bitcoin will rise in the end of the year and it can never fall back to $200 and if it does then majority of people would prefer to quit.
Clonekiller

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

Will we go under 300 ?Doomsday ?How big is the chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgFIj9dBkQ
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:54:52 PM

Mass delusion. After halving, Bitcoin goes straight to 230. Ethereum goes to 50, becoming top cryptocurrency. "Mark my words".
You seems to be confident but i must say BTC will rise , you can yourself examine the previous 10 months , has the bitcoin fall again 200$??
But the experts are saying that with the halving which will occur this July will have a good effect on the price of bitcoin, now don’t know what do they mean, if they mean price increase then why some people have confident that the price will drop.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:32:19 PM

Till December the price will not at $600 but I think the price will reach up to more than $1000 , as after halving, which will occur a few months later, the price will boost up, maybe double up.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:41:29 PM

According to traders outside i heard that the price will increase up to 800 and i think it will work after halving. 200 is impossible and i think it will never hit with that price..

Yeah the price of bitcoin will hit 800$ after the halving maybe it will happen in a few months of course it will not happen suddenly we just have to wait and see the run in the exchangers.
It have high chance that it will rise this year, because it will not be going down this year and it is also quite stable so that is not that bad know around this time.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase, but no one will know when it will rise and that can be very risky, we have just to wait and see.

yeah, now it is rising on daily basis, and it is sure that the price will be at the end of this year at much height, i think it will easily cross $600 in this year and will go up more higher than our expectations.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:16:59 PM

It will not reach 600 before the halving it will reach 600 after the halving,when the difficulty is double and when the whales are holding bitcoins.
But I will say that no matter after the halving or before the halving, there are both the chances for the bitcoin to reach either $200 or $600, but all depends on the favour, adoption and support of the people, when they are with it it will reach or cross $600 and if they leaved it the price will go down to $200.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:19:45 PM

But I will say that no matter after the halving or before the halving, there are both the chances for the bitcoin to reach either $200 or $600, but all depends on the favour, adoption and support of the people, when they are with it it will reach or cross $600 and if they leaved it the price will go down to $200.

I don't think that people will take risk of leaving it at this stage as everyone has high hopes from bitcoin and it is a belief that price will go up at the time of halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: