Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 1734 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:34:38 PM

To all the bitcointalk.org community.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:10:59 PM

Muslims Say That Easter Egg Hunt ‘Violates the U.S. Constitution’

Muslim parents in Dearborn, Michigan are upset after elementary school students received flyers promoting an Easter Egg hunt at a local Presbyterian church.

The parents say the egg hunt “violates the U.S. Constitution”.

The Muslims told the Detroit Free-Press that they were concerned about the religious implications of Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church’s “Eggstravaganza!”

They were also “troubled” by images of a bunny rabbit.

“It really bothered my two kids,” parent Majed Moughni, told the newspaper. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ ”

The school district did not comment and the pastor of the church said there’s nothing remotely religious about the event.

“Part of our efforts in Dearborn is to invite the community to let them know we’re here,” Pastor Neeta Nichols told the newspaper. “We’re offering various kinds of programming, fun opportunities, so what we can be engaged with the community.”

http://toprightnews.com/muslims-say-that-easter-egg-hunt-violates-the-u-s-constitution/

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:04:00 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

Who is this ALLAH you talk about?..
Any chance you can draw me a picture I have no clue who you are talking about Grin

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:55:32 PM

I forgot the whole idea how the easter bunny comes into play,so went to google to figure it out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Bunny
Rabbits and hares

The hare was a popular motif in medieval church art. In ancient times, it was widely believed (as by Pliny, Plutarch, Philostratus, and Aelian) that the hare was a hermaphrodite.[4][5][6] The idea that a hare could reproduce without loss of virginity led to an association with the Virgin Mary, with hares sometimes occurring in illuminated manuscripts and Northern European paintings of the Virgin and Christ Child. It may also have been associated with the Holy Trinity, as in the three hares motif.[4][7] Eggs, like rabbits and hares, are fertility symbols[8] of antiquity.

Rabbits are hermaphrodites,this explains things for me,what other chocolate bearing animals are hermaphrodites? Cool

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

Happy Easter to all fellows here! And I'd like to quote some stuff for the replies above me:

we can't blame all religion islam,christianism,catholicism,hinduism,buddhism. hate is a human emotion, we should blame to the person have hate to one religion but not with they religion. as i know religion always teach you a peace.
The religion doesn't hate people. Only the people who are the followers due to some antinational feel hate people. Every follower of Islam don't hate people.
Islam DOES NOT hate people at all, of any kind. Islam likes peace & harmony. Islam likes equality.

Anyone who claims others life by saying that it's an order of Islam, they are idiots. They are just trying to blacken the name of Islam, nothing else. Our beloved Prophet, our beloved Holy Quran, all taught us to keep friendship in the world.

Even Quran itself believes in Bible, but at the same time it tells us that it's not in it's true condition in which God gave it to Jesus Christ. The teachings of Quran and Bible match a lot, if you don't believe me, go and read both.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narratives
"Your way is yours, and my way is mine"

Al-Quran
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:25:18 PM

Happy Easter to all fellows here! And I'd like to quote some stuff for the replies above me:

we can't blame all religion islam,christianism,catholicism,hinduism,buddhism. hate is a human emotion, we should blame to the person have hate to one religion but not with they religion. as i know religion always teach you a peace.
The religion doesn't hate people. Only the people who are the followers due to some antinational feel hate people. Every follower of Islam don't hate people.
Islam DOES NOT hate people at all, of any kind. Islam likes peace & harmony. Islam likes equality.

Anyone who claims others life by saying that it's an order of Islam, they are idiots. They are just trying to blacken the name of Islam, nothing else. Our beloved Prophet, our beloved Holy Quran, all taught us to keep friendship in the world.

Even Quran itself believes in Bible, but at the same time it tells us that it's not in it's true condition in which God gave it to Jesus Christ. The teachings of Quran and Bible match a lot, if you don't believe me, go and read both.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narratives
"Your way is yours, and my way is mine"

Al-Quran
Put your teachings on a billboard in glasgow.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:33:39 PM

Happy Easter all!
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:52:12 PM

The Easter Bunny says "Fuck off Muslims!"

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:55:56 PM

The Easter Bunny says "Fuck off Muslims!"

Is it really needed to make any political statement keep it friendly.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:58:38 PM

Is it really needed to make any political statement keep it friendly.

I was refering to the post above -

Muslims Say That Easter Egg Hunt ‘Violates the U.S. Constitution’

Muslim parents in Dearborn, Michigan are upset after elementary school students received flyers promoting an Easter Egg hunt at a local Presbyterian church.

The parents say the egg hunt “violates the U.S. Constitution”.

The Muslims told the Detroit Free-Press that they were concerned about the religious implications of Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church’s “Eggstravaganza!”

They were also “troubled” by images of a bunny rabbit.

“It really bothered my two kids,” parent Majed Moughni, told the newspaper. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ ”

The school district did not comment and the pastor of the church said there’s nothing remotely religious about the event.

“Part of our efforts in Dearborn is to invite the community to let them know we’re here,” Pastor Neeta Nichols told the newspaper. “We’re offering various kinds of programming, fun opportunities, so what we can be engaged with the community.”

http://toprightnews.com/muslims-say-that-easter-egg-hunt-violates-the-u-s-constitution/

So yes it is necessary as yet again the Muslims are trying to get the indigenous population to change their way of life to suit them.

The sooner we get this race war done and dusted the better, the asylum seekers will reverse direction and go back to where they came from and we'll all be a lot happier afterwards.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

May you be renewed and strengthened in the promise of our Lord. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:59:57 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And its gone.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:09:32 PM

Happy easter to all forum members!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:14:48 PM

Happy easter guys !
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:21:08 PM

What's the big deal?

Easter is a Germanic-Pagan holiday that was stolen by christians

Easter has nothing to do with religion... what do an egg-laying bunny and chocolate have to do with Jesus?  About as much as Christmas Trees and Santa Claus (another Germanic-Pagan holiday the christians stole - Yule)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:44:18 PM

Anyone else notice there is no little animation or sketch on Google's homepage for Easter.

Let's see what happens at Ramadan.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:32:51 PM

What's the big deal?

Easter is a Germanic-Pagan holiday that was stolen by christians

Easter has nothing to do with religion... what do an egg-laying bunny and chocolate have to do with Jesus?  About as much as Christmas Trees and Santa Claus (another Germanic-Pagan holiday the christians stole - Yule)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre

Thought most pagan rituals where hijacked by the Christians at one point or another,reason we have a slight confusion over the issue of what is Christian and what is not.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: