Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know new ways to Earn Bitcoin?  (Read 1259 times)
shahzaib101 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:56:42 PM

I'd Like to introduce a new way to earn Bitcoins.BTCBTCBTC
Its safe and secure, I hope, you'd appreciate.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Find us on social Media : https://www.facebook.com/bitconnect.co/
https://plus.google.com/109575005310593946672

How does Bitconnect ensure security?
   Bitconnect is a peer to peer Bitcoin transaction site that offers platforms for a number of Bitcoin services. Users create free accounts on the site, then they are connected with other trusted members of the Bitcoin community to conduct Bitcoin transactions safely. The safety and trustworthiness of the community members are ensured two ways.
•   Member percentage ratings
 Each community member has a percentage rating. After transactions, community members give each other ratings of “positive”, “Neutral”, or “Negative.” A neutral rating does not affect the percentage rating at all. However, a positive rating will increase a member’s percentage rating, and a negative rating will decrease a member’s percentage rating. A member can find members with a history of trustworthiness by looking for members with high percentage rating.
•   Identity verification
Although anonymity is an option, members also have the option of using their real names, verifying their identity with Bitconnect, and verifying their address with Bitconnect. Members may prefer to do business with other members who have verified identities as their transactions can be traced back to a real person in case of repercussions. These safety measures apply to all of the Bitcoin platforms offered by Bitconnect.
Bitcoin platforms offered by Bitconnect:
•   Bitcoin lending through microloans
•   Buying, selling, and trading Bitcoins with trusted community members
•   Buying and selling goods and services using secure Bitcoin transactions

Bitcoin lending
   The first Bitcoin platform Bitconnect offers is community Bitcoin lending. Members have the option to give microloans of Bitcoins to other members. The full amount being leant is comprised of microloans from several members. So, the principle and interest is paid back to the lenders from a community pool of funds. This is a way to invest Bitcoins with a hedge.
Buying, Selling, and Trading Bitcoins
   Bitconnect members can also buy and sell Bitcoins. The members who wish post ads for transactions. Then the buyers place money into the secure triple signed escrow system and the sellers exchange the Bitcoins all Bitconnect third party accounts. Members have the safety net of the escrow system to protect them from theft or scammers. A slightly riskier option exists for members who prefer to conduct cash sales. There will be a board advertising requests for cash transactions. Members can look for sellers advertising cash transactions in their areas and arrange a face to face meeting. The seller will put the Bitcoins into Bitconnect’s escrow. The members will then take a selfie of the exchange of cash and send it to Bitconnect. Then, after the exchange of cash has been confirmed, the coins will be released. Members are encouraged to meet in safe, public places and check for counterfeit currency before posting confirmation of the exchange.

Buying and selling goods and services
   Bitconnect also offers a platform for buying goods and services with Bitcoin. Members selling items or providing services can post ads for their merchandise, and then other member can shop on Bitconnect the way they would shop on a vendor website. The same triple signed escrow system that is used to safeguard the lending and Bitcoin exchange is also used for the sale of goods and services ensuring that members have a safe place to shop with Bitcoins. Bitconnect does collect a percentage of the transaction as a fee in the sale of Bitcoins, goods, and services.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:01 AM

Do you know new ways to Earn Bitcoin?

If you've been following Bitcoin in the news recently, it's likely that . You can try to mine bitcoins, but at this point it isn't likely you'll make a profit anytime soon. ... Here are some terms you should know while doing research: Earning bitcoin by completing your task,
surveys and much more. Smiley

Burgadul

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:58:47 AM

lending is not the way to earn bitcoin, lending is more like getting people who is still in trouble into deeper trouble
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:48:52 AM

Your trade security is nothing without escrow service. You should hire people who have a reputation with their escrow experience.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:27:18 AM

Sounds more like a promotion for bitconnect services..

I don't think a lot of people will use their real identity on a platform like this. And if they do and they live in let's say Chine while you live in the USA, how are you going to do anything about it? Seems futile at best.

I wouldn't bother with loans, just keep buying when you can and increase those holdings.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:27:02 AM

Signature camapign,trading,gambling and investing thats the only ways i know on how to earn bitcoin.
And i already tried them except for trading.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

Signature camapign,trading,gambling and investing thats the only ways i know on how to earn bitcoin.

well, these are not new ways. everyone know about these ways already and gambling and investing are not good ways to earn bitcoin. in gambling loosing chance would be more high then wining. and about investment I would want to say there is not any good investment source to invest our money with no worries.

@Op, your site's only one service I like and it is buying selling goods and service. I think this way we can earn some money though.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

well, these are not new ways. everyone know about these ways already and gambling and investing are not good ways to earn bitcoin. in gambling loosing chance would be more high then wining. and about investment I would want to say there is not any good investment source to invest our money with no worries.

@Op, your site's only one service I like and it is buying selling goods and service. I think this way we can earn some money though.
Yeah i agree with you gambling is not a good one to earn bitcoin. I'm gonna prefer trading than gambling because in trading there is a high chance of doubling your bitcoin amount in just a few couple of days or weeks depending on the coin. But we need some knowledge before we earn big profit in trading but it's totally worth it Cheesy.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:00:52 AM

i know only two ways one is to invest money and the second is to join a signature campaign.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

I think the above are old and not a new thing in the world bitcoin. but I think if you are a legit service also might be worth a try.
I suggest make website for your service, to further convince your clients.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:50:52 AM

Apart from the fact that it's not ewcrowed..... but will you please point out the "NEW" way to earn btc that you claimed in the title ??!!
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:52:11 AM

lending i think it is not good way to get BTC so for me is 2/3 ways to get them 1 is Signature camapign 2)trade

Dc147

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:34:19 PM

The site seems to be very new. Beware scam!Its already listed in http://www.badbitcoin.org/
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:37:52 PM

You have made very good thread but it would be better if you could have stated some links or the related websites
which provides with such services for many people actually looking for those links including me.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:48:54 PM

I don't trust any new sites to earn bitcoin apart from this forum, as majority of them would be a ponzi which will not pay you in long run, so for me that is waste of time and efforts.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:11:58 AM

lending i think it is not good way to get BTC so for me is 2/3 ways to get them 1 is Signature camapign 2)trade

signature campaign and trading both ways are good to earn some money. but the signature campaign you are in is really worthless. you are just wasting your time. but the problem is you don't have good posting quality. I'd suggest you first improve your quality and knowledge in this forum and participate in a better signature campaign to earn some money.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:08:23 AM

lending is not the way to earn bitcoin, lending is more like getting people who is still in trouble into deeper trouble

You have to ask in a lot of cases why would people be willing to take out a loan online and pay more then they would to say a regular bank? The sad anwser is a lot of them have no intention of paying it back.

Even the best lending sites that have scan's of the peoples information does not make it fool proof. First photoshop is there... so people can send in fakes. Second were talking about some lending that people are in different countries so very hard to get money back if they default.   And even if best case of default and you have right person and in same country in a lot of cases they don't have money to pay you back and you cant get money where there is none, also some it's going to cost more to get a lawyer and try to get it back then you loaned.

I suggest avoiding loans.  The interest rate sounds great in many cases... but sadly a lot end up in scam/default.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:53:57 PM

signature campaign and trading both ways are good to earn some money. but the signature campaign you are in is really worthless. you are just wasting your time. but the problem is you don't have good posting quality. I'd suggest you first improve your quality and knowledge in this forum and participate in a better signature campaign to earn some money.

The fact is majority of campaigns are close now for new participants and its really difficult to find best campaign at a moment so try to get started wherever you get an opportunity, after all something is better then nothing.
futuraprocessa

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:05:55 PM

Also: Any work where you're paid in bitcoin.

That works well.

Also, this topic seems shamelessly promotional and a little shady.
velf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

have you try blogging to earn bitcoin??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: