Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As Bitcoin Price Pushing Higher, Is it good time to trade with BTC?  (Read 1096 times)
CryptoJeweler (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:23:32 PM

Hi All,

As Bitcoin price continues higher after pausing for several days. IS it good time to buy and sell/ do trade?

Thank you
CryptoJeweler

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:35:10 PM

You can basically trade at any price. I am not really a trader myself, but when I do trade I do it on days where the price is moving up and down by like 5-10% several times a day. The price doesn't really matter.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:49:12 PM

It is always a good time to trade in bitcoins. I've been trading since 6 months and I sell my bitcoins for 10% above the market rate which earns me a profit irrespective of the price. Yesterday I bought BTC when the price was 415 and now it's 426. You just need to invest an amount that can earn you enough profit like 0.25-0.5 BTC.

Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:57:54 PM

I am buying small quantities every month for the last year.
I see it like a pension fund..   Cheesy
CryptoJeweler (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:11:47 PM

It is always a good time to trade in bitcoins. I've been trading since 6 months and I sell my bitcoins for 10% above the market rate which earns me a profit irrespective of the price. Yesterday I bought BTC when the price was 415 and now it's 426. You just need to invest an amount that can earn you enough profit like 0.25-0.5 BTC.

Hi Erikalui,

Nice feedback, and can you please update what factors keep in mind during investing? Any recommended guidelines?

Thank you
CryptoJeweler
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:22:34 PM

Just balance the load,30/30/40 rule and adjust as you see fit.
30% locked in buying under the current price at a set amount you define as reasonable profit.
30% locked in selling over the current price at a set amount you define.
40% in case the price swings so crazy you can take advantage of it dropping or rising.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

It's always good to trade with Bitcoin, especially if you look for longterm investment, you can buy bitcoins nowadays and hold it till the next halving at least and then sell it for a good profit, it's expected that Bitcoin's price is going higher
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:53:31 AM

How do you do that? I mean who and why would someone buy 10% above the market price? Are you selling for cash, because that's the only reason I would think someone would pay more than the original price since it offers anonymity.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:54:50 AM

5 month pennant broke upwards confirming a bull market w/ the halving knocking on the door. Hold/buy w/ moon incoming, don't trade this unless you want to be caught on the losing end of the upcoming candlesticks.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

every day are good time to trade BTC if you can take any advantages from that although the price is moving with very slowly but currently is not late to trade BTC also today i saw that bitcoin prices seems increased and i wish this is only just the beginning
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:33:45 PM

Yes i think it's time to trade with Bitcoinj because the price is already rising and we expect it will increase more after the halving
BitAurum

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:37:01 PM

Yes i think it's time to trade with Bitcoinj because the price is already rising and we expect it will increase more after the halving
Trading bitcoins is not an easy task you need to have a lots of skill to do profitable trading.
CryptoJeweler (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

Hi Nejibens,

Do you have any experience of trading during the duration when btc price is on rise?

Thank you
CryptoJeweler
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:18:10 PM

Trading bitcoins is not an easy task you need to have a lots of skill to do profitable trading.
thats true but you also might be just really lucky and start earning a lot of money with it in no time

also i think its not a good time to trade when the price is going up, if the price is fluctuating a lot then you should buy
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:01:22 PM

well if the price is actually growing it will most probably drop a lot after some time and you wont make any bigger money

in my opinion its better thing to buy after a big drop as the price usually bounces back after a fall

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:04:18 PM

well if the price is actually growing it will most probably drop a lot after some time and you wont make any bigger money

in my opinion its better thing to buy after a big drop as the price usually bounces back after a fall
yeah and im sure after this there will be more drop before halving happens, i will buy more and more now as the price is still rising now.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:10:47 PM

Regardless of the halving event or not.

You gotta know your own # to settle, thats if youre talking about trading.. but if youre not trading then youre in the boat of its okay there is no price that pushes to that higher #.

As most people should have a plan, I hope you do have one incase if there is a price difference loss.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:03:00 PM

Hi All,

As Bitcoin price continues higher after pausing for several days. IS it good time to buy and sell/ do trade?

Thank you
CryptoJeweler

Trading will happen always but currently i think that buying and selling bitcoin through altcoins is good because the price changes and the exchange rate increases when the bitcoin price crashes. If you trade only bitcoin then it is the time to buy not to sell.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

I think that almost always it is a good moment to trade with btc. It has enough volatility, with price going up and down at least 1-3 dollars every day, which allows for profit (buying at an ammount and selling 1-2 dollars higher for example)

LCSociety

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:21:34 AM

Hi All,

Thank you
CryptoJeweler

Wouldn't logic dictate that you did the inverse? ... The old "buy low sell high?"

The best advice i'd give to a trader is not to take trading advice from anyone... and if you're dead set on trading, don't fall into the trap of "day trading." Look to exploit longer-term opportunities rather than reacting to every up tick of price movement
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: