Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALLY BITCOIN?!?!?  (Read 2011 times)
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 04:05:17 PM

I left bitcoin a while ago and had a wallet with about 30 coins (think is was like 29.15 or something like that) in it about 4-5 months ago. Now i get back into bitcoins cause there price went up and my wallet is EMPTY!!!! all 30 of my bitcoins are gone! What the hell is going on here? Because of this stupid "accident" I am out 30BTC and can't build the computer i need for my college course (video game Design and Development)! And all i get from the Help area is  a "it was a accident" then my account is banned off of these forums? What the hell is going on here? I had to make this new account just to post this.... If anyone know anyway i can make those 30BTC back in about 3 months whithout a mining rig it would be help full.... cause i ain't got nothing left.

any help would be appreciated guys.

Raven

If you need 30 bitcoins (worth about $630) you'll need to find a way to earn $630 in 3 months. $210 per month. $50.3 dollars a week. $10 per day (with a well deserved break at the weekends).
You could try a 3rd world country - you should be able to get you money back working in a sweat shop in Vietnam.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 04:12:00 PM

If you need 30 bitcoins (worth about $630) you'll need to find a way to earn $630 in 3 months. $210 per month. $50.3 dollars a week. $10 per day (with a well deserved break at the weekends).
You could try a 3rd world country - you should be able to get you money back working in a sweat shop in Vietnam.

Hell why not, I'll employ you for $10 per day.
Raven (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 07:48:44 PM

how did i know that asking for help here would end like this? and now it is th eright address i double checked.... and triple checked... even asked my friends and they all said that was my address. But oh well.... aparently anyone who ask for help and advice and not a single bitcoin must be stupid or something right? All i asked for was help and advice....

Thxs to those who actually tried to help and anyone who thinks they ahve ideals or anyway that i could make them back please pm me or something....

But, i guess everything is a scam here then right guys?
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:02:29 PM

how did i know that asking for help here would end like this? and now it is th eright address i double checked.... and triple checked... even asked my friends and they all said that was my address. But oh well.... aparently anyone who ask for help and advice and not a single bitcoin must be stupid or something right? All i asked for was help and advice....

Thxs to those who actually tried to help and anyone who thinks they ahve ideals or anyway that i could make them back please pm me or something....

But, i guess everything is a scam here then right guys?

You must be new here.

Sorry about your loss, but you must first answer the questions that people have asked you, before anyone can try to help you.

The address you gave has never received a satoshi, that is a fact:
https://blockchain.info/address/1AgPTnY6EEXcrrWSvGgDfWfZ6M1zkE5ea

So give more info and someone may be able to help you. But from what I've read it looks bad. If you lost your wallet, your money is gone. Just like it would be with a normal cash wallet. That is not a scam.
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:06:36 PM

Well, you said your address was 1AgPTnY6EEXcrrWSvGgDfWfZ6M1zkE5ea,
now go to http://blockchain.info/address/1AgPTnY6EEXcrrWSvGgDfWfZ6M1zkE5ea and see for yourself that this address never received any bitcoins at all.
Doesn't matter if you're stupid or a genius, something just doesn't add up.

And if you lost your instawallet-URL there's not much anyone could do to help.

To make them back is as hard as to make money in the first place,
you need a good service, some nice products to sell, or lots of hashing power.
There's a couple of ways to earn money, how could we tell which one is good for you? One could just say "Get a job!", but i guess you would complain about that too.
Raven (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:13:25 PM

Hmm i guess that is the wrong wallet address...god damn.... I am sorry to everyone then, and i do have a job, I work at McDonalds part time and trying to save money for my tuition for college. So that one ain't happening cause all my paychecks go to my savings for college. and for hashing power, I don't even have my own computer so.... that ones out.... i have been going to those free bitcoin a day sites and slowly gathering them back(very slowly). but, a start is a start right?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:15:47 PM

i have been going to those free bitcoin a day sites and slowly gathering them back(very slowly). but, a start is a start right?

That will take years to get up to a 30 Bitbucks.

Do you have any marketable talents?

Do you have any configuration files around back from when you were mining?
Raven (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

No cause we sold those computers a bit ago so that we could go get our driver licenses... i am currently on my G2 thxs to seeling that rig (which in my stupidity... includes the HDD)

I guess now i am the hobo of the bitcoin world then... i got nothings to offer.... and i guess i am done
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:33:52 PM

If I were you I would be doing whatever detective work is necessary to figure out what the correct address is. Do that and you will likely recover your coins 100%.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 08:36:45 PM

I swear to god I remember reading that exact post last year sometime... it smells deeply of Copypasta, but my searchfu is turning up nothing. 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:37:20 PM

I guess now i am the hobo of the bitcoin world then... i got nothings to offer.... and i guess i am done

If you don't have the bitcoin address or wallet URL there is nothing to start from. If you don't have the computer anymore, I can't think of a way to even go look for that data.

From Instawallet:

The URL is the key to your wallet. If you lose it, nobody can be certain of which wallet is yours and the coins will remain unclaimed.

Instawallet is designed for responsible use only:

• Properly backup your Instawallet address or key before receiving coins.
  • Only share your bitcoin address, NOT the wallet URL or key, with the public.
  • Be aware of who may have access to your browser's history or cache.
  • Never trust shared computers such as the ones found in internet cafes.

Please consider yourself warned: If you lose wallet's key or URL, your Bitcoins are lost, no matter the circumstances.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 08:58:29 PM

If you don't have the bitcoin address or wallet URL there is nothing to start from. If you don't have the computer anymore, I can't think of a way to even go look for that data.

If that computer wasn't thoroughly cleaned before the sale however, I'd have some ideas on where those 30 coins might be now.
Raven (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:47:48 PM

how could i make fast bitcoins?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:51:33 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2013, 10:10:49 PM by DeathAndTaxes

how could i make fast bitcoins?

The same way you "make" Dollars, Euros or Yen.

There is no such thing as "fast and easy".  If it was fast and easy it wouldn't be worth anything.  30 BTC ~= $600 USD.  
It is no harder or easier to earn 30 BTC then it is to earn $600.  

Want 30 BTC fast ... work real fast.
Raven (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:58:15 PM

yeah.... i need it in 3 months for college..... and i have tried to track my instwallet down and still can't.....
bdub

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:03:07 PM

I bet those "friends" of yours stole your wallet, took your coins and erased the evidence.  On the bright side of things, you are a young troll and have plenty of time to learn.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 10:10:16 PM

OP, if you have a problem with Instawallet, e-mail support@instawallet.org
Explain your issue and provide the factual information you have.

Raven (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 11:09:40 PM

I did and they said they can't do nothing.... unless i can find the address
xxjs

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:25:23 AM

Bernanke, is that you?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 02:11:23 AM

The begging is worse than the raging.  No seriously.  The raging was at least interesting in a crazy guy on the street kind of way. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: