Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a CSGO Smurf account!  (Read 469 times)
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:59:38 AM

Hey guys. As the title says, I need a CSGO Smurf account. We were going to win a game and was on the last round, v when I dumbly shot my teammate for fun. Bam, 1 week CSGO comp ban.

So I'm looking for a Smurf, no higher than GN2, no lower than unranked. I want one with unrestricted play amounts, not limited to 2 comp wins. Basically:

- Ranked account lower than GN3
 - No hacks used on the account
 - Preferably no scam reports on steamrep
 - You go first or escrow

Im looking for an account below $4, because I've seen GN accounts go for less than $3.

Thanks! PM me your offer!

Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:52:22 AM

Bump! I need this soon, preferably by Friday night, because I start playing on Saturday Smiley
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:18:43 AM

will you please tell me what is CSGO Smurf? is it a website for play online games or something? what is the link? I might create an account and reach the level which you requiring till Friday., send me the link.
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:47:43 AM

will you please tell me what is CSGO Smurf? is it a website for play online games or something? what is the link? I might create an account and reach the level which you requiring till Friday., send me the link.

CSGO is a FPS (First person shooter) game bro. It's available on steam.
Smurf = Secondary account of a player.
Basically he needs a low rank second account maybe to have some fun trolling?

Monnt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:08:45 PM

Not trolling. Pretty much another account to play comp with to "evade" my ban. It's against the rules AFAIK.

I'm GN2 so trolling silver 1s won't be any more different than who I troll currently.
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:22:44 PM

Not trolling. Pretty much another account to play comp with to "evade" my ban. It's against the rules AFAIK.

I'm GN2 so trolling silver 1s won't be any more different than who I troll currently.

Oh ok man.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Hey guys. As the title says, I need a CSGO Smurf account. We were going to win a game and was on the last round, v when I dumbly shot my teammate for fun. Bam, 1 week CSGO comp ban.

So I'm looking for a Smurf, no higher than GN2, no lower than unranked. I want one with unrestricted play amounts, not limited to 2 comp wins. Basically:

- Ranked account lower than GN3
 - No hacks used on the account
 - Preferably no scam reports on steamrep
 - You go first or escrow

Im looking for an account below $4, because I've seen GN accounts go for less than $3.

Thanks! PM me your offer!

Normal accounts only sell for around 7$, and generally smurf accounts are sold higher. good luck, i've never seen an account be sold so low for a smurf before. I do have a smurf account right now, but i'm only going to sell it for around 7$.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: