Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] THΞ GREEĞ PIT - A pyramid with random and strategic elements - JOIN US!  (Read 8090 times)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:07:38 PM

Is this still working/viable?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
askolein

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:12:15 PM

Is this still working/viable?

Working : Really well, no bug, well written code, a lot of payouts and a nice website, what else?

Viable :  If you compare to other active pyramids, it is very viable. To be honest, you will wait some time before you get your payout,
             However, I would be very surprised to see this pyramid fail before some months.
             The fees are low and necessary (website). There has been some deposits rush a week ago, now it is calm and will go back on a rush some day.

Interest : The mechanics are great, very appealing IMO, that's why i keep investing in it.
                       Ether price is now very low. Investing is EVEN MORE profitable : by the time you get your payout, the price will significantly be higher than 8 USD.

You are free to check on other pyramids, i don't think you will find something equivalent.
Katatsuki (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:53:40 AM

I don't get why people choose to deposit in pyramids that require hundreds of ETH in deposits before they can get a payout. This one has a lower entry barrier, a more interesting theme and awesome, unique mechanics. Maybe the average ponzi player is too stupid to realise the value?

Anyway, we're not going anywhere. Sooner or later we'll become more popular Cool

askolein

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:06:25 AM

I don't get why people choose to deposit in pyramids that require hundreds of ETH in deposits before they can get a payout. This one has a lower entry barrier, a more interesting theme and awesome, unique mechanics. Maybe the average ponzi player is too stupid to realise the value?

Anyway, we're not going anywhere. Sooner or later we'll become more popular Cool

No the average player knows, i think.
on DynamicPyramid you have to wait 25+ days to get a payout (big walls)
on Rubixi, everything is fucked up because there is a bug in the code.
on Diana 1.8 doubler, there is less activity than here.
on LittleCactus things are going okay, but there is no features, so IMO it is the only good option.

So i think the GREED PIT is in good shape compared to others pyramids offers.  And the fact that we are here talking about this, making the thread active is positive too.

Can someone correct me if i'm wrong?
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

In case anyone is wondering where the Ethstick thread went, somehow it got moved to the parent sub-forum, which doesn't really make sense. I'll try to delete it there and re-post it here as soon as the website is ready.

solidity_lover

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:25:55 PM

No the average player knows, i think.
on DynamicPyramid you have to wait 25+ days to get a payout (big walls)
on Rubixi, everything is fucked up because there is a bug in the code.
on Diana 1.8 doubler, there is less activity than here.
on LittleCactus things are going okay, but there is no features, so IMO it is the only good option.

So i think the GREED PIT is in good shape compared to others pyramids offers.  And the fact that we are here talking about this, making the thread active is positive too.

Can someone correct me if i'm wrong?

Rubixi is not broken, actually quite the contrary: Rubixi is NOW the first "community ownership" smart contract. Anyone can become  the owner, change the current multiplier, set the fee and even collect fees (if you are fast enough Grin) Visit my new redesigned website: Rubixi dot tk Wink

Okay, i understand that you want to turn back this failure into a new feature, it is a good idea. But just a question : how can we invest knowing everyone will gonna f*ck up the multiplier ? why would i set my multiplier lower than 250-300 ?. People that don't know that, will get lower payouts...
askolein

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:43:36 PM

Okay, i understand that you want to turn back this failure into a new feature, it is a good idea. But just a question : how can we invest knowing everyone will gonna f*ck up the multiplier ? why would i set my multiplier lower than 250-300 ?. People that don't know that, will get lower payouts...

Well as explained in the website, Rubixi runs with a dynamic multiplier and those participating should be aware that the min multiplier they will get is 120 & the max 300. Lower is the multiplier, faster the payouts will go. Then if you play clever and take control of the dapp at the right moment, you can get a bigger payout and even collect fees (if you are fast enough). Living the Dapp in the hand of the community will actually make the game quite interesting!

Okay, that's interesting, let's say i'm part of those who think it will fail. I hope i'm wrong. Good luck Smiley
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:10:13 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 04:22:54 AM by Katatsuki

Ethstick website now live at http://ethstick.com  Cool

You can check the ranking and pending payouts, as well as basic stats.

askolein

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:03:37 AM

Yeah nice!  Grin
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

The website features I had planned for the greed pit have been discarded in favor of a new project I'll be working on. The main reason is that people won't even be able to see the features if we don't have some level of activity (deposits). If things pick up again I'll gladly implement them, but for now there's no point.

That being said, the pit won't be going anywhere and I'll continue to support it, but what it needs the most is support from the community. I alone can't do much. I hope that as ethereum becomes more mainstream new people will give it a boost.

askolein

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:04:18 PM

Only one pyramid guys !
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 12:00:46 AM

This weekend we're gonna have the best fee promotion so far: 3% (already active if you're reading this). Might consider going even lower if you show the Ethstick thread some love (the old one got moved and the new one's almost empty): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1437320.0

Have a nice weekend everyone Smiley

askolein

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:29:27 AM

Don't be affraid by the last time deposit,
The Greed Pit like others faced a slowtime since Shapeshift is down and ether crash.
If you are curious, look by yourself, invest right, invest in The greed pit ! Grin
huntingisland

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:04:31 PM

Hey, still active?  Smiley Why is nobody investing?  Cool
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:05:08 PM

Hey, still active?  Smiley Why is nobody investing?  Cool
The ponzi fever seems to have died out. We're not going anywhere, though. New users always welcome Smiley

clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:31:40 PM

How is it going RUBIXI , AKA  KAKATSUKI?

You stole all money from RUBIXI account, and still running this SCAM??  Cheesy
huntingisland

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:13:47 PM

How is it going RUBIXI , AKA  KAKATSUKI?

You stole all money from RUBIXI account, and still running this SCAM??  Cheesy

How can you steal money from contracts? Tell me i'm very interested...

kid, why aren't you playing with the others instead of trying to make us believe that you understand what you say?

Clangtrump, bad !
The Greed Pit, good !
adiosrubixi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:56:54 PM

How is it going RUBIXI , AKA  KAKATSUKI?

You stole all money from RUBIXI account, and still running this SCAM??  Cheesy

That kid is either playing foul or Mentally sick... Don't know which one....
Tdecha

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:23:14 AM

Too bad this kind of behavior throws a bad image on the thread of a legit pyramid
Katatsuki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:26:09 PM

Too bad this kind of behavior throws a bad image on the thread of a legit pyramid
If people review the code, read the positive comments and the see the reputation of the people bullshitting they'll see there's nothing sketchy about my apps, so I don't really care.

In other news, shapeshift will be back later this week; it might revitalise things a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: