Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gold better than Bitcoin?  (Read 42088 times)
uige2016

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:26:42 PM

No, Bitcoin is better than gold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

If you compare the profits that you can make from both of them in long  run then I think bitcoin holds upper hand over gold as bitcoin price can go beyond our imagination in future but gold won't exceed after a certain level.
CrookDude

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:37:24 PM

If you compare the profits that you can make from both of them in long  run then I think bitcoin holds upper hand over gold as bitcoin price can go beyond our imagination in future but gold won't exceed after a certain level.

Bitcoin give you more profit in small period of time
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:41:22 PM

Yes the price of gold will get saturated after certain level and it will be hard to expect higher price from it after that level and if you can afford to take higher risk then bitcoin is an solution.
warid

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:50:00 PM

Gold is older and more trusted than bitcoins
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

Even though gold is more trusted and older than bitcoins. We can see that bitcoin is going to be just like gold and this is a good alternative for all the people that are not able to invest with gold. And for me bitcoin is better than gold because I'm not a gold enthusiast so I will going to choose bitcoin in all aspects of investments.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:02:13 PM

We are not comparing the practical application or use of gold... because even there, Bitcoin kicks ass. How much will it cost you to transfer say $ 1 000 000 000 worth of gold to another person anywhere

in the world. { The security and the physical transport } compared to how much the same value transfer will be if you use Bitcoin. If you do a paper transfer or a digital transfer, it would be much faster,

but, where are that gold? It is not your property until you took ownership of it. Can you walk up to these institutions and ask for your physical gold bars? The answer is NO. We have seen previous

occasions where private ownership of gold were banned too... So nothing is really safe, against any form of government control.  Roll Eyes
I dont think that would happen because gold will never be better than the bitcoin becausse the bitcoin is here for an other reason than the gold
ever will be in this world for sure.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:12:19 PM

Well in my opinion about gold and bitcoin -bitcoin is really good source of income every day every week every month of course if you are in signature campaign because you can really make profit there for free and you dont need any capital to start earning but in gold it is one time earning only not like bitcoin.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:22:18 PM

A lot of people seem to think gold is the answer to all our problems. Every time the economy takes a turn for the worst, people turn to gold. {They invest in gold to hedge against these problems} If you

do not buy physical gold items/ornaments/jewelry/gold bars ... you still have ZERO protection against anything. It is just a piece of paper and a ledger entry on a private database. People seem to think

that there are tons of gold stored in secret vaults under government buildings. Is this true? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcRk7UClO4 { There are no proof of this and audits in the USA are about

60 years old. } You have the only entry to your investment, when you invest in Bitcoin. { The private key } The proof that it exist, is on a public blockchain....  Wink
the only thing make gold better than bitcoin is phisycal and gold can shaped in any jewelry,its easy and happy to have investement and also can wear that investement,so we can get two benefit,invest and jewelry.
I dont think that gold is better than bitcoins and other wise becuase they are both here in the world to make things easier so i dont undrstand that people
dont like gold or dont like bitcoin.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 02:40:06 PM

Yeah we all know that gold is a great investment thing, but imo bitcoin is better than gold, because bitcoin can be used as a currency beside as an investment thing. Also with blockchain technology, we can send our bitcoin to people from other country easily. But since not every people know bitcoin, gold still become favorite investment until now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:48:54 PM

Well in my opinion about gold and bitcoin -bitcoin is really good source of income every day every week every month of course if you are in signature campaign because you can really make profit there for free and you dont need any capital to start earning but in gold it is one time earning only not like bitcoin.

For me gold is going to be the best for it has been proven throughout the years. But we are in the new generation where technology conquers.

And with bitcoin this is going to be a good way to start with the new generation and new trend that is going to be liked by majority who are going to use it.

Gold is expensive , bitcoin is cheaper any amount will do for investing there.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:56:38 PM

Yeah we all know that gold is a great investment thing, but imo bitcoin is better than gold, because bitcoin can be used as a currency beside as an investment thing. Also with blockchain technology, we can send our bitcoin to people from other country easily. But since not every people know bitcoin, gold still become favorite investment until now.

People who are not aware about the bitcoins and the traditional thinkers will always choose to invest in gold as gold exist since long time and that is the reason they have more faith in it.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:25:00 PM

Gold is a metal, and like all metals, and so it does not easily lose its value. BTC can be a safe way to buy and sell almost anything, but we are unable to know if we can use it in time of war or something. That's why it is advisable to have both, if something unexpected occurs.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:50:25 PM

in one sense it right that gold is better than bitcoin as gold is too stable than bitcoin, but on other side we can see that bitcoin is more better than gold as there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and we can really make a good profit by investing in bitcoin.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:38:19 PM

Well i dont like gold, besides too may rules and restrictions they have to use and buy it, i cant earn it for free, doing some small tasks, at bitcoin im able to earn small ammounts for free. If i had 10000 dollars to invest i would invest into crypto world, maybe not bitcoin directly, maybe some altcoin would get those investement, gold had countries control.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

yeah of course, to issue profit I would be in favor of bitcoin, because with very little capital even if you can invest in bitcoin and you are most likely to benefit greatly in a short time anyway
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

yeah of course, to issue profit I would be in favor of bitcoin, because with very little capital even if you can invest in bitcoin and you are most likely to benefit greatly in a short time anyway

Well, all you need is some $150 (maybe less) to buy a 1/10th oz American Gold Eagle.

Bitcoin is a better speculation ("greater alpha").

Gold is better for preserving wealth ("Store of Value").

Since they have SOME differing characteristics, owning both is good diversification.

A machine gun would count as good diversification too...   Smiley
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:35:19 AM

Both is good to invest a money, but the only thing is if you afford to invest in gold? not all people can afford that because even a piece of gold is too expensive that is why more users here is focus in bitcoin.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:08:37 AM

Both is good to invest a money, but the only thing is if you afford to invest in gold? not all people can afford that because even a piece of gold is too expensive that is why more users here is focus in bitcoin.
Yeah gold is so expensive. For people who only have small amount of money they should to invest their money in bitcoin. Although only $1 the amount will grow in the future. But they have to be carefull with scams.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:28:34 AM

Exactly. Because bitcoin can be broken down into small chunks up to the satoshi unit.
That's why even people with no startup money can climb their way up and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: