Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Developed Bitcoin Site+Domain *Proof Of Traffic/Revenue/3,300 Subscribers  (Read 195 times)
Bitfilliation (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:02:33 PM

The details below are from my flippa auction. https://flippa.com/6256731-earnbtcfast-com

Seller's Notes
3,265 Subscribers As Of March 28th, 2016
Subscribers are notified by email every time there is a post to content feed.

This website currently has not been updated since December 2015 so the traffic as of now is nothing compared to the steady unique visitors as well as return visits that can be jump started by simply adding a few new content posts.

The revenue earned on this site is purely from advertisingmethods. The combination of private advertisers & three top bitcoin advertising ppc platforms which are in order from the most profitable: CoinURL, ad-bit, a-ads. In 2015's final quarter I was earning over 1 bitcoin in revenue from these 3 sites and I can prove this in the screenshots I will add to this listing. Since launching this little bitcoin learn 2 earn website venture in December 2013 (was under bitfilliates.com at launch but due to a domain issue the site was refocused by me at earnbtcfast.com) I have received over 27 Bitcoins into my dedicated earnbtcfast.com bitcoin wallet which 75% of those 27 Bitcoin's were earned through the sites revenue streams while the other 25% was purchased to trade during low market periods. The bitcoin wallet used is labeled earnbtcfast.com publicly and every single transaction can be seen transparently in the blockchain link below.
Since 2013 when I opened the wallet for bitfilliates.com It has received over 27 BITCOINS which at the current exchange rate of BTC/USD  is $11,762.00

VIEW THE WALLET BY CLICKING -> arnbtcfast.com bitcoin wallet WILL OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW

NOTE: I AM AWARE OF THE CURRENT STATE THAT THE SITE IS IN DUE TO OVER 100 DAYS OF INACTIVITY BUT TO RE-ASSURE ANY INTERESTED PARTIES THAT ONCE A FEW CONTENT POSTS ARE ADDED & THE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES RELAY THESE NEW UPDATES I WILL UPDATE THE 2 HIGHEST RATED/MOST POPULAR PAGES &  ADD TWO CONTENT POSTS AS WELL AS ADJUST THE SEO FIELDS TO GENERATE TRAFFIC. I WILL KEEP THIS LISTING UPDATED WITH TRAFFIC UPDATES FROM MARCH 28th 2016 UNTIL THE END OF THE LISTING TO SHOW THIS IS NO DEAD DUCK.

This Listing Includes:

The Domain(s):
earnbtcfast.com (2.5 Years Old)
bitfilliates.org
bitfilliates.xyz
altcoin.biz (BONUS FREE)
The Established Wordpress Site:
3,200 Registered Users
POSTS -> Published (88)
PAGES -> Published (18)

OPTIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
@bitfilliates - earnbtcfast main twitter 1200 followers all bitcoin
fb/earnbtcfast
youtube/earnbtcfast
pinterest/earn

This is a Namecheap Account with the domain earnbtcfast.com along with a hosting professional wordpress blog attached as the 1 year old project i have been operating as a learn2earn hub and although it has been offline for 30+ days I am still recieving massive daily unique hits only a week ago the value started to drop from 7000$ USD on any site evaluator you can find to now saying 3-4k but I know what it is really worth & actually had advice from a broker from flippa.com whom says domains with sites you can guarantee to pretty much get 5-6x what your sites current search engine site price evauluators value for Monthly Ad Revenue x6 which 2 weeks ago was 600$ on worthofweb.com or siteprice and matched the actual evaulation but now its around 120$ x 6 = hey whatever 700$ but due to the fact I want a quick fast transaction to someone who owns a bitcoin or crypto currency site and is currently earning monthly revenue from their sites adspaces or whatever be it and wants a lethal injection of Altcoin Only Targeted SEO Traffic that if you pay for the hosting fees backpay of 2$ with a 7$ balance already in the namecheap account to launch the blog again all the registered users will be notified as soon as its live and you're daily traffic is back up to 20k unique and all from bitcoin/altcoin learn2earn individuals mistly organic search traffic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: