Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Silver coins/bars  (Read 386 times)
TheNewAnon135246 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:11:04 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 11:39:07 AM by TheNewAnon135246

Sold
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:46:33 PM

Hi

Are the Geiger bars the security line version? Can you get me images of the corrosion please.

How much for shipping to UK.

Do me a price for the 3 to UK including shipping and the images.

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TheNewAnon135246 (OP)
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:03:51 PM

Hi

Are the Geiger bars the security line version? Can you get me images of the corrosion please.

How much for shipping to UK.

Do me a price for the 3 to UK including shipping and the images.

Thanks

Yes, they have the UV security seal on the back. I'll take some pictures tomorrow (about to go to bed). You can see it on the picture I posted at the left bottom of the left bar and the right bottom on the middle bar. It should come off easily using silver cleaner.

I have received 2 PM's of people who are interested in the bars (1 in the whole lot). I'll let you know if both of them decide not to buy them. Insured shipping to the UK would cost 0.04 BTC.
TheNewAnon135246 (OP)
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

SOLD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: