Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 12:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a backend developer for a currency exchange platform  (Read 844 times)
Coinstir (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

I have just got the green light legally and am now looking for a backend developer. Basically, it requires handling high volumes of btc transactions while communicating with an api trading bot. Incoming bitcoin transactions will need to be forwarded to a central trading account that will buy and sell bitcoin based on deposited amounts. I have experience operating trading bots and have enough background in programming to effectively organize my needs so that they can be replicated in code.

I have a very strong budget and am in no way offering some wonky partnership agreement like most of the guys in this forum, cash in hand. paypal/btc your choice.   
themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:42:44 AM

Sooo you are looking to game the market by using you customers deposits and withdrawals to make trades. A bit early for that don't you think? Maybe need to squire said customers first?
Coinstir (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:43:45 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 02:07:46 PM by Coinstir

Sooo you are looking to game the market by using you customers deposits and withdrawals to make trades. A bit early for that don't you think? Maybe need to squire said customers first?

Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:33:53 PM

I have just got the green light legally and am now looking for a backend developer. Basically, it requires handling high volumes of btc transactions while communicating with an api trading bot. Incoming bitcoin transactions will need to be forwarded to a central trading account that will buy and sell bitcoin based on deposited amounts. I have experience operating trading bots and have enough background in programming to effectively organize my needs so that they can be replicated in code.

I have a very strong budget and am in no way offering some wonky partnership agreement like most of the guys in this forum, cash in hand. paypal/btc your choice.   

We can help you.
I've sent you a PM.
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

I would recommend using https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot
It already accepts coins in every currency and it wouldn't be hard to build a custom bot to address these exact needs. The platform is open-source, but you would own the bot that does what you specified. The platform provides standard APIs around the major exchanges.

Buy Bitcoin!
Coinstir (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

I would recommend using https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot
It already accepts coins in every currency and it wouldn't be hard to build a custom bot to address these exact needs. The platform is open-source, but you would own the bot that does what you specified. The platform provides standard APIs around the major exchanges.

Thought you were someone else but either way you've received a pm!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: