Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a backend developer for a currency exchange platform  (Read 838 times)
Coinstir (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

I have just got the green light legally and am now looking for a backend developer. Basically, it requires handling high volumes of btc transactions while communicating with an api trading bot. Incoming bitcoin transactions will need to be forwarded to a central trading account that will buy and sell bitcoin based on deposited amounts. I have experience operating trading bots and have enough background in programming to effectively organize my needs so that they can be replicated in code.

I have a very strong budget and am in no way offering some wonky partnership agreement like most of the guys in this forum, cash in hand. paypal/btc your choice.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:42:44 AM

Sooo you are looking to game the market by using you customers deposits and withdrawals to make trades. A bit early for that don't you think? Maybe need to squire said customers first?
Coinstir (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:43:45 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 02:07:46 PM by Coinstir

Sooo you are looking to game the market by using you customers deposits and withdrawals to make trades. A bit early for that don't you think? Maybe need to squire said customers first?

Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:33:53 PM

I have just got the green light legally and am now looking for a backend developer. Basically, it requires handling high volumes of btc transactions while communicating with an api trading bot. Incoming bitcoin transactions will need to be forwarded to a central trading account that will buy and sell bitcoin based on deposited amounts. I have experience operating trading bots and have enough background in programming to effectively organize my needs so that they can be replicated in code.

I have a very strong budget and am in no way offering some wonky partnership agreement like most of the guys in this forum, cash in hand. paypal/btc your choice.   

We can help you.
I've sent you a PM.
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

I would recommend using https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot
It already accepts coins in every currency and it wouldn't be hard to build a custom bot to address these exact needs. The platform is open-source, but you would own the bot that does what you specified. The platform provides standard APIs around the major exchanges.

Buy Bitcoin!
Coinstir (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

I would recommend using https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot
It already accepts coins in every currency and it wouldn't be hard to build a custom bot to address these exact needs. The platform is open-source, but you would own the bot that does what you specified. The platform provides standard APIs around the major exchanges.

Thought you were someone else but either way you've received a pm!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: