Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My hashnest account has been hacked but no funds/GHS were taken?  (Read 438 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

I found an email that said that my hashnest account had been hacked (logged in remotely).

I am unsure why they woudn't take anything after hacking. I did only have 5GHs and 200 satoshi, but they still could've taken that.
whysoanon

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I atleast try to sell stuff

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:49:04 PM

I found an email that said that my hashnest account had been hacked (logged in remotely).

I am unsure why they woudn't take anything after hacking. I did only have 5GHs and 200 satoshi, but they still could've taken that.

Just change your password to something more secure.. It's not worth stealing that little.
They were waiting till you had more in your account.
Why commit a crime when the charge is more than your making..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:40:20 PM

Just change your password to something more secure.. It's not worth stealing that little.
They were waiting till you had more in your account.
Why commit a crime when the charge is more than your making..

It's not like the hacker has any way of knowing how much there's in the account before cracking it.
As for why the hacker didn't take anything, I don't think you realize how little 200 satoshis is.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:16:17 AM

do u have 2fa, they  mostly target the ones without it   or  target  the   mobile phone users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: