Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The One Man $1 Challenge  (Read 3341 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:56:18 PM

Lol this is another sister company of any investment site.. or any doubler site.. better to stay away before they scam all your money if try this service. no can do this for now..

No, I have no connection to any other projects on this or any other forum.

Please let my work speak for it's self before jumping down my neck with accusations please.

I have already been contacted by good standing members here for the test so please let the test do the talking.

This is a community project. and I aim to keep it in good standing with all members here.

Thanks

Reload.
Better to held your money first in escrow maybe it will help to attract people here to test your service.. if you dont use escrow good luck with this business..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ReLoad (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:04:47 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 09:01:05 PM by ReLoad

I still didn't understand very well the idea because but I am interested and will keep watching this thread to see how things move ahead.I am not saying anything at this moment.Just trying to understand the way it will work.

Ill try make a flowchart on how the system works for the members, I should of really made more documentation before posting but I felt the idea was strong enough to bring to the community to test and take it from there.

But I will do my best to make a full FAQ section once I have a good selection of asked questions to make up a good FAQ.

Quick rundown again.

I developed a script that I can make $1 bets across a few well knows dice game's automated with automated withdraw system. its cleaver because it splits down the bets into 0.25c bets across the platform then rejoins the profit back into a wallet for payment to the user.

The clever bit is this.. we already have a few bitcoins in a small pool each one only a few $ each so when you deposit your $1 there is already a pool fund ready to send the $2 back. no matter the outcome of the roll's on the dice games.

We have found that on some platforms there is a way to almost make them payout like a faucet would only unlike a faucet the coins are gambled so the % payout can be 1:1 give one get one.

http://imgur.com/a/KxQAz

This shows the rolling from my pool account..

As I have stated this is currently in development but I think the future of this project looks bright.

Thanks

Reload.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:09:00 PM

okay i want to test your service.pls pm the deposit address and i'll send you $1 for testing your method..pls be honest here in this forum

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

is it true??or just a scam attempt? I see a member got paid $2.is this really happen? I would love to try your system.pm me pls
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:14:31 PM

I would like to test your service . If you want you can send the amount to my address which can be found on my profile and I will send you back .
ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:20:33 PM

Thanks guys for all the interest. I am only accepting 5 people for testing. Please PM me if you are interested. there are only a few spaces left at the moment.

Reload
ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:34:15 PM

I would like to test your service . If you want you can send the amount to my address which can be found on my profile and I will send you back .

I have sent you a PM with the information. thanks.

Reload.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:43:58 PM

Transaction went nice and smooth. 
Try it people, its only 1$, thats almost nothing to lose.

ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:44:09 PM

is it true??or just a scam attempt? I see a member got paid $2.is this really happen? I would love to try your system.pm me pls

we have had some testers yes and made payments. Please do feel free to wait until we are more established if you wish.

thanks

reload.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:55:15 PM

I still didn't understand very well the idea because but I am interested and will keep watching this thread to see how things move ahead.I am not saying anything at this moment.Just trying to understand the way it will work.

Ill try make a flowchart on how the system works for the members, I should of really made more documentation before posting but I felt the idea was strong enough to bring to the community to test and take it from there.

But I will do my best to make a full FAQ section once I have a good selection of asked questions to make up a good FAQ.

Quick rundown again.

I developed a script that I can make $1 bets across a few well knows dice game's automated with automated withdraw system. its cleaver because it splits down the bets into 0.25c bets across the platform then rejoins the profit back into a wallet for payment to the user.

The clever bit is this.. we already have a few bitcoins in a small pool each one only a few $ each so when you deposit your $1 there is already a pool fund ready to send the $2 back. no matter the outcome of the roll's on the dice games.

We have found that on some platforms there is a way to almost make them payout like a faucet would only unlike a faucet the coins are gambled so the % payout can be 1:1 give one get one.

As I have stated this is currently in development but I think the future of this project looks bright.

Thanks

Reload.

Oh really? CSB.
Good luck to those who believe in this.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:03:58 PM

Oh really? CSB.
Good luck to those who believe in this.
[/quote]

Its $1 dude... think about it.. If I was unable to make any profit from the $1 deposit then how am I able to send back $2?

Its a very low amount for a reason... not like some of the stupid things ive seen here people throwing btc at for oh wait.. nothing..

I think the community should give us a chance before you cast your doubt over my service.

Thanks

Reload.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

seems like an open source buisness
if you are profiting
keep getting on
you will get $2^23 in a day

ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:29:59 PM

seems like an open source buisness
if you are profiting
keep getting on
you will get $2^23 in a day

Correct. Its like opensource business for the community.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:07:17 PM

i am still not get any massage from the op..i want to give it a try.if i receive $2,i'll confirm here for all of you.i am ready to give it a try
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:08:43 PM

i am still not get any massage from the op..i want to give it a try.if i receive $2,i'll confirm here for all of you.i am ready to give it a try

You have to private message him for a direct address that you will be mailing out to.  Then you have to tell him your address you want it sent back to.
ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:10:24 PM

Sorry my inbox was full with questions and people wanting more info.

I will message you back in turn thank you..

Reload.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 08:20:41 PM

I understand clearly that you are paying the first depositor from the 2nd depositor how is that differ from Ponzi?

ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:33:32 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 10:38:30 PM by ReLoad

I understand clearly that you are paying the first depositor from the 2nd depositor how is that differ from Ponzi?

No I am taking the $1 and splitting it down in to  x4 $0.25c then letting the roll bot take 4 rolls with the 0.25 then join the profit back into the users account. its gambling with the $1 but we have worked out a way to split down the $1 and have a payout that matches the deposit.

Its almost like using the games as a faucet multiple times.

Let me make it clear.

We do not pay users with other users coins.. each coin deposited is gambled via my scripts on a few popular dice games.
the script keeps track of the deposit and the rolls then moves the profit back to the wallet when it hits its 1:1 ratio..

we also hold small amounts of coins in reserve in the event the x4 bets fail and payout is still set to $2 so there is no loss for the user. but we all profit if there is green + roll's
ReLoad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:44:13 PM

UPDATE

As with all new projects there are teething issues.

One issue that has come to light is the issue of transactions not being sent with the correct fee.
This causes the timeframe for payout to move from 60 min to unspecified time depending when the blockchain confirms the payment.

I think for this reason I will need to make the payout time 6hr's this would give the blockchain time to process any payments with medium priority..

So from here on In I will be increasing the payout time.

This is outside my controll and I feel its better places and more realistic timeframe when issues like this arise.
Please note I will do my best to make them in the 60 min specified timeframe if payments are received with the proper blockchain priority and fees paid.

PAYOUT NOW SET TO 6 HR'S DEW TO ISSUE WITH WALLET AND CONFIRMATIONS
[/font][/size]
Editie

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:50:31 PM

UPDATE

As with all new projects there are teething issues.

One issue that has come to light is the issue of transactions not being sent with the correct fee.
This causes the timeframe for payout to move from 60 min to unspecified time depending when the blockchain confirms the payment.

I think for this reason I will need to make the payout time 6hr's this would give the blockchain time to process any payments with medium priority..

So from here on In I will be increasing the payout time.

This is outside my controll and I feel its better places and more realistic timeframe when issues like this arise.
Please note I will do my best to make them in the 60 min specified timeframe if payments are received with the proper blockchain priority and fees paid.

PAYOUT NOW SET TO 6 HR'S DEW TO ISSUE WITH WALLET AND CONFIRMATIONS
[/font][/size]

Im willing to send $4
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: