Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia Finance Ministry wants ban Bitcoin...  (Read 7748 times)
Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:50:11 PM

Well, look at it this way: The lower the price the higher the demand.

When the price is low, it is actually good for trading because you have more people wanting to buy, as opposed to the high price.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:30:05 PM

such kind of news are wondering in market for years. but i can say that still no practical action has yet been taken over these activities. about to some survey most of the people are there from Russia.
Cresciuanto

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:39:29 PM

ans when will he take the action. i think this statement is floating in the bitcoin world for a long time but after that no one has yet conform that they have banned bitcoin and people are not using it.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:23:12 PM

I think these are just the false news spreading in the market. there is no reality about this. I think Russia government has not yet taken any action about this. not may be given any statement about bitcoin.
Cresciuanto

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:23:49 PM

I think these are just the false news spreading in the market. there is no reality about this. I think Russia government has not yet taken any action about this. not may be given any statement about bitcoin.
if these are false news then there are so many Russians why they do not refuse these false statement.i think they should reject the false news and explain the reality to the people. i think there must be some reality in these news therefore Russians are silent.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:52:18 PM

if these are false news then there are so many Russians why they do not refuse these false statement.i think they should reject the false news and explain the reality to the people. i think there must be some reality in these news therefore Russians are silent.
yes that is just a joke and no reality is there in this news. i think if they really want to banned bitcoin then they should take any action against these activities bu we cannot see any movement in Russia supporting these news.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:28:32 AM

Well, this is bad news to the bitcoin owners in Russia. There are many reasons why Russia wants to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin has a anonimity features that can be use by criminals and can be also by terrorist. Also bitcoin can be use for money laundering and other corrupt activities.
Stinkey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:15:22 AM

That maybe the case, but with the laws in Russia pending on a few different cases one thing for sure if passed 7 years prison for owning trading or exchange any kind of crypto is scary. What happens I take my phone back to Russia and police find my bitcon wallet on my phone, or my debit card that only has bitcoin.   Oh XAPO works well.   I am hopping that the proposals in place will relax and be able to carry on trading..    There many sites where you can buy mining machines Ebay or Avito,  but little harder finding a main office in the city to promote,   in case the laws change to ban it all.   lets hope its resolved and can trade buy etc in Russia for ever.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:47:43 PM

It is one of the most stupid move by them.They want to deprive their citizens one of the most easiest and conviment way of transferring money but it shouldn't come as surprise for Russia has long histry of communism

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:19:03 PM

It is one of the most stupid move by them.They want to deprive their citizens one of the most easiest and conviment way of transferring money but it shouldn't come as surprise for Russia has long histry of communism
Well, we have nothing to do them. Its their.government not ours. They did it for security reasons. Bitcoin is known from its anonimity which can be use by bad elements like terrorist and other things that related to it. They can use it to buy weapons. They only see flaws not the benefits of bitcoin
ajmagz09

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:35:05 AM

is there really a possibility that one country can ban bitcoin? coz i cant find a solution on how to ban bitcoin. is it by blocking ip?? hmmm. if it is, then it would be hard coz there are so many sites that are using bitcoin. the best thing to do i think is to know the location of every transaction.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:21:49 PM

How many times russian and chines communist have banned bitcoin??

They all have abroad bank accounts where they store all they steal from ppl, but sure Bitcoin is ppl money and they personaly think they are beyond low, as soon something change and some next system start to hunt them down, bitcoin will not be a problem but those corrupted ppl

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:32:22 AM

Russia has a hard time making up its mind. Few months after banning bitcoins, the country has looked the other way and people are back to using bitcoins.
Maesters1-

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:42:38 PM

Russia has a hard time making up its mind. Few months after banning bitcoins, the country has looked the other way and people are back to using bitcoins.
i think they have no concern with bitcoin, the Russina Finance ministry has too many other important jobs to do, i think thay will not be free for banning bitcoin and searching the users of bitcoin, i thin it is just a joke and nothing else, i think still not a sing country has banned bitcoin.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:02:11 PM

i think they have no concern with bitcoin, the Russina Finance ministry has too many other important jobs to do, i think thay will not be free for banning bitcoin and searching the users of bitcoin, i thin it is just a joke and nothing else, i think still not a sing country has banned bitcoin.

A few countries has banned bitcoin in their country and russia also has concerned in the past to ban it but all these are useless as everyone in every part of the world are using bitcoin without any restriction and no one have the control to ban it or to detect the users of bitcoin.
easy68

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

How to ban, cut off the Internet? Can only be said to prohibit the circulation of bitcoin in the market, but can not prohibit people to hold bitcoin. Over time, bitcoin is more and more people are recognized, this prohibition will eventually be canceled
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

That is only a new rumor and now they have decided for the people of their country to start using bitcoin you can see their latest news about the bitcoin acceptance for their citizens.
darety1

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:14:44 PM

The wouldn't allow to use as a way of payment in the country. This is all they can do.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:56:46 PM

there are some people from russia whom I know and they are openly using bitcoins in their country so I think there is no any issue like that now. It was only past and now it is allowed in russia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: