Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 02:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Attention** ROIHOUR.COM a complete scam  (Read 3392 times)
indigeniuous (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:54:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to draw your attention to ROIHOUR.COM . They are a complete scam and will take your money and put in some investment plan which is not even mentioned on the website

What happened

I deposited $100 with them in the plan deposit $100.00 BitCoin to 200% after 1 day.

http://i67.tinypic.com/f4o3t5.jpg

So I was supposed to receive $107 after 1 day as per the plan mentioned on the website..

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hnte74.jpg

But in reality, they have invested my money in some shitty $0.02 USD daily for 365 days/

http://i63.tinypic.com/mk84yo.jpg

website link:
www.roihour.com

I have sent them more than 5 support tickets but no one has replied so far. Their social media accounts are non-existent

I advise you to not deal with this website until this dispute is resolved.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:03:34 AM

It's a HYIP ponzi. What fo you expect from it? The site has long been a scam and you ddn't even bother doing some research before investing your money?
indigeniuous (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:12:52 AM

Well, I had a look at talkgold forum and most of the people were getting regular payouts.

So decided to take the plunge.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:23:54 AM

Well, I had a look at talkgold forum and most of the people were getting regular payouts.

So decided to take the plunge.

All those are paid to post. Thats how these fuckers promote their shit.
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:36:57 AM

Admn is selecting on who will be paid and not i dont deposit there because i know its a ponzi and you but you still risk $100 for that.

Next time dont risk what you cant afford to lose mate.

indigeniuous (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:38:13 AM

Great. Thanks for pointing out.

Any programs I should try?

I have deposited into coince and thinking about amazing5 and coppertradepro.

are they legit?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:40:20 AM

I have deposited into coince and thinking about amazing5 and coppertradepro.

are they legit?

They are all ponzis mate... sooner or later they'll screw you
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 9000

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:27:54 PM

Darwin's rolling over in his coffin...

spam removed

Did you just create this thread to promote a few more ponzis?

You should try this new fancy program called "a job".
indigeniuous (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:52:10 AM

Well sir, I just wanted to let people know that ROIhour is a scam but yes, I also love to multiply my wealth and have successfully done that in a few PONZI'S.

I run my own business and you are free to work under me if u need a "Job".

Darwin's rolling over in his coffin...

spam removed

Did you just create this thread to promote a few more ponzis?

You should try this new fancy program called "a job".

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:08:01 AM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to draw your attention to ROIHOUR.COM . They are a complete scam and will take your money and put in some investment plan which is not even mentioned on the website

What happened

I deposited $100 with them in the plan deposit $100.00 BitCoin to 200% after 1 day.

So I was supposed to receive $107 after 1 day as per the plan mentioned on the website..

But in reality, they have invested my money in some shitty $0.02 USD daily for 365 days/

website link:
www.roihour.com

I have sent them more than 5 support tickets but no one has replied so far. Their social media accounts are non-existent

I advise you to not deal with this website until this dispute is resolved.

alarming but almost all of us here now is aware about ponzi scheme, it is just a luck if you got paid from ponzi and hyip and a new one called crowdfunding, I guess lesson learn here mate, be careful next time not everyday is your luck. good vibes mate find another way to earn back. thank you for sharing this,.

ramesh2020

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

Hay, that also things i am not see my account, But one things plase help me one things, when i am create a account that time i am not add wallet address, now i habe a already deposit or i have a some profit also,

problem is that i can't wide roll my all money.

edit_account - add wallet address - change account data- click, here need a  " Your Confirmation Code "  (  please any one know whre and how i am got this code )

I am waiting for your answer, support no any replay....
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

Hay, that also things i am not see my account, But one things plase help me one things, when i am create a account that time i am not add wallet address, now i habe a already deposit or i have a some profit also,

problem is that i can't wide roll my all money.

edit_account - add wallet address - change account data- click, here need a  " Your Confirmation Code "  (  please any one know whre and how i am got this code )

I am waiting for your answer, support no any replay....
The confirmation code likely would be send to your email address. This is likely a 2 factor authentification feature.

Your deposit is gone! If they pay 200% for 1 day, someone else must lose 100% in one day, obviously.
panzerss

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

ROIHour is still scamming.  I made a small initial deposit into my account last week for their 5% hourly for 35 hours plan.  On the first day, I was able to log in and check my balance and reinvest.  Then, right after my 35 hours was up, I tried to log in and was told that my username and password is not valid.  I sent several messages to support and never got a response.  ROIHour is a piece of shit scam and not paying.  they shut down your account just when you are about to withdraw.   AVOID AT ALL COST!!
gentlem3n

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

ROIHour is still scamming.  I made a small initial deposit into my account last week for their 5% hourly for 35 hours plan.  On the first day, I was able to log in and check my balance and reinvest.  Then, right after my 35 hours was up, I tried to log in and was told that my username and password is not valid.  I sent several messages to support and never got a response.  ROIHour is a piece of shit scam and not paying.  they shut down your account just when you are about to withdraw.   AVOID AT ALL COST!!

i fell for it too, do not believe i did not search enough. i invested $50 and had exactly the same issue. contacted them for days and tons of messages but nothing at all. SCAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: