Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Trading  (Read 2036 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

Hello everyone,

We run a little program of trading and gambling for those who are not very much good at it. We use your bitcoin deposits to gamble and trade for you. And return you back the profit. We will keep 5% of the profit for ourselves.

PM for more details.

**Please do not jump to conclusions and mark us as scammers.** This program is for those who don't have much experience in trading and gambling.

Sounds like that your idea was came from the traders in the Forex trading, there are some traders out there that doing the same thing offer
like what you have mentioned here. But of course, your offer is quite so good actually, but still we need some assurances that we will gain about your offer. Ans this is a matter of applying our trust in you. And if ever we agree, what is the minimum amount can we give to you as a starting point?
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

newbie offering such great service Smiley LOL first set up an escrow for this , than people might be interested to you.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

Your post is not enough to give me reason why should I trust you with my fund. Simple opinion from me, if you have a great strategy why you not do yourself ?. It just like you collect fund ( money ) and do something without responsibility. Trade need skill and gambling is not good at all, never say and never do. Use your own money and show us the result, maybe we will interesting on that. Hope you understand that, thank you very much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very good business.This is one of the best choice in trading.
Because you can earn big money and fast to expand your bussiness.
Crypto currency is one of the popular game to become money.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

hmmm smells like a new kind of ponzi (?) to me...

I am not saying that you are a scammer or something but the whole thing does sounds like something that probably a couple of (first) people that will trust you their money are going to make a little profit out of your investment idea, then more people will follow and all of a sudden you will close everything and dissappear.

So unless you

a) show some proof of your own BTC capital
b) use an escrow
c) make an announcement thread of your service with full detailed information and not just asking people to pm you for more details

don't expect people to start using your investment model.

Just my thoughts...
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:36:32 AM

I praise of crypto, because it is a new technology and every new technology have a lot attraction, and people use it and realize is it give us benefits or not?
Than crypto is best choice to start a way to earn money. I am talking about trading and gambling. But in trading when we spend a lot of time and gain experience, than we start to earn from it surely. But in gambling, it is risk and our experience don't matter in it, we earn from gambling only our luck base. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Hello everyone,

We run a little program of trading and gambling for those who are not very much good at it. We use your bitcoin deposits to gamble and trade for you. And return you back the profit. We will keep 5% of the profit for ourselves.

PM for more details.

**Please do not jump to conclusions and mark us as scammers.** This program is for those who don't have much experience in trading and gambling.
You are just a newbie and you are trying to promote a service for newbies also? I think this is not a good start for you to encourage people to invest in your program if you don't have any proofs or good account to promote it because if you are legit persons then you will promote your program with a good introduction and good accounts and not a newbie account.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

I praise of crypto, because it is a new technology and every new technology have a lot attraction, and people use it and realize is it give us benefits or not?
Than crypto is best choice to start a way to earn money. I am talking about trading and gambling. But in trading when we spend a lot of time and gain experience, than we start to earn from it surely. But in gambling, it is risk and our experience don't matter in it, we earn from gambling only our luck base. 
Even crypto trading seems a whole new thing, the basics of trading still applicable there. Hence only the trading pairs are new but the techniques for making profits from crypto trading must be old and same. All the tools and tradin strategies are still working with crypto trading.

We do not need any alien technology to make profits from crypto trading, that is the reason forex traders and stock traders are finding easy profits from crypto trading.

One big advantage of crypto trading and especially with bitcoin trading, if you are ready to hold your positions, you can find definite profits. This must be another reason for beginners too able to make good profit with bitcoin trading.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

It is something to be praised; only those will refuse it who doesn’t really know the reality of the crypto. Or I will say that those who are afraid to accept the new things happening around as the crypto currency has made a record business of people accepting it and specially the bitcoin which is really helpful for the earnings.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

yeah you are right that crypto currency is the new technology and there is bitcoin is much more trusted than other trading or other coins and bitcoin trading is very much profitable way for jobless or student also earning good income .
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

yeah you are right that crypto currency is the new technology and there is bitcoin is much more trusted than other trading or other coins and bitcoin trading is very much profitable way for jobless or student also earning good income .

If you're working while you're as student here or related to crypto then you will surely be rich after a few years. Right now you are working for a small pay but when you wait a long time the prices will go up really high and your money will double in no time.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

If you're working while you're as student here or related to crypto then you will surely be rich after a few years. Right now you are working for a small pay but when you wait a long time the prices will go up really high and your money will double in no time.
Much more good idea than investing for nothing..
Well since bitcoin is increasing fast investing your money can gives you benefits of the price increase and trading can help if know what altcoin is the best to invest since the price also of altcoin was increase too fast.. while bitcoin is increasing too.. so if you doing altcoin trading you can triple the benefits.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mersmerizer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:56:47 AM

Much more good idea than investing for nothing..
Well since bitcoin is increasing fast investing your money can gives you benefits of the price increase and trading can help if know what altcoin is the best to invest since the price also of altcoin was increase too fast.. while bitcoin is increasing too.. so if you doing altcoin trading you can triple the benefits.
Buying and holding bitcoin or any altcoins seems to make the most money. if you bought and held ripple for more than a month, you would have 100x your initial investment. trading small trends for profit isnt worth it because of spread and commission. better and easier just to buy and hold.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

Still tagging this as a scam, even if you claimed you are not. You are a newbie trying to do business by taking people's money and investing it and the last time you responded was almost 2 months ago.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: