Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vintage/Antique jewelry and collectibles for BTC/LTC - 100% Ebay/Etsy feedback  (Read 851 times)
Rawted (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 03:50:49 AM

Hello! We're a family of estate auction hunters who sell some of our really unique finds online through Ebay and Etsy. We specialize in vintage and antique jewelry, home decor, and gadgets. We have 100% perfect feedback on Ebay and Etsy, with several hundred transactions performed.

I initially learned about and attempted Bitcoin mining several years ago (back when you could mine from the default client). I was in awe when i checked back into it recently and saw the amazing community that has developed around it. Bitcoin is something that truly interests me, not just from a financial standpoint, but from a societal one as well.

Having been a longtime lurker here, i noticed that the marketplace has literally no items available for those who collect vintage or antique goods. We decided we would offer our items for BTC as well!

I understand the threat of a new trader/seller is severe, so i will gladly send first to any reputable domestic member who requests it (limited time). Everything we ship is sent out USPS First Class or Priority Mail with tracking (depending on weight), and will arrive within 2-5 business days to the domestic USA. International shipments can take upwards of 2-3 weeks, depending on destination and method of shipment.

Our Etsy shop houses an eclectic blend of Silver and Gold (solid precious metals with hallmarks) rings, necklaces, brooches, bracelets, and various other types of jewelry. It also showcases some unique antique pottery and home decor.

Our Etsy shop - www.etsy.com/shop/ThePickingPair

We have some great gifts available! If you see something you would like, please PM me here on the forums, convo me on etsy, or send an email to info@thepickingpair.com . I'll deactivate the listing within Etsy and get in contact with you for the shipping address. After that i can accurately calculate the cost + shipping, and then convert to BTC/LTC price.

Thanks for your time, and i look forward to being an active part of this community!

All my best,
Patrick

www.etsy.com/shop/ThePickingPair
www.facebook.com/ThePickingPair
www.twitter.com/ThePickingPair
www.pinterest.com/thepickingpair
www.wanelo.com/thepickingpair
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: