Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop-pepe.art  (Read 8849 times)
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:24:30 AM

From which country will you be selling from?
Depending on the country this is considered a black market commodity.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

Update: My partner has gotten arrested for assault in his local area so I will be looking for another partner. IF you are looking to join up please let me know.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:29:17 AM

Update: My partner has gotten arrested for assault in his local area so I will be looking for another partner. IF you are looking to join up please let me know.

That took an unexpected turn quick... :|

Try hiring a dev in upwork or freelancer.  Recently there have been some crypto people in upwork.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:33:19 AM

Try hiring a dev in upwork or freelancer.  Recently there have been some crypto people in upwork.

Never heard of upwork and id had many bad experience with freelancer. The devs on freelancer dont really care much about you projects and are just in for the quick buck.

Also im looking for a dev partner. Profits will be split in his favor. I just need a site to automate stuff. The dev would be getting 70% of the profits and i get 30%.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

Try hiring a dev in upwork or freelancer.  Recently there have been some crypto people in upwork.

Never heard of upwork and id had many bad experience with freelancer. The devs on freelancer dont really care much about you projects and are just in for the quick buck.

Also im looking for a dev partner. Profits will be split in his favor. I just need a site to automate stuff. The dev would be getting 70% of the profits and i get 30%.

What kind of automation features would you require - also how would we be guaranteed of our split?
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

What kind of automation features would you require - also how would we be guaranteed of our split?

Automation i mean a payment gateway

You would obviously see the logs of orders for the amount of mills and the $. If they would think they are not getting a cut they shouldnt deal with me. Id keep it that simple. Im only here for business
fiscorcle

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:25:46 AM

Automation i mean a payment gateway

You would obviously see the logs of orders for the amount of mills and the $. If they would think they are not getting a cut they shouldnt deal with me. Id keep it that simple. Im only here for business

Why don't you just use something like hexpay or rocketr? Automated payment gateways like that should work, since you can't auto-deliver the gold, right?
cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

Or, openbazaar  Grin

https://blog.openbazaar.org/what-is-openbazaar/#.WIg4_fkrKCg
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

That would not be the best option for me. I don't think you have dealt with goldfarm shop before?
cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

That would not be the best option for me. I don't think you have dealt with goldfarm shop before?

Not exactly, in the early days of bitcoin you could "buy" it from virwox (second life game money exchange) by paying USD for game money, then exchange it for bitcoin. Is that what you're really looking for, an exchange? https://www.virwox.com/
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:37:20 PM

message clear, PM Sent.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

Not exactly, in the early days of bitcoin you could "buy" it from virwox (second life game money exchange) by paying USD for game money, then exchange it for bitcoin. Is that what you're really looking for, an exchange? https://www.virwox.com/

No no nothing like that.

I just want a site where people can place their order for x amount of gold.and from there it will calculate their cost. Once their order has been paid it will give the a order number and their order would show up in the backend of the panel after 1 confirmation.

From there they get their gold ater completed. The site is automated but handling the gold trades is done manually
fiscorcle

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:29:21 PM

No no nothing like that.

I just want a site where people can place their order for x amount of gold.and from there it will calculate their cost. Once their order has been paid it will give the a order number and their order would show up in the backend of the panel after 1 confirmation.

From there they get their gold ater completed. The site is automated but handling the gold trades is done manually

So why not something like Hexpay or Rocketr, or a simple word press site with an ecommerce plugin?

I can set something like that up for you if you'd like - PM me if you're interested
2cV5S3zAuz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

Hello there,
if you are still searching someone to code, I can help. Waiting your PM. Thanks.
Regards AD

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:26:12 AM

So why not something like Hexpay or Rocketr, or a simple word press site with an ecommerce plugin?

I can set something like that up for you if you'd like - PM me if you're interested

I checked into wordpress with the ecommerce plugin but they actually suck. I had bad experience with them and they are also pretty slow and doesnt log things as well as it should.

Hello there,
if you are still searching someone to code, I can help. Waiting your PM. Thanks.
Regards AD

Yes
fiscorcle

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:09:38 AM

I checked into wordpress with the ecommerce plugin but they actually suck. I had bad experience with them and they are also pretty slow and doesnt log things as well as it should.

Hello there,
Regards AD

Yes

That is often times your hosting rather than the software - there are definitely some great WP plugins and mods- I've used them myself. Let me know if this interests you at all
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:35:23 AM

Hello there,
Regards AD

Yes

That is often times your hosting rather than the software - there are definitely some great WP plugins and mods- I've used them myself. Let me know if this interests you at all

My server is very top notch but I will be building a mockup for and devs so they can see what idea I am trying to get. I am working on building the UI for the backend of the site so they can understand what I am trying to do.
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

Is there even a market for 82m/day with only btc? I thought most gold sellers and buyers dealt with paypal. It would be easier for you to just sell bulk to bogla, divica, etc...
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:42:09 AM

Is there even a market for 82m/day with only btc? I thought most gold sellers and buyers dealt with paypal. It would be easier for you to just sell bulk to bogla, divica, etc...

Yup. There are many forums that do osrs sales with btc. You just have to know all 7 of the forums that actively engage in osrs/btc. Most people only know of 2 sites

And yes i have been selling directly to goldfarmers but i want to start my own goldshop
Tradescoinz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

12 Accounts nice! PM Sent
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: