Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SP35's for sale  (Read 600 times)
Miner49er2016 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:17:46 PM

Hey everyone please reference my original thread.  With updated pricing!!  SP35's reduced to 1.25 BTC each and SP31's for 1.0 BTC each.   Escrow required through OGNasty. 

SP35 - 12 available
SP31 - 3 available

Thanks!

Original Thread:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1409512.msg14311673#msg14311673
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:42:08 PM

Great machines but power hungry I'll offer .5 shipped per machine let me know.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:59:05 PM

lol
XmrWager

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:05:15 AM

lol
I guess it's funny with block halving and the power these things eat up unless you have free electricity it's not even justifiable for me to really even buy it spondoolies just made top of the line equipment. Everyone says well it comes with the power supplies but most people in mining already have them.

Also power supplies don't cost much I can get Evga 1300g2 open box for around 100$ at my computer store so really 700$ to get and run an s7 for around 4* the efficiency. I'm just offering what I would pay for it.

So for you to reply to my offer when your not OP or not even offering to buy it is just spam to me and  sad at your ranking on the forum you don't see any other senior or hero members posting spam so says a lot about you.

Thanks..
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 05:26:46 AM

lol
I guess it's funny with block halving and the power these things eat up unless you have free electricity it's not even justifiable for me to really even buy it spondoolies just made top of the line equipment. Everyone says well it comes with the power supplies but most people in mining already have them.

Also power supplies don't cost much I can get Evga 1300g2 open box for around 100$ at my computer store so really 700$ to get and run an s7 for around 4* the efficiency. I'm just offering what I would pay for it.

So for you to reply to my offer when your not OP or not even offering to buy it is just spam to me and  sad at your ranking on the forum you don't see any other senior or hero members posting spam so says a lot about you.

Thanks..

I assume you are running two accounts then since the original post came from a completely different user and you are commenting on it being your offer, makes one wonder what you are up to...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
XmrWager

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:29:07 AM

lol

Thanks..

I assume you are running two accounts then since the original post came from a completely different user and you are commenting on it being your offer, makes one wonder what you are up to...

Are you not allowed to have 2 accounts? Ones for my Xmr campaign I'm going to be running the other is my personal that I do my regular BTC stuff on.

If this is unacceptable please let me know I'll get rid of my second account/ this one. Thanks padrino.
XmrWager

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:35:51 AM

Also sorry didn't mention the reason why I was on this account and replied because I posted a WTB Xmr in the alt coin section and scrolled through and seen the comment. No need to hide it as I'm just doing something new with Xmr so I wanted a name to coincide with what I will be running.

Smiley
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:43:04 AM

Also sorry didn't mention the reason why I was on this account and replied because I posted a WTB Xmr in the alt coin section and scrolled through and seen the comment. No need to hide it as I'm just doing something new with Xmr so I wanted a name to coincide with what I will be running.

Smiley

Don't worry: having 2 accounts is not against any rule... The worst thing that can happen is the two accounts getting added to the "known alts of anyone"-tread, but even that is not a real problem if you don't plan on doing something wrong Wink

About your offer, looking at the specs of an sp31 (didn't know the exact batch, havent done the math for the sp35):
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp31-yukon-october-batch-1
5.5Th @ 1500 W

If you don't factor in the halving, diff rises, price fluctuations, postal costs, fixed energy price of 10 cents/KWu, 1% pool fee, you have the following numbers:
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=5500&p=1500&pc=0.10&pf=1&d=165496835118.22600000&r=25.00000000&er=417.42100000&hc=207

Basically, you'll plan to break even @ 62 days (possibly a lot longer due to the halving)... I've seen higher bids for similar hardware, but i believe you're free to make any bid (even a low one), just as the OP is free to deny any bid...

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:01:13 AM

Smiley

Don't worry: having 2 accounts is not against any rule... The worst thing that can happen is the two accounts getting added to the "known alts of anyone"-tread, but even that is not a real problem if you don't plan on doing something wrong Wink

About your offer, looking at the specs of an sp31 (didn't know the exact batch, havent done the math for the sp35):
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp31-yukon-october-batch-1
5.5Th @ 1500 W

If you don't factor in the halving, diff rises, price fluctuations, postal costs, fixed energy price of 10 cents/KWu, 1% pool fee, you have the following numbers:
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=5500&p=1500&pc=0.10&pf=1&d=165496835118.22600000&r=25.00000000&er=417.42100000&hc=207

Basically, you'll plan to break even @ 62 days (possibly a lot longer due to the halving)... I've seen higher bids for similar hardware, but i believe you're free to make any bid (even a low one), just as the OP is free to deny any bid...

That's not correct.  The SP35/31 consumes 3600-3800W to achieve 5.5TH.  Rerun your numbers with that and you'll see why he made the offer he did.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:05:06 AM

That's not correct.  The SP35/31 consumes 3600-3800W to achieve 5.5TH.  Rerun your numbers with that and you'll see why he made the offer he did.

Must have misread the specs, i went over them pretty quickly... Anyways, with a much higher power consumption, the break-even time will be long after the halving, and will indeed make a 0.5BTC bid more likely.

However, i still remain at my conclusion: everybody is free to make a bid, the OP is free to deny any bid Smiley

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:46:29 AM

Must have misread the specs, i went over them pretty quickly... Anyways, with a much higher power consumption, the break-even time will be long after the halving, and will indeed make a 0.5BTC bid more likely.

However, i still remain at my conclusion: everybody is free to make a bid, the OP is free to deny any bid Smiley
Agreed, everyone has the right to offer and deny whatever they want just kinda got to me a little when supposed more reputable people are just spamming because they have nothing else better to do and padrino.

Somewhat insinuating that there could be a hidden agenda nothing to hide here and I always ask if people want to use escrow.

But also at the same time I don't want to attack or go back and forth as we've had lots of scammers on the forum.

Back to the original post my .5 still stands plus shipping can be worked out depending where op is sending it from.
Miner49er2016 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

In reality the SP35's are consuming just under 3000 W on 220 V.  They are running at 5.3 Ths and very stable.  These are not "Specs" but real world numbers.   Just FYI for anyone who wants to know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: