Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accept Bitcoin  (Read 696 times)
cboy10 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:14:35 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 06:38:57 PM by cboy10

Hi guys,

Ok I am relatively new to this forum and it's probably been talked about quite a bit in the past. But can't find too much up to date information on it.

Can anyone recommend another payment processor that allows bitcoin or doesn't apply any serious action? I have been using Paypal for last couple of months but wish to save my account as I believe it's against their terms in the user agreement and don't want it banned.

Was considering Stripe, Skrill and others.. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I also recently learnt that banks (maybe more so in the UK) are quite sensitive to bitcoin payments to perhaps depending on which bank it is.

Edit* Paying with normal currency for bitcoin purchase not paying in bitcoin i.e transaction shows up on account as "BTC" although £/$ was paid in exchange for it firstly.

Thanks
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

bitpay.com

cboy10 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:37:28 PM

Thanks I don't mean accept bitcoins I mean accept transactions in normal currency for bitcoins, sorry should have been clearer. I think Stripe allow the use of bitcoin transactions with fiat currency.. still looking for lowest fees as paypal were charging almost 5% per transaction (not business account)
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 08:42:50 PM

Thanks I don't mean accept bitcoins I mean accept transactions in normal currency for bitcoins, sorry should have been clearer. I think Stripe allow the use of bitcoin transactions with fiat currency.. still looking for lowest fees as paypal were charging almost 5% per transaction (not business account)

I'm confused, shouldn't you just use anything you want (PayPal for instance), transfer to a bank account and then transfer to an exchange and trade when you have a decent volume?

Or do you want it to be instant?
cboy10 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:59:24 PM

Thanks but it's for accepting payments from others  Undecided
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:30:49 AM

Try with local bitcoins. You may find a trader who accepts local currency in return for bitcoin. Also you may also find a trader next to you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitgamerz

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:38:14 AM

I am here (I am also on localbitcoins).

If you have BTC or want to accept Bitcoin, I will be happy to buy them from you (I have a registred busines / Bank account / Paypal) and I will be happy to buy BTC from you in exchange for whatever you need as payment system (either Bank wire or Paypal, or whatever).

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:43:22 AM

Hi guys,

Ok I am relatively new to this forum and it's probably been talked about quite a bit in the past. But can't find too much up to date information on it.

Can anyone recommend another payment processor that allows bitcoin or doesn't apply any serious action? I have been using Paypal for last couple of months but wish to save my account as I believe it's against their terms in the user agreement and don't want it banned.

Was considering Stripe, Skrill and others.. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I also recently learnt that banks (maybe more so in the UK) are quite sensitive to bitcoin payments to perhaps depending on which bank it is.

Edit* Paying with normal currency for bitcoin purchase not paying in bitcoin i.e transaction shows up on account as "BTC" although £/$ was paid in exchange for it firstly.

Thanks

if you were using paypal and did not have any problem is very good as paypal have reverse transaction policy so you could be scammed.

Instead of Paypal you can use Neteller or Skrill also if you want the cash wallet to use for Bitcoins, even Neteller uses Bitcoin deposit system, so you can deposit bitcoin and it will get convert to your fiat currency as per you account settings,

If you want the Bitcoin to buy or sell through your bank then you can go with Localbitcoins their you will get lot of options for transactions for buying or selling bitcoins.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:41:50 AM

I've been with coinbase.com for a while now and had no problems, I believe they have got an API if you need it for an automated system. They have several "steps" towards verification if you want to buy from them directly, but I have never sent in identification.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:49:55 AM

PayPal will do just fine for this, probably the only time they'll take action is if you get a chargeback involving Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a headache for them because it is not very well defined within the law.
Skrill is probably a bit more lenient when it comes to crypto plus it's harder to chargeback. Also, it is possible to use Western Union and Moneygram on Localbitcoins, I hear you don't have this issue with these two (I haven't tried them personally).
To minimize risks of chargeback make sure you know who you're dealing with, I only choose traders with +1000 trades and 100% positive feedback.
bitgamerz

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:14:05 PM

I've been with coinbase.com for a while now and had no problems, I believe they have got an API if you need it for an automated system. They have several "steps" towards verification if you want to buy from them directly, but I have never sent in identification.

and the payout from Coinbase is in USD or BTC ?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:47:30 PM

and the payout from Coinbase is in USD or BTC ?

I believe that you choose the currency that is appropriate for your country but it may not be available to everyone unfortunately. There are wildly different financial requirements for different countries but they support the major currencies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:30:19 PM

Op. What exactly are you trying to do, and what for you need to payment processor service?
The problem with payment processors is that every one of them has different rules of conduct and you can be banned for using this service for gambling.
I hard that this is a common issue with Coinbase. So be wary about it or you can lose your coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: