Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start  (Read 33162 times)
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

Any exchange for these coin

Where I can buy some??

i would advise caution. some people here are of the view that we have already seen the first pump and dump. i disagree. in my view right now is the first pump cycle, with a big dump to follow. timing is everything. make sure your watch is working.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:48:06 PM

Where I can buy some??

i would advise caution. some people here are of the view that we have already seen the first pump and dump. i disagree. in my view right now is the first pump cycle, with a big dump to follow. timing is everything. make sure your watch is working.

So who is going to dump that hasn't already? I know most of the large whales. DGD isn't even on an exchange with many traders yet. I would caution people to follow your advice without questing your motives. Smiley
bitbitch

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:24:50 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 05:37:46 PM by bitbitch

Where I can buy some??

So who is going to dump that hasn't already? I know most of the large whales. DGD isn't even on an exchange with many traders yet. I would caution people to follow your advice without questing your motives. Smiley

my motive is that i don't want to see the small investor get sucked (suckered) in and lose their hard earned money to fat whales who need to suck (sucker) in small investors to make their money. i'm not holding or buying Digix DGD, and that is an clear as i can be.

Are you holding DGD?
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Where I can buy some??

my motive is that i don't want to see the small investor get sucked (suckered) in and lose their hard earned money to fat whales who need to suck (sucker) in small investors to make their money. i'm not holding or buying Digix DGD, and that is an clear as i can be.

Are you holding DGD?

yupp. i think alot of people don't realize the reason for the markets moving as such already is because the DAO was privately launched for personal investors and "angels"  
you guys are just catching up the scraps to try get in, but the jokes on you
hmm i wonder why it filled so fast? Grin

WHAT'S the first thing you do as a company with angel investors?
find a way to get money from peons to pay the angel investors ;p
remember -- they don't want community involvement, but they do like our BTC Grin
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:09:29 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

yupp. i think alot of people don't realize the reason for the markets moving as such already is because the DAO was privately launched for personal investors and "angels"  
you guys are just catching up the scraps to try get in, but the jokes on you
hmm i wonder why it filled so fast? Grin

WHAT'S the first thing you do as a company with angel investors?
find a way to get money from peons to pay the angel investors ;p
remember -- they don't want community involvement, but they do like our BTC Grin
You could have invested and bought up the entire fixed supply. No one stopped you. It was public. You are lying.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:18:27 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

No, I think your motive is that you would like to buy in at a lower price. My opinion - if the price is currently $15 and someone can buy now and sell later at $35 that's a pretty good return for them. You advising them not to do so is bad advice.

Where do I get $35 from? Well if you had been in the slack and read the Reddit speculation section pre exchange release and talked to most of the holders you'd know the consensus target price for many is between $33-$40. That's where I'd expect to see a next-to-last consolidation before a final spike probably up to around $50. Then, yes after that there will probably be some retraction.
bitbitch

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:43:55 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

No, I think your motive is that you would like to buy in at a lower price. My opinion - if the price is currently $15 and someone can buy now and sell later at $35 that's a pretty good return for them. You advising them not to do so is bad advice.

Where do I get $35 from? Well if you had been in the slack and read the Reddit speculation section pre exchange release and talked to most of the holders you'd know the consensus target price for many is between $33-$40. That's where I'd expect to see a next-to-last consolidation before a final spike probably up to around $50. Then, yes after that there will probably be some retraction.

i note with interest that you have failed to answer the simple question of whether or not you are holding DGD.

i have no doubt the Slack channel has been created as a boiler room populated by ICO sock puppets.

i have no doubt that the grams of gold contracted thus far through DGX tokens belong to ICO DGD 'buyers'.

it's a SCAM (and that's the first time i've ever used that four letter word on here).
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:49:24 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

i note with interest that you have failed to answer the simple question of whether or not you are holding DGD.

i have no doubt the Slack channel has been created as a boiler room populated by ICO sock puppets.

Of course I'm smart enough invest in a limited supply highly desireable asset and hold. Duh. And I would never pretend as you do that I am trying to protect people from themselves.  Please. Everyone is trying to make money. Unlike you I don't attempt to hide my motives.
bitbitch

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:53:40 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

Of course I'm smart enough invest in a limited supply highly desireable asset and hold. Duh. And I would never pretend as you do that I am trying to protect people from themselves.  Please. Everyone is trying to make money. Unlike you I don't attempt to hide my motives.

it's "bad advice" because now we know you are holding DGD and you can only make more money out of it if people don't follow my "bad advice".
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:40:01 AM

What was the ICO price of 1 token?

Thanks
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:56:27 AM

Thanks

around $4

bitbitch

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:39:56 AM

Thanks

around $4

what's the source of the 600 grams of DGX gold contracts info you posted yesterday please?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:25:14 AM

Thanks

around $4

what's the source of the 600 grams of DGX gold contracts info you posted yesterday please?

token explorer https://app.digix.io/#/explorer

600 gr gold has been purchased and is tokenized

bitbitch

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 11:34:07 AM by bitbitch

Thanks

around $4

token explorer https://app.digix.io/#/explorer

600 gr gold has been purchased and is tokenized

thanks.

so there have been six 100 gram trades of gold to DGX tokens on the blockchain thus far, and ALL 6 have been transacted by only one company, ValueMax Pte Ltd. of Singapore, which is a Digix Global business partner. this seems like a very closed ecosystem.

the yield for holders of DGD is going to be essentially nothing at this rate of gold trading. there's just no fundamental value to support DGD's market cap or price. these tokens are near worthless imho. it's just 600 grams of gold sitting in a secure facility at Singapore Airport supporting a cap of $26,000,000?

buying gold is just so much better value than buying DGD. this is crypto gone crazy.
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

Thanks

around $4

So about 3 time increase! I wonder can The DAO do the same thing!!
bitbitch

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Thanks

around $4

The DAO has a completely open supply side, and buyers can claw back their ETH investment after launch and burn their DAO tokens. it is being used as an ETH pump device. ETH is too expensive.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

Thanks

around $4

The DAO has a completely open supply side, and buyers can claw back their ETH investment after launch and burn their DAO tokens. it is being used as an ETH pump device. ETH is too expensive.

You really are completely ignorant to what is going to behind the scenes. Instead of doing any real research you are just making a fool of yourself on here. The butt hurt is strong with this one.
bitbitch

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:32:38 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 04:55:32 PM by bitbitch

Thanks

around $4

You really are completely ignorant to what is going to behind the scenes. Instead of doing any real research you are just making a fool of yourself on here. The butt hurt is strong with this one.

following the consensus conclusions of the herd isn't the way to make money in markets. your epithets are a good sign and most welcome.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:50:43 PM

Where I can buy some??

Are you holding DGD?

jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:57:47 PM

Thanks

around $4

good price now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: