Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start  (Read 33162 times)
Candsno8

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

DigixDAO is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, DigixDAO has an upside probability of 54.7% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Do you think that DGD's performance in last couple months was technical or some kind of safe harbour in the bloody market?

Since it is a gold-backed coin we can say that it tends to have a reverse attitude compared to the BTCUSD cross, and that is therefore benefiting from it. The robot analyzed the trend and predicted a bullish movement for DigixDAO.

DGD is not a gold-backed coin. 

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

DigixDAO is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, DigixDAO has an upside probability of 54.7% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Do you think that DGD's performance in last couple months was technical or some kind of safe harbour in the bloody market?

Since it is a gold-backed coin we can say that it tends to have a reverse attitude compared to the BTCUSD cross, and that is therefore benefiting from it. The robot analyzed the trend and predicted a bullish movement for DigixDAO.

DGD is not a gold-backed coin. 

Correct, DigixDAO is not gold-backed coin, but DGX is. We can see other precious metals like silver from the same team.

cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Does anyone know how much the payouts for the Digix DAO token will be? I heard they will pay a portion of the transaction fees from those who buy and sell the gold-backed tokens to holders of DGX. This is the number one gold token, there are a few others out there but this was the first.
lofegs

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Does anyone know how much the payouts for the Digix DAO token will be? I heard they will pay a portion of the transaction fees from those who buy and sell the gold-backed tokens to holders of DGX. This is the number one gold token, there are a few others out there but this was the first.

That's true, there is no certain amount. DGD holders will get the transaction fee.
And right, DGD team is the first one and we can see other projects from them in the future.

Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

IMPT — Announcing the launch process of DGX 2.0–26 March 2018
Announcing the launch of the DGX 2.0

https://medium.com/@Digix/impt-announcing-the-launch-process-of-dgx-2-0-26-march-2018-9014619ff491
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

That's true, there is no certain amount. DGD holders will get the transaction fee.
And right, DGD team is the first one and we can see other projects from them in the future.

Total bullshit.
You won't get a single penny from the transaction fee's.
You won't get anything from the profit which DigixDAO team made very clear

We would like to reiterate as we have done for the past few months that DigixDAO does not give out any dividends. There are explicitly no “dividends”, “interest”, “passive income” nor “rights to profit”.

https://medium.com/@Digix/impt-announcing-the-launch-process-of-dgx-2-0-26-march-2018-9014619ff491

You can basicly say that coin is worthless.A ponzi coin as which serious investor is going to invest in that coin money for getting no profit but only voting rights.
100% of the profit goes to the company which decides themself what to do with that profit.
You have only voting rights to participate how the ecosystem will be in future build out.

Isn't that a great value ?

Once DGX is out and people realise they won't get anything DGD will go only one way and thats down
Arysum

Activity: 36
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

We are strong believers in DigixDAO and impressed by the scheduled launch of the Gold Backed DGX token!
We will be listing both DGD and DGX as we believe that DGX poses a unique opportunity for traders and investors to *really* diversify.

We invite you to follow our upcoming launch here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200977.0

The Arysum Exchange - A Pool Of Liquidity
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

DigixDAO is amazing: systematically on green, when market crashes! Gold-backing has probably an important impact on this behavior. I hope gold is really here!

lofegs

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Total bullshit.

We would like to reiterate as we have done for the past few months that DigixDAO does not give out any dividends. There are explicitly no “dividends”, “interest”, “passive income” nor “rights to profit”.

You can basicly say that coin is worthless.A ponzi coin as which serious investor is going to invest in that coin money for getting no profit but only voting rights.
100% of the profit goes to the company which decides themself what to do with that profit.
You have only voting rights to participate how the ecosystem will be in future build out.

Once DGX is out and people realise they won't get anything DGD will go only one way and thats down

I suggest you to read whole not just couple of lines from the blog posts.

"We would like to stress again that the DigixDAO does not give dividends. We have observed an outpouring of interest into the various Digix projects and are again humbled and thankful for this support. We do note however that many Youtube videos and crypto enthusiasts are of the impression that the DigixDAO give out dividends. We would like to reiterate as we have done for the past few months that DigixDAO does not give out any dividends. There are explicitly no “dividends”, “interest”, “passive income” nor “rights to profit”.

Participants in the DigixDAO who hold DGD tokens actively vote, manage, and participate with their tokens in voting for projects that improves the Digix ecosystem. Through the voting mechanism on the smart contract with DGD tokens, Digix points are given which can be exchanged for Digix rewards. The pool of rewards would be funded from transaction and demurrage fees of DGX tokens.

The details will be revisited following the smooth launch of the DGX gold tokens as they are interrelated.

You can also read more about this on the previous two medium articles:
https://medium.com/@Digix/digix-faq-deaf53fcc1e8
https://medium.com/@Digix/digix-dev-update-feb-13th-2018-audit-fixes-kovan-deployment-uiux-testing-for-marketplace-and-fdcbffa86e73"

CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Finally, gold on the blockchain! You can read more in this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1443/digix-puts-gold-on-the-blockchain/
lofegs

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

Finally, gold on the blockchain! You can read more in this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1443/digix-puts-gold-on-the-blockchain/

Still need time, launch is on April 8 with some user limitations. We'll see how it goes, we needed this kind of trusted-asset backed assets.

lofegs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Very great project, I will follow the development of the project with attention.

And it will be interesting to follow the launch. I think this DGX will be the safest harbour.

cryptodan21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Total bullshit.

I suggest you to read whole not just couple of lines from the blog posts.

"We would like to stress again that the DigixDAO does not give dividends. We have observed an outpouring of interest into the various Digix projects and are again humbled and thankful for this support. We do note however that many Youtube videos and crypto enthusiasts are of the impression that the DigixDAO give out dividends. We would like to reiterate as we have done for the past few months that DigixDAO does not give out any dividends. There are explicitly no “dividends”, “interest”, “passive income” nor “rights to profit”.

Participants in the DigixDAO who hold DGD tokens actively vote, manage, and participate with their tokens in voting for projects that improves the Digix ecosystem. Through the voting mechanism on the smart contract with DGD tokens, Digix points are given which can be exchanged for Digix rewards. The pool of rewards would be funded from transaction and demurrage fees of DGX tokens.

The details will be revisited following the smooth launch of the DGX gold tokens as they are interrelated.

You can also read more about this on the previous two medium articles:
https://medium.com/@Digix/digix-faq-deaf53fcc1e8
https://medium.com/@Digix/digix-dev-update-feb-13th-2018-audit-fixes-kovan-deployment-uiux-testing-for-marketplace-and-fdcbffa86e73"

Yes but these pool rewards seem to be a long way from the dividends that would supposedly be paid, as it used to say on their website. A little confusing I would say. Only time will tell how good these rewards turn out to be, but I think the community is waking up to the idea that they may not be very good, hence the price dropping by more than half in the last month.
cryptodan21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

p.s. would suggest that another Gold-backed token, Hello Gold, will do much better in the long term. Already has thousands of users, much better marketing and expansion plans. We will see.
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

interesting projects they also have a great team.I hope this project can be successful and growing big Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

This is a  project with potential.

Why I think that the potential rests only in the rate of gold or am I wrong? at any rate, I do not see great prospects and great potential. Perhaps for someone it is a good option to sit out the collapse of the market. Perhaps for someone it is an excellent option for diversification of the assets. Personally for me this project was never in the top and I always passed it by. So why do you think this project has great potential? Shot into the sky?
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

DGX marketplace already alive. You can see the stats and check the other details. But for purchasing DGX, you need to pass KYC.
https://digix.global/app/#/marketplace
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks cool,tell me do you have any whitelist?

ICO has been done years ago. DGD is on many markets right now, you can buy easily. And it is really cool  Cheesy
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

DGD will go to highest. but I can not stay, Retracements happen all the time.
Who can I approach about this project for inclusion in some exchanges and Market Creation Services to increase trading volume?
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Digix Update Apr 24 2018— DGX overview, New Hire, DigixDAO Governance

https://medium.com/@Digix/digix-update-apr-24-2018-dgx-overview-new-hire-digixdao-governance-47acfba59f27
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: