Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invested $2000 in peercoin 11 months ago - Just realised i got a 110% ROI  (Read 1849 times)
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:13:41 AM

What will you do now with profits?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:28:26 AM

Yes.. This is best trading (Long-Term Investment)...
Imagine if you bought ETH...!!  Grin Grin

11 months ago i bought $2000 worth of peercoin as a long term investment. At this time peercoin was selling at $0.22 so i thought it would be a good time to buy in. I bought the ppc put them in a wallet and didn't really monitor the price. I was recently going over my portfolio and you can imagine my surprise when i realised my peercoins had more than doubled in value. The current exchange rate for 1 peercoin is currently $0.47 by the way.

The lesson to be learned here is that long term investments can sometimes pay off better than short ones. Back when i bought into ppc people were saying that ppc was dead and would crash to $0.05 in a month - it ended up doing the opposite and increased its value by more than 100% over a year.

I am considering putting more into ppc, who knows maybe in 12 months time ppc will be $10 each lol.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:01:58 AM

This!
Sukovsky

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

Fuck features. I'm all in on adoption and volume.
K210 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

What will you do now with profits?

Re-invest half, cash out the other half to fiat and buy something nice
K210 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:18:02 PM

Yes.. This is best trading (Long-Term Investment)...

11 months ago i bought $2000 worth of peercoin as a long term investment. At this time peercoin was selling at $0.22 so i thought it would be a good time to buy in. I bought the ppc put them in a wallet and didn't really monitor the price. I was recently going over my portfolio and you can imagine my surprise when i realised my peercoins had more than doubled in value. The current exchange rate for 1 peercoin is currently $0.47 by the way.

The lesson to be learned here is that long term investments can sometimes pay off better than short ones. Back when i bought into ppc people were saying that ppc was dead and would crash to $0.05 in a month - it ended up doing the opposite and increased its value by more than 100% over a year.

I am considering putting more into ppc, who knows maybe in 12 months time ppc will be $10 each lol.

there was no eth in march of 2015...
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:21:02 PM

good job for you mate, maybe it can be done if we do have enough funds to invest, I'm sure that long term investment is also risky since many coins now are not worthy you are just so lucky because dev still continue to develop your coin. good job.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:28:41 PM

Yours is a good example of how long term investments can work out.  Most of the time I end up selling too soon and eiher making a small profit or just breaking even.

The most recent example is XVG, I picked up a few just before they rebranded when they were at 10 then I sold at 20 but if I waited a couple of more weeks they are now at 47 so although not strictly long term, this is an example of having zero patience and a bit of greed.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:28:43 AM

I mean.. When the price of ETH was 0.86 cent not the date...

there was no eth in march of 2015...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: