Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperChillin Account Shared (Netflix on Steroids)  (Read 4661 times)
GucciFam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:14:31 AM

Hi Everyone!

Today and I am coming to you with my Superchillin account that I have up for sharing/sale. I have two different accounts, my non-premium account is almost full with a few people on it who paid $100-$150 to be on it. I do have room for a few people on my personal account which does have premium that I pay for and you won't have too.

My only rule is that you do not share the account information with anyone before asking me. Other than that I don't mind.

I would like to use PayPal as the form of payment here if possible.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. I am asking around $100-$150 to be on my premium account as I pay almost that much for the premium and because these accounts are so rare and the fact that it has a much higher value than Netflix or Hulu.

I am willing to trade account info before receiving payment if that makes anyone feel more comfortable..

Please PM,

Thanks.

Gucci Fam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyb

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:29:22 AM

I'm interested by the offer, but my concern is how do I make sure it wouldn't stop working after few days ? U send me the infos and I sent u the money right away buy PayPal if it's still available
Thanks
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:46:39 AM

I'm interested by the offer, but my concern is how do I make sure it wouldn't stop working after few days ? U send me the infos and I sent u the money right away buy PayPal if it's still available
Thanks
be careful, there is no guarantee that he'll change the password after a few days...
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

I've never heard of SuperChillin before, is it a legitimate site like Netflix or an illegal torrent/streaming website that happens to be high quality? How many people are you sharing the accounts with and what will you do if your accounts get shut down? People usually charge a fraction of an items worth if it is being shared with multiple people, not full face value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

"The site is an illegal movie streaming paradise. It's usually never down and works well."  Be careful people, it's illegal but yet still costs up to 150 dollars.  Warez should be free.
GucciFam (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:53:33 PM

There is currently nobody else on this account and I was looking to let 2-3 people onto this account. There would be no risk of becoming banned if you did not share the login info with anyone as we would be nowhere near the IP max.

It is an illegal streaming service but you can stream movies in 1080p from servers all around the world for best quality. It is almost never down and if it goes down for repair it is up within a day usually.

As someone posted above, there is no full possible way to know for sure that I won't change the password- that just comes along with online purchases. The way that I feel best explains it though is that it makes no difference to me at all if a few people are on my account. It does not impact how to site operates at all so as long as you're not giving out my information then I have no reason to kick you off.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.
Padencmueller

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

Hi Everyone!

Today and I am coming to you with my Superchillin account that I have up for sharing/sale. I have two different accounts, my non-premium account is almost full with a few people on it who paid $100-$150 to be on it. I do have room for a few people on my personal account which does have premium that I pay for and you won't have too.

My only rule is that you do not share the account information with anyone before asking me. Other than that I don't mind.

I would like to use PayPal as the form of payment here if possible.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. I am asking around $100-$150 to be on my premium account as I pay almost that much for the premium and because these accounts are so rare and the fact that it has a much higher value than Netflix or Hulu.

I am willing to trade account info before receiving payment if that makes anyone feel more comfortable..

Please PM,

Thanks.

I got you, I'm willing to pay, but just had a scam so text me or email me at

Padencmueller@gmail.com or 303-475-0632 and we can get this worked out

Gucci Fam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: