Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will work for BTC. (I'm not a coder).  (Read 471 times)
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:34:27 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 04:14:06 AM by PakistanHockeyfan

Hello. I am not very sure of what jobs there are for non coders in BTC. I desperately really need an hourly paid job. I'm not sure what's out there for me.

I need something hourly paid, full-time, and minimum wage at $9.

Just recommend something and I'll see if I can do it.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:57:33 AM

Its not much, but I can offer you $1 per 500-750 word article. Sorry if it's too little, it's just a task I really need at a low budget.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:08:30 AM

Its not much, but I can offer you $1 per 500-750 word article. Sorry if it's too little, it's just a task I really need at a low budget.
But I need something hourly paid, and at least $9 an hour which would be minimum wage. I'm sorry but I can't do it. I wish you luck though.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

But I need something hourly paid, and at least $9 an hour which would be minimum wage. I'm sorry but I can't do it. I wish you luck though.

What can you do? You're mentioning all the things you can't do, you can't write, you can't code, if you want jobs, it will be helpful, if you mention what are you good at and based on that someone may offer a job.

PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:19:36 AM

What can you do? You're mentioning all the things you can't do, you can't write, you can't code, if you want jobs, it will be helpful, if you mention what are you good at and based on that someone may offer a job.
I can write, I just can't write for a dollar and no salary.

I am a sketch artist, so I can design logos. Whoever is a graphic designer can take them and place them into Adobe.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:59:31 AM

$9 per hour seem like a job for someone with really good skills. You said you know, graphics designing, yes? Maybe you can open your service thread here then post some of your works and maybe someone will be interested in hiring you. I don't think you will find a job here tho, try freelancer , afaik there are tons of graphics designing jobs in there.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:33:11 AM

I am a sketch artist, so I can design logos. Whoever is a graphic designer can take them and place them into Adobe.

as you said you are a sketch artist. I don't know how's your sketching experience. but in the web so this skill is very demanding. you can get some quality projects in fiver.com. a marketplace for freelancer. just write a attractive gig, and people will hire you for sketching.   
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:37:05 AM

I can try to go with this thing, it's just that I might not satisfy what you need.
Details please? I'm interested.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:42:56 AM

If you're good at sketching, you could possibly design avatars for forum users. Not sure about this but you could design signatures for those signature campaigns, but it would be quite difficult putting them into html code. Perhaps you could design them and ask someone to code them for you?

Hi!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 07:25:03 AM

signature campaign is best way to earn money. you are already earning some money through yobit campaign..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:37:13 AM

signature campaign is best way to earn money. you are already earning some money through yobit campaign..
No, it's not. No. Barely. I'm earning pennies.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:27:56 AM

If you're good at sketching, you could possibly design avatars for forum users. Not sure about this but you could design signatures for those signature campaigns, but it would be quite difficult putting them into html code. Perhaps you could design them and ask someone to code them for you?
Maybe not in HTML, but some sort of JPEG format small/large enough to fit the signature size here could do. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: