Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 北京比特币聚会 - Beijing Bitcoin Meetup  (Read 6028 times)
GGGGG (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 05:39:08 AM

大家好,春节过去了,人人都回北京了,我觉得这个星期六(3月9号)举行“北京BTC聚会”是个挺好的日子。我刚刚跟2nd Place的老板说了,他说我们当天晚上可以举行活动。

地点:2nd Place - 北京市,海淀区,五道口,华清嘉园7号楼1602c。 (7号楼是麦当劳五道口店那个楼)
时间:3月9号 (礼拜六),晚上7点

2nd Place只有喝的东西,没有吃的。你可以提前吃饭或者订餐送到2nd Place。 人越多越好,欢迎带几个朋友来参加!他们不必是用BTC的人,这个活动是个很好机会可以学BTC是什么怎么用。 希望大家都会来,星期六见!

----

Hello, now that Spring Festival is over and everyone is back in Beijing, how about getting some Bitcoin meetup action going? I'm thinking this Saturday, 7:00pm, at the previously discussed Second Place in Wudaokou. I've already arranged it with the owner and he knows we are coming.

Location: 2nd Place - Haidian, Wudaokou, Hua Qing Jia Yuan Bldg 7 (the one with the McDonalds), 1602c.
Time: This saturday, March 9th, at 7:00 PM

2nd Place only serves beverages, so you can eat before coming or order food and have it delivered to Second Place. The more people in attendance the better, so bring some friends who use bitcoin, or are even just interested in it! The meetup will be a great opportunity for teaching people more about Bitcoin. If you wanna bring something cool for trade or barter, that's cool too!

Hope to see you there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwinter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:55:12 PM

Sorry, I'm not in Beijing this weekend.
But one of my friend will be there.
Wish you guys have a great time.
See you next time.
GGGGG (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:51:14 AM

Sorry, I'm not in Beijing this weekend.
But one of my friend will be there.
Wish you guys have a great time.
See you next time.

That's too bad, but hopefully we can make this a regular thing. I think Bitcoin is only as strong as the community behind it, so having meetups like this to meet other users is a good way to strengthen the community. Glad to hear your friend is coming, hopefully you can make it to the next one!
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:16:11 AM

帮忙顶吧。
hydrogenesis

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:32:13 PM

Great. will be there if no other issues

大家好,春节过去了,人人都回北京了,我觉得这个星期六(3月9号)举行“北京BTC聚会”是个挺好的日子。我刚刚跟2nd Place的老板说了,他说我们当天晚上可以举行活动。

地点:2nd Place - 北京市,海淀区,五道口,华清嘉园7号楼1602c。 (7号楼是麦当劳五道口店那个楼)
时间:3月9号 (礼拜六),晚上7点

2nd Place只有喝的东西,没有吃的。你可以提前吃饭或者订餐送到2nd Place。 人越多越好,欢迎带几个朋友来参加!他们不必是用BTC的人,这个活动是个很好机会可以学BTC是什么怎么用。 希望大家都会来,星期六见!

----

Hello, now that Spring Festival is over and everyone is back in Beijing, how about getting some Bitcoin meetup action going? I'm thinking this Saturday, 7:00pm, at the previously discussed Second Place in Wudaokou. I've already arranged it with the owner and he knows we are coming.

Location: 2nd Place - Haidian, Wudaokou, Hua Qing Jia Yuan Bldg 7 (the one with the McDonalds), 1602c.
Time: This saturday, March 9th, at 7:00 PM

2nd Place only serves beverages, so you can eat before coming or order food and have it delivered to Second Place. The more people in attendance the better, so bring some friends who use bitcoin, or are even just interested in it! The meetup will be a great opportunity for teaching people more about Bitcoin. If you wanna bring something cool for trade or barter, that's cool too!

Hope to see you there!

peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 05:44:49 PM

Out of town!  <sulks quietly in the corner >
xiangfu

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:00:51 AM

Anyone want Lancelot? I can take some brand new Lancelot to the meeting for sale. also I can take some mining host 703n there.
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Lancelot

nyusternie

Activity: 211

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 06:24:34 AM

Nice job GGGGG Wink

I've been in Beijing for the last 4 Chinese New Year's (ever since my first trip after the 08' Olympics). I'm now even more upset that I missed this year, or else I would have loved to join this meetup, as I'm VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I should be in Beijing soon enough and would love to take part in the next meetup.  Please keep me informed.

Looking forward to hearing about this tomorrow.

1SDoTrAWQnbJ2ZHvLs3a2XxazqNSishn1
GPG A1638B57 | OTC nyusternie
GGGGG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 06:02:27 PM

Anyone want Lancelot? I can take some brand new Lancelot to the meeting for sale. also I can take some mining host 703n there.
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Lancelot

I’ve been finding people to come outside of this forum, too... bring it anyways, someone might want them. It.would also be cool to show to people who don’t know.much about bitcoin  Smiley
GGGGG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 06:05:27 PM

Nice job GGGGG Wink

I've been in Beijing for the last 4 Chinese New Year's (ever since my first trip after the 08' Olympics). I'm now even more upset that I missed this year, or else I would have loved to join this meetup, as I'm VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I should be in Beijing soon enough and would love to take part in the next meetup.  Please keep me informed.

Bummer. If it goes well I’m hoping it can become a regular thing... feel free.to PM me next time you come to Beijing!
nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 11:31:00 PM

Nice job GGGGG Wink

Bummer. If it goes well I’m hoping it can become a regular thing... feel free.to PM me next time you come to Beijing!

When i was there last year, i spent 9 months setting up an IT infrastructure for Android-related businesses targeting the Mainland (Great Firewall was a real bitch to deal with).  With the foundation already set, I'd like to now expand into Bitcoins. If there is anyone looking to target the Chinese Bitcoin market, please let me know (I'm sure I can help).

I didn't realize there was a Chinese-only area on BT.  I will definitely be spending more time here. It would be so great if I can start networking "before" I return to Beijing later this year.

woodvillage

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:40:55 AM

Nice job GGGGG Wink

When i was there last year, i spent 9 months setting up an IT infrastructure for Android-related businesses targeting the Mainland (Great Firewall was a real bitch to deal with).  With the foundation already set, I'd like to now expand into Bitcoins. If there is anyone looking to target the Chinese Bitcoin market, please let me know (I'm sure I can help).

I didn't realize there was a Chinese-only area on BT.  I will definitely be spending more time here. It would be so great if I can start networking "before" I return to Beijing later this year.

Hi GGGGG, good job!

Hi nyusternie,  first please forgive my poor english.
You can not go tonight it? I am very pleased to meet somebody who VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I want to do something about BTC in china, hope can become a friend!
nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 07:33:04 AM

Hi GGGGG, good job!

You can not go tonight it? I am very pleased to meet somebody who VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I want to do something about BTC in china, hope can become a friend!

没事,认识你很高兴。你的英语很好,不过现在我的汉语特别不好,每次回美国我忘记所有的汉语 哈哈哈。
I currently have lots of resources setup in Asia and I'd really like to start working with some Bitcoiners to develop services similar to the ones that have been so successful elsewhere, but "localized" to Chinese market.  I'm heading to NY for a few days, but when I get back, I'll definitely start working on organizing some ideas.

一会见

woodvillage

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 08:32:57 AM

Hi GGGGG, good job!

没事,认识你很高兴。你的英语很好,不过现在我的汉语特别不好,每次回美国我忘记所有的汉语 哈哈哈。
I currently have lots of resources setup in Asia and I'd really like to start working with some Bitcoiners to develop services similar to the ones that have been so successful elsewhere, but "localized" to Chinese market.  I'm heading to NY for a few days, but when I get back, I'll definitely start working on organizing some ideas.

一会见

Haha thanks, My English is to rely on google translate.
I very much agree with your point of view that "localized" to Chinese market. Hope to see you and so you go back to China.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

Smiley发图片
woodvillage

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:41:52 PM

Smiley发图片
Smiley你是?
GGGGG (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:54:57 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2013, 05:08:51 PM by GGGGG

Smiley发图片

今晚的聚会非常成功!谢谢每个人参加,很高兴见到你们!

*一共有14个人来参加... 我没想到会有那么多人
*参加的人有一半是中国的,一半是外国的... 外国人中有瑞士的,巴西的,美国的,还有香港的 (但我女朋友说香港不算是外国的!)
*来的人一半不太了解BTC但是想多了解
*很多人今晚才发现比特币是什么...酒吧的一些客人没来参加但是很感兴趣,问了很多问题。

以后肯定再举行这样的活动!如果你下次想参加,请在这个话题发帖子,或者给我私信。

----

Tonight's meetup was a massive success! Thanks to everyone for coming! Some stats:

* We had 14 people total... more than I expected!
* Attendance was split about 50/50 between Chinese people and foreigners. Among the foreigners we had Swiss, Brasilian, American, and Hong Kong people in attendance
* About half the people who came didn't know much about bit coin but came to learn more about it.
* A lot of people learned about bitcoin tonight! Including some people who just happened to be at the bar, but not for the meetup.

We will definitely be having more events like this in the future... if you'd like to attend, please respond in this thread or PM me your contact info.
lch5556875

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 08:12:09 PM

听说办得很成功,还有混血美女? Smiley
nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 12:14:34 AM

不错!谢谢照片,我知道下次有人跟多
@GGGGG 加油! Cheesy

pacsafe

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:00:50 AM

I'd like to come to the next meeting! put me on the list!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: