Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Games for Linux/Mac/PC * Almost ANY GAME * Up to 75% discount  (Read 6620 times)
avegetable (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:28:05 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 11:53:10 AM by avegetable

Any Steam game that you want: Ask me for latest price and availability details. (I can't always keep prices up to date, so they may be lower or higher than shown here). I can offer you most Steam games at around 60%-85% of the store price, sometimes as low as 25% of the store price.

I strongly suggest you contact me on Steam, if you can, because it's usually a lot quicker than communicating through Bitcointalk: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pro-tato

The Steam Xmas sale is ending soon. There are still hundreds of discounts available, with as much as 90% off some games

Latest non-Steam offers:

Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard/Battle.net, beta access key)
Battlefield 4 (Origin, key)

Latest Steam discounts:
Skyrim, up to -50%,
Outlast -66%
Max Payne 3 -80%,
Reus -75%
Chivalry -66%,
Dragon Age -75%
CS:GO -50%,
Contagion -75%,
Trine 2 Complete -90%,
Arma II -80%,
Tomb Raider -80%,
Payday 2 - 40%,
Borderlands 2 -50%
Castle Crashers -75%

Civilization 5 Gold -75%
Metro Last Light -66%
Doom 3 BFG Edition -75%
Dark Souls -80%
Hitman -50%-80% (the discount will vary depending on your region, because this game is region locked)
Anno 2070 Complete -75%
Resident Evil -70^

Brothers -70%
Deadpool -75%
Spec Ops The Line -50%
State of Decay -33%
Farcry 3 -50%
Portal 2 -75%

Also available
Starbound
etc

Mass Effect 2 (PC)

From the makers of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Dragon Age: Origins comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy! Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies.
<br>Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

Similar discounts also available on Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect Collection. Offer ends October 29.

Dead Island Series - 66%-75% off. Offer ends October 25.

Kerbal Space Program (Linux, Mac, PC)

Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program. In KSP, you must build space-worthy craft, capable of flying your crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Early Access Game: Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops. The game is being built first as an open sandbox. There are no objectives yet. You're free to build anything you can think of, and fly it wherever you want, even into orbit and out to other planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar System.  

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. The Next Installment to the Award-Winning RTS. New Factions. New Titan Class Warships. New and Updated Capital Ships. New Corvette Class Ships. Updated Visuals. New Audio.  

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing, monster-hunter extraordinaire and save the day with your charming and beautiful companion, Lady Katarina (who happens to be a ghost, by the way). Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted by weird science, and don’t forget: you might never know who the real monsters are!  

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (PC)

Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a fast-paced medieval FPS (Slasher with a Multi-player online focus) Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield.  

Borderlands 2 (PC/Mac)
(available at this price until May 21)

A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption...

Terraria
  (limited time offer)

Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint. Grab your tools and go! Make weapons to fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes. Dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things. Gather resources to create everything you need to make the world your own. Build a house, a fort, or even a castle. People will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey.

Antichamber

Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward. Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.

Anomaly 2 (For Linux, Mac & PC)
(Limited time offer, Single Copy)

Tower Offense vs. Tower Defense - Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode! Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original – tactical planning and the on-field Commander to support troops in combat – are spiced up by a number of important new features.

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom. Serving as a prequel to the original indie sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries. Set against the collapsing temples of an ancient civilization and the crumbling cities of 22nd century Egypt, Serious Sam 3 is an exhilarating fusion of classic twitch shooters and modern gameplay features.  

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)

LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, IN ANOTHER WORLD Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose. Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.

Tomb Raider
  - available until May 7 at this price

Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold.

Also available - Tomb Raider: Survival Edition, and Tomb Raider Collection - ask for details of special low prices.

Star Wars Collection, Jedi Knight, etc - all at 66% off until May 7 - ask for details

Arma 3 Alpha (PC)

Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war. Take your first steps in Arma 3 by exploring the 20 km² island of Stratis. Navigate its rugged terrain, expansive forests and man-made airbase. Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback. You'll also gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available and receive a Steam version of the complete game upon release.

L.A. Noire

Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.  

Also available - L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (includes all DLC) -

FTL: Faster Than Light (PC/Mac/Linux)

In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields?

Ace of Spades (Minecraft/TF2-inspired game)

Ace of Spades is the first-person shooter that lets you create your battleground, destroy it, then create it again. Up to 32 players choose from 4 unique classes and jump into team-based, multiplayer mayhem across an endlessly evolving battlefield, to construct, destruct and take out the opposition.
Lunar Flight (PC/Mac)

A modern take on the classic arcade game, Lunar Lander, Lunar Flight extends the experience to a fully fictionalized and accessible lunar module simulator providing a variety of mission types involving transporting cargo, acquiring data at survey locations and locating lost cargo. Recently updated to include Mars! Mars physics, crosswinds, dust storms. Multiplayer update coming soon.
Resonance

When a brilliant particle physicist dies unexpectedly, the race is on to secure his terrible new technology before it falls into the wrong hands. The lives of four playable characters become entangled as they fight against the clock to find the dead scientist’s secret vault.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges.  (This edition includes rare DLC, not available separately)
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition  (PC/Mac)
ask for price BTC

The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest’s life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin.
Binding of Isaac  (PC/Mac)

When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother. The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.  

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO)  (PC/Mac)
ask for price

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.)

Borderlands: Game of the Year (PC)

Lock, Load, & Face the Madness Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way! With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op, Borderlands is a breakthrough experience.

Wargame: European Escalation (PC/Mac)

2 sides, 8 nations, and one battlefield: Europe! Wargame: European Escalation is an intense and spectacular Real Time Strategy game, where realism and strategy are brought to the front lines. With a phenomenal range of vehicles and units (over 350 different models), build your army and enter a huge military campaign across Europe....

Fable III (PC)

It's a Revolution! Fable III is the next blockbuster installment in the highly praised Fable franchise. Five decades have passed since Fable II, and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution. However, the fate of the kingdom is in peril.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Game of the Year (PC)

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the leading tactical multiplayer WWII shooter on the PC, will take the award winning Red Orchestra franchise into the next generation of gaming. Cutting edge graphics and audio built using the Unreal Engine 3, inventive features and streamlined realism will deliver an unrivalled tactical shooter...  

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
  - available at this price for 32 hours after this is posted

YOU ARE SHERLOCK HOLMES, AND THIS IS YOUR INVESTIGATION! - Become the greatest detective of all time in The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, a twisting, turning investigation game set in a faithfully-reproduced London of 1898. Suspected in a case involving theft, fraud and double-crossing, Sherlock Holmes will undergo a descent into hell in what will doubtlessly become one of his most thrilling cases yet. You will find all the elements of a grand investigation: examine crime scenes, find the clues, follow the trails, interrogate suspects and unveil the mystery behind a great adventure, led by a breath-taking story full of twists! Lead Holmes’ darkest investigation: examine crime scenes, find clues, interrogate suspects. Discover Sherlock Holmes’ dark side in a breath-taking story full of twists and turns. Uncover new leads and clues as you explore richly detailed places all across London

Older prices may sometimes be lower, or higher, than those shown here, based on stock levels, and other issues. You can always contact me to check the latest price

Game items (sorry keys are not currently available. I do not have sufficient stock of keys to sell, due to rising prices on the trading markets)

TF2 Keys (Team Fortress 2 Crate Keys)     (bulk discount rate: 5%, on orders of at least 1 BTC)
DOTA 2 Treasure Chest Keys (bulk discount rate: 5%, on orders of at least 1 BTC)
TF2 Refined Metal   each (bulk discount rate: none - I suggest you buy keys and exchange them for ref yourself)
TF2 Earbuds    
TF2 Bill's Hat      

Guaranteed genuine fully legal copies

All games are legitimate unused, and fully-licensed, with all multiplayer features (not pirated copies). They are not region-locked (i.e. not limited Russian/CIS editions), they are not censored (i.e. not German, Australian editions). They were not purchased with a stolen Credit Card or anything dubious like that. I never sell game keys obtained from charity or indie bundles.

Other games

I am usually able to get other games on request. For example Assassin's Creed III, Antichamber, LA Noire, The Walking Dead, ARMA II: Combined Operations, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Serious Sam Complete Pack, Crusader Kings, Counter Strike, Solar, Trine 2, Killing Floor, etc. The exception is games that are not sold through the Steam Store - I probably can't get these for you at a reasonable price.

How to trade?

All games are tradable on Steam, so you need to have Steam installed, from steampowered.com.

The fastest way to contact me, if you accept my price and you have Steam installed, is to send me a friend request on Steam. Use the 'Add Friend' link on my Steam Profile. You can also contact me by posting a comment here or sending me a private message through the forum.  If you are concerned about safety, then I am willing to use any reputable escrow/middleman service you choose. If I ever contact you through Steam, please ask me to edit this post at Bitcointalk, to prove that you are not talking to someone impersonating me.

When you a buy a game or game item from me, I will trade it to you inside Steam. You can then choose to install it and play it, or keep it to trade or gift to anybody else who has a Steam account. I can deliver games by email if you prefer, but you will still need to install Steam to play them.

Trading reputation

My game and Bitcoin trading rep (1 year of positive rep): http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=121559

My Steam Profile (1 year of positive rep): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pro-tato

What!? B-b-but... why so cheap?

Why are these games and other items so much cheaper than the store price? I used my profits from TF2/Dota item trading to buy the games when they were on sale. Therefore I am able to re-sell them far below the store price and still make a profit. I have very limited quantities at these prices, only 1-3 copies of each game listed.

Thanks to Eliminator jr for auto-updating inline prices

Latest USD rates from Bitstamp via Bitcoinity (image may be cached, check the price if it seems to be wrong )
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 06:26:10 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 07:43:24 PM by avegetable

Borderlands 2 (PC/Mac)

A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption...

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO)  (PC/Mac)
ask for price

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.)

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:16:03 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 07:45:23 PM by avegetable

Borderlands: Game of the Year (PC)

Lock, Load, & Face the Madness Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way! With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op, Borderlands is a breakthrough experience.

Wargame: European Escalation (PC/Mac)

2 sides, 8 nations, and one battlefield: Europe! Wargame: European Escalation is an intense and spectacular Real Time Strategy game, where realism and strategy are brought to the front lines. With a phenomenal range of vehicles and units (over 350 different models), build your army and enter a huge military campaign across Europe....

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:58:23 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 07:46:58 PM by avegetable

Fable III (PC)

It's a Revolution! Fable III is the next blockbuster installment in the highly praised Fable franchise. Five decades have passed since Fable II, and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution. However, the fate of the kingdom is in peril.

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 04:19:10 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 06:46:31 PM by avegetable

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)

LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, IN ANOTHER WORLD Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose. Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 07:51:15 PM by avegetable

Special offer price, available until February 26th

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
ask for price details

Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.  

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 02:51:11 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 07:52:34 PM by avegetable

L.A. Noire -

Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.  

Also available - L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (includes all DLC) -
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:50:06 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:46:03 AM by avegetable

Price list (this list is out of date - please contact me for latest prices)

Many other games are available  - I can't list all of them here - please ask me for prices for any other game that you are interested in

Ace of Spades -
Alan Wake franchise -
Age of Empires III Complete -  
Alice Madness Returns -
Amnesia The Dark Decent -
Arma 2 Co (includes DayZ Mod) -
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition -
Awesomenauts -  
Bastion -  
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb -
Borderlands GOTY -
Borderlands 2 ROW -
Civilization 5 Gold -
Dead Island -
Dear Esther -
Fable III -
From Dust -
Garry's Mod -
GTA complete -
I Am Alive -
Just Cause 2 -
Killing Floor -
L.A. Noire -
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition -
Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) =
Max payne 3 -  
Natural Selection 2 + Deluxe Upgrade -
PORTAL 2 -
Rayman: Origins -
Sleeping Dogs -
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe -
Torchlight II -
Trine 2 -
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -
War of the Roses -
Wargame: European Escalation -
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:13:14 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 04:54:17 AM by avegetable

Special Offer - 50% off until March 26th

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition -

A dark fantasy universe, tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and unique online interactions. Prepare for a new, despair-inducing world, with a vast, fully-explorable horizon and vertically-oriented landforms. Prepare for a new, mysterious story, centered around the the world of Lodran, but most of all, prepare to die. Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced RPG systems including: weaponry, armor, miracles, faith, and more. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.  

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:54:41 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 05:51:07 AM by avegetable

Many games on sale until March 29, at up to 75% off. Including Euro Truck Simulator 2, Garry's Mod, Deadlight, Terraria (), Castle Crashers, Hotline Miami, FTL, Recettear, Amnesia, Kentucky Route Zero, Postal 2, Puddle, Half Minute Hero, Retro City Rampage, Audio Surf.  Wink

Ask me for BTC price details

edit: these games are still available at low prices, but the 75% deal is now over. Ask me for updated prices in BTC
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:58:49 AM

I'm interested in left 4 dead 2. I'm also looking half life 2, if you could do that what sort of price are we looking at?

At current BTC/USD rates ($85-90/BTC)

Left 4 Dead 2    0.0571 BTC

I don't have Half Life 2 in stock, so I can't sell it cheaper than 0.091 BTC at the moment, unfortunately.
BlackMatrixPL

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:14:25 AM

Bought Arma 2 Complete Collection. Friendly and fast seller. +1 :-)
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:39:17 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 05:20:58 PM by avegetable

Bought Arma 2 Complete Collection. Friendly and fast seller. +1 :-)

Thank you  Smiley

Latest special deal, available until April 2:

Entire Grand Theft Auto series (including Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto 3)  - 75% off

For example:

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (PC)
- offer has ended, please ask for latest price

Three distinct stories, interwoven to create one of the most unique and engaging single-player experiences of this generation. This definitive Grand Theft Auto bundle boasts hundreds of hours of single-player gameplay; a full suite of open-world multiplayer game types limited only by players’ creativity; dozens of eclectic radio stations with hours of music and original dialogue. GTA IV: Complete Edition includes Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City.
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:40:57 PM

Arma 3 Alpha (PC)

Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war. Take your first steps in Arma 3 by exploring the 20 km² island of Stratis. Navigate its rugged terrain, expansive forests and man-made airbase. Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback. You'll also gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available and receive a Steam version of the complete game upon release.
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:36:49 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 03:55:48 PM by avegetable

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (PC)
  - (limited time offer)

Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a fast-paced medieval FPS (Slasher with a Multi-player online focus) Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield.  

avegetable (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:03:08 AM

Special discount offer. Available until April 9

Torchlight II (PC)

The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands!  Including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!   

Viro

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:33:45 PM

Good seller, got Civ 5 from him. Really good price, thanks man!
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:46:17 AM

Good seller, got Civ 5 from him. Really good price, thanks man!

Thanks very much - appreciate the trade!
avegetable (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 04:14:45 AM

Latest special discounts on Steam games - please contact me for BTC price details. Some of these offers are available for a limited time only.

Tripwire Interactive Bundle (Killing Floor, etc) -85% (i.e. US$ price is reduced by 85% from normal)
Age of Empires II HD -10%
Torchlight II -50%
Evoland -10%
Trackmania2 Pre-order -10%
Don't Starve -20%
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection -50%
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars -25%

If you're interested in any other game available on Steam, please contact me. Most games are available for 60-80% of Steam store price.

You can see comments from a few satisfied customers in this thread, and also refer to my rep details in the first post of this thread.
D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:23:58 AM

Latest special discounts on Steam games - please contact me for BTC price details. Some of these offers are available for a limited time only.

Tripwire Interactive Bundle (Killing Floor, etc) -85% (i.e. US$ price is reduced by 85% from normal)
Age of Empires II HD -10%
Torchlight II -50%
Evoland -10%
Trackmania2 Pre-order -10%
Don't Starve -20%
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection -50%
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars -25%

If you're interested in any other game available on Steam, please contact me. Most games are available for 60-80% of Steam store price.

You can see comments from a few satisfied customers in this thread, and also refer to my rep details in the first post of this thread.

I dont know if Im just being stupid or not, but I dont see where you say the prices of anything. If you require inquiries, I'd like to inquire about the price of Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, and the Age of Empires (all that you have)

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: