Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binary trading services. let me help you make some nice cash!! Proof :)  (Read 288 times)
EuZeN (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:21:49 AM

I'm a signal service, I send out my signals via Skype to clients who then copy them trades onto the recommended broker I can set you up with. It's Binary trading which is short term, quick returns so you won't have any money tied up for long periods.

The min deposit is $200

I'm always 100% honest with my clients, I get a part of that deposit in form of commission. Most of my clients make profit to pay the monthly fee, so in term in all works out in the end.

^ Most people won't tell you that, however no point in hiding it, all adults here.

I Average around 5k a month trading, then have all my client payments etc. I do alright Smiley and I don't trade crypto.

I'm offering my services to the community.

It will work as weekly and monthly memberships.

WEEKLY

.1BTC

MONTHLY

.35BTC

Please leave your skype and i will be in touch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: