Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire me for creative writing as a ghost writer.  (Read 275 times)
Bestwishes745 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:15:43 AM

hello Everyone!

I am a good writer and can write the following contests for you, to save your time, I will be a ghost writer, means that the written content by me will be published with your name.

For bloggers; Those who hardly find time to write some short or long contents for their blogs, websites, facebook fan pages or other platform etc they run and need someone to write for them. So I will write these contests for them and they will publish these contents on their platforms.
1. Posts of length about 2 to 3 lines at 0.0004 BTC per post
2. Posts of length about 4 to 6 lines at 0.0008 BTC per post
3. Posts of length about 10 to 15 lines at 0.0025 per post

For Story writers: Those who want to publish different creative stories on their websites, blogs, books, any social media etc.
1. Price is 0.25 BTC per short story.
2. Price is 2.00 BTC per long story.

For Screenplay/Movie etc writers.
1. Price is 2.50 per movie/screenplay if the sketch/idea is your.

I am going to start a welfare trust through which I will work for the development of nations, poverty alleviation, bringing peace activities and creating opportunities for the youth to earn a living and become a beneficial citizen of their nation.
And as the organization is not registered till now so I think it is illegal and not good to ask for any donation. So I am selling/providing the my services.
Thanks

If there is any mistake occurred from me, which breaks any of the rule of this forum then please inform me through message, your help will be greatly appreciated and I will fix it immediately after confirming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: