Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Writers for Bitcoin Blog focused on Promoting Adoption  (Read 328 times)
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:10:20 PM

I'm looking for 2-3 writers to grow the blog on my new site, TryBitcoin.info. The purpose of the site is to promote Bitcoin usage with a simple message: try using it. I'm confident if more people actually gave it a try, we'd see much wider adoption. My favorite color is teal. However, this is one of many projects and I can't devote the time needed for content creation. That's where you come in.

I'd like to work with a few writers who have:

• Experience buying, selling and spending Bitcoin
  • Experience as a writer/blogger

Compensation:
A flat 0.024 BTC for a 1,000-word article that is of the utmost quality. It should be well-researched, well-written and proofread. Compensation will remain the same regardless of the BTC/USD relationship (let's stop thinking in USD).

I'm not looking to work with a writer once, but regularly. Keep providing me with quality blog posts and I'll keep asking you to write more.

Ready to apply? Comment here with your experience with Bitcoin and with writing, or send me a PM. Please link to any live articles you've written. Also, please tell me what my favorite color is with your response.
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:28:15 PM

I would like to apply for the blog writer position. I believe wholeheartedly that if people would just give Bitcoin a try that it would replace most world currencies in short order. Just in the last week there have been 7 different people whom I have met that have said they have heard of Bitcoin, or looked into it, but really didn't understand it and that is what has kept them from pursuing it.

I am a seller on Paxful and specifically seek out the Backpage Girls and offer them help in learning on how to buy/sell Bitcoin and the way it works. Yes, I do make a profit by doing this, but I also take the time to help these girls understand exactly what they are doing, how to do it and how to stay safe from being ripped off.

In my normal, everyday life, I am a retail consultant who specializes in the online marketplaces and have helped 3 different small businesses get working capital through the P2P Bitcoin lending sites. For all 3, it was the first experience they have ever had with Bitcoin. Day to day I try and help people who otherwise would never find the doorway into the world of Bitcoin. This opportunity would allow me to help out just a bit more and hey, I can always use some extra money too. As far as experience in writing goes; I have written articles, blog posts, etc... How about I write it and if you like it, then you can buy it?

BTW, my favorite color is Blue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: