Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Rotator idea - is this viable? FEEDBACK please  (Read 432 times)
$atoshidraw (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:26:01 PM

Hi guys,

The plan
Today, having a rotator requires alot of site maintenance. Faucets dry up, people don't care about them anymore and/or are badly managed.

Therefore I been thinking about the idea of creating an internal faucet rotator. The concept is pretty straightforward.
  • people visit site 1
  • after the claim, they jump to the next
  • Then the next and so on

Users will be able to claim Satoshis every 10min, so when they reach the "end" (site 10 or whatever) they can jump back to site 1 and keep claiming until they get tired of it.

Since you are the admin, you control everything and do not have to worry about faucets getting dry etc.

Login
Users need to login with the BTC address + PW

Payout/withdraw
Claims on the different sites will accumulate on 1 balance/account. After a certain threshold (or directly not sure what the best option is here) a automatic cashout is initiated to the users wallet. Will use a XAPO API.

Content
A RSS feed will be implemented so the site has content

Advertisement
On every site there will be google adsense to generate an income to cover the cost.

badging system
There will be a variety of badges for rewarding users such as:
  • visiting all faucets in 1 day
  • 10 referrals
  • earned 10000 Satoshi
  • .. You get the picture

So that is it! Long read, I know but I would LOVE to hear your thought on this project. Since the initial investment will be quite large I want to make sure that I understand and cover every aspect.  Smiley
wwbtcfaucet.us

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

Reserved.

10 min is fast, how much Satoshis on every claim/site?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

So is this a rotator for admins to use to list their sites, or for users to use to signup and claim from the different sites?

There are few rotators that have a user-base, such as Let's Get Crypto, and another one that was just recently launched here. However, those don't allow for the addition of faucet sites by users... You can't really allow members to add sites to rotators, or the rotators will be filled with shitty 5 sat/hr faucets. But maybe you can designate a couple of mods that can approve/add faucets to the rotators? Unless it's a purely user-managed service, in which users add their own sites of choice to their own rotator.

If that's the case, there are already plenty of sites that allow for users to create their own rotators, but none of them are any good, which is why I cannot remember the names of any of them now lol.

Do you plan on coding this rotator service?

wwbtcfaucet.us

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 10:00:41 AM

You misunderstood. The plan is that I create 10 faucets.

www.faucet1.com         www.faucet6.com
www.faucet2.com         www.faucet7.com
www.faucet3.com         www.faucet8.com
www.faucet4.com         www.faucet9.com
www.faucet5.com         www.faucet10.com

Each faucet can be claimed every 10Min, prices will be fixed and set around +/- 150 (would love some feedback here). On faucet1 there will be a button to jump to faucet2 and so on. When users reach number faucet10, 10 min will have passed so they can start all over.

-> all faucets are monitored by me, and the total claim balance is accumulated into 1 account
-> faucet never run dry
-> faucet never ends 150(satoshi)*10(faucets)*6(cycles per hour) = 9000 GUARANTEED per hour
-> badging system (= extra satoshi), rewarding users that revisit, promote, share, reach milestones, achievements...

Really would love some feedback from the BTC community/ other faucet owners.  Smiley

geekbasic

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:49:22 AM

Great idea, but it will be very costly if you aren't a good hacker/programmer I think. Cheesy

My suggestion is to make your 10 domain names fill a variety of niches (news, chat, memes, games, food, etc). Each domain will link to a content rich site, but the site will also have a faucet on the same domain. These faucets should be on their own pages, so that they may be added to your rotator for easy access.

The value here will not be the adsense from your faucets (terrible idea), but from bringing so many visitors to your content rich sites.

Faucets are most profitable when you leverage them to improve SEO and not just peanuts worth of ad revenue. This is the only way to justify paying for 10 domains.

$atoshidraw (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:43:48 AM

Great idea, but it will be very costly if you aren't a good hacker/programmer I think. Cheesy

My suggestion is to make your 10 domain names fill a variety of niches (news, chat, memes, games, food, etc). Each domain will link to a content rich site, but the site will also have a faucet on the same domain. These faucets should be on their own pages, so that they may be added to your rotator for easy access.

The value here will not be the adsense from your faucets (terrible idea), but from bringing so many visitors to your content rich sites.

Faucets are most profitable when you leverage them to improve SEO and not just peanuts worth of ad revenue. This is the only way to justify paying for 10 domains.

Excellent idea, each site will have a faucet and a different news niche topic (4K movie, games, world news...).

In general how much satoshis should I offer to the users each 10min?

I was thinking 100-150 Satoshis / faucet site, So 1 full round earnes 1000-1500 Satoshis.

Also the amount will be fixed and not variable.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:20:28 PM

Rotators are junk, everybody and their grandma has one now and they're all just trying to out ref spam each other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: